A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
247 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Name swap Gallery 05/08/08 SHIP DATE CHANGED!!!  (Read 26059 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2008 09:54:27 PM »

super cute...Love the hook roll...too bad I am not a hooker..I want to be a hooker..Oh to be a hooker one day Shocked Wink Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: May 14, 2008 11:17:34 PM »

Kookaloo_Starr & kirstilynne  I opend a help ticket as your feedback added a second...this has been a HUG issue for teh past several week...MODS will fix...

Anyone else not get feedback or have messed up feedback?? PM ME and I will get it fixed OR post it...

Thank you m'dear  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: May 14, 2008 11:58:55 PM »

I'm going to post a couple of the pics of things I sent to Craftykatt. Hopefully Craftykatt will be able to supply the rest  Grin I was really pleased with how the messenger bag came out but only have in progress pics of it.

First off, anyone who got a partner named Champagne would have to embellish a glass wouldn't they?! I didn't want to do a flute so I did a half pint mug *lol*  Smiley

handbag organiser, pre-embellsihment I'm afraid.

needle roll and needles. My original thought was to make a pair of extreme knitting needles  Roll Eyes then realised it would cost a packet to ship those alone never mind the other things  Wink

painted glass frame with glass beads. Never used glass paints before, it would have gone better without the cat helping  Roll Eyes The mug has her name on the handle too

fabric covered A4 ring binder with a front pocket for pens and a notebook, I ought to make myself one for my patterns! I had to make this so I knew how big to make the bag *lol* Champagnes bag criteria was "big enough to fit a A4 binder"  Grin
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008 12:00:19 AM by Kookaloo_Starr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
hahnasay
im awesome

OMG! IS THAT A DUCK?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2008 10:59:45 AM »

very nice stuff.

love the binder idea. im going to have to try that
THIS ROCKS   Logged

you may say im a dreamer, but im not the only one

Current Swaps:
Dinosaur Swap Rd2 - Awaiting Feedback
WWP Rd18 Ostara Swap - Awaiting Feedback
Once You Pop 2010 Springtime - Awaiting Feedback

Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hahnasay

Photography Website: http://shahnachristine.wordpress.c
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2008 11:36:53 AM »

I am in love with the binder!  I just decopauged one for a swap, but I never even thought of a fabric covered one.  What a creative idea.  I might have to borrow it Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftykatt

Geek knitter <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2008 03:30:52 PM »

Alas the camera lead has not turned up. My friend said she'll lend me hers though, yay!

The bag is the most amazing thing! Really, my family were in awe when they saw it. It has so many pockets and it's super perfect! Seriously, I had an awesome partner!

Karan I'm so sorry for the delay of pictures. Oh this means I have to stop using the things to take pictures again! My mug is at the office, the photo frame on the wall and the bag and bag organizer are in use! Hehe, gifts well loved and used!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftykatt

Geek knitter <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2008 03:31:51 PM »

Oh and of course my needle roll is bursting full of needles! I no longer have to put them all in my vase! Hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2008 05:34:24 PM »

Ladies...I will be going back to NC in the morning for a few days...I will be back Thrusday at the latest but will have no net access..I will be working like a dog to put in my floors...HELP ME DAMN IT>...LOL...Ok If you need me I will be back aI am running away for a few days...Sorry...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008 05:34:48 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
cookiemaker
« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2008 07:14:19 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything lindseycore! We all know how life runs away sometimes, so I'm just glad everything came to you! Woohoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2008 10:39:40 PM »

Alas the camera lead has not turned up. My friend said she'll lend me hers though, yay!

The bag is the most amazing thing! Really, my family were in awe when they saw it. It has so many pockets and it's super perfect! Seriously, I had an awesome partner!

Karan I'm so sorry for the delay of pictures. Oh this means I have to stop using the things to take pictures again! My mug is at the office, the photo frame on the wall and the bag and bag organizer are in use! Hehe, gifts well loved and used!

Don't fret about the pics, if you can get one of the bag I'd br grateful as I was hoping to steal it for my blog *lol* I only have unfinished pics  Grin I thrilled that you like it and are using it. I had to make it up as I went along so wasn't sure it would turn out like I wanted it to.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in '14
50 in '15
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...