A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
317 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: New Zealand Only Round 2  (Read 7871 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
MelancholyMiss
"impure as the driven yellow snow!" - Spike

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: April 02, 2008 04:27:32 PM »

Post Away!  Grin

The original thread is Here

Partner Info

Black = Not Sent
Orange = Sent
Green = Sent and been received by partner
Italic Blue = All Done, Positive Feedback
Red = Late with communication
Bold Red = Late without communication

MelancholyMiss ---> bubblegum_phoenix
amc5 ---> elowezil
monkey_girl ---> iinfiniteink
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008 11:31:38 PM by MelancholyMiss » THIS ROCKS   Logged

amc5
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008 11:50:47 PM »

Alrighty, heres the pics of the lovely parcel I received from elowezil...

everything together...

lovely card for me

gorgeous chandelier earrings!

notebook - inside cover is super cute too. - and i didn't even tell you about my secret shame of making lists! I have lists of randomness all over the apartment, my boyfriend will be pleased that now they can be somewhat contained! and in style!

and the gorgeous package in the 1st pic (with the super cute magnetic closure) held these amazing cards!

sorry the pic is slightly strange in colour.
thought about taking pics of all of them close-up but thought that would make for the longest post in history, but believe me they are amazing... and close-ups of my faves!...

in love with the lanterns! and the knitting! oh and the birdcage card - forgot to take a close-up of that one, but it will also be on display on my bookshelf.

a-mazing   Shocked
So nice receiving handmade gifts, and great timing as we're having sick puppy dog troubles so it was a nice sunny spot in the day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MelancholyMiss

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008 06:07:38 PM »

Aww cute package!  I made something similar (but unfortunately not as good) to the notebook for another swap Smiley

Those cards are so cool!  I LOVE the knitting one Wink  Is that real knitting?  How awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008 02:15:32 AM »

I agree, good work. And man you got it all done so fast!!!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
cardigan
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008 01:43:50 AM »

So gutted I missed this swap, what a great package to start the gallery off with!
Love those cards, so gorgeous!
=)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i am sorry for being a bad, rude swapper. i am sorry to all the partners i flaked on, and all the feelings i hurt. i feel really guilty, my life is messed up right now and i got greedy and selfish. i didnt think about anything but getting nice things. i am so sorry everyone. i'll be leaving now.
MelancholyMiss

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008 09:16:11 PM »

So gutted I missed this swap, what a great package to start the gallery off with!
Love those cards, so gorgeous!
=)
We'll see you next time!!!

I received!  A fantabulous package too Cheesy  I've taken pics, but I'm a bit busy today/tonight so will post them tomorrow Smiley

I got
-A Poppet (i wanted one and she's great)
-Knitty Earrings
-A cute skull bunny canvas
-Horns (clip on horns yay Cheesy)
-A wee piece of fabric (may be make miss poppet some clothes?)
-A cute black rose hair tie Smiley

The canvas is really cute!  How do you do those bubbles?  I'd like to have a try Wink

I've had the horns favourited for soo long!  I was planning to have try eventually Wink hehe, thanks so much Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008 09:56:32 PM »

I had huge issues with the horns. I cried over them in fact. I messed up and made them smaller than the clips  Roll Eyes spent 3days hand sewing sequins on (I only get a wee bit of time each day to craft cos of work and pets) and then to discover that they were too small  Cry then I came up with the brainstorm to add faux feathers  Grin which I think makes them even better.
The canvas was... interesting. I found the image on your wist and then recreated it and painted it. lol. Im lucky that my future stepMIL loves to craft and send me home with bits and bobs everynow and then. She had brought a pack of premade canvases but didnt need/like the smaller ones (she makes quilts and stitches them to the canvas when shes done) so she gave them to me. I tried so many different things with the bunny. Mostly sewing, I just couldnt get it so I was happy. Then I came across the canvases in my cupboard and again, my brain had an idea and it worked  Grin Glad you liked it all
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MelancholyMiss

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008 01:05:29 AM »

I had huge issues with the horns. I cried over them in fact. I messed up and made them smaller than the clips  Roll Eyes spent 3days hand sewing sequins on (I only get a wee bit of time each day to craft cos of work and pets) and then to discover that they were too small  Cry then I came up with the brainstorm to add faux feathers  Grin which I think makes them even better.

Awww I feel your pain, all that work and the you realise it's just not going to work... but it did! So yay Cheesy  lol
When I started knitting again there were a few things I tried, and it's just so gutting when you realise you've done it wrong and it is just not savable Sad

Anyway here is a teaser for you lassy

Any guesses?  It's actually 2 things Wink  I just put them in one picture Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008 01:10:47 AM »

oh you are so mean!  Shocked
and now your telling me I have to wait even longer!
Oh for everyone who doesnt know how much of an idiot I am (truly I am a dork) I thought we had to have it sent by today (the 12th) Roll Eyes so thats why I sent it yesterday Grin well, at least it makes a change from me being late (I get told now to be at a certain place an hour or half an hour sooner  Roll Eyes I leave everything to the last minute then freak out) now to look at pic and see if I can guess... hmmmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MelancholyMiss

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008 02:29:53 AM »

Righteo, here's what i receive from bubbleyboo  Roll Eyes Kiss  Pic heavy post Tongue

Prepare you wisting fingers Wink

Zee Box

A couple of Group Shots

A kick ass hand sewn poppet!  I love her Cheesy  She's in her undies, so I'll have to wip her up some outfits Wink

I love her hair Wink

Knitty earrings from wist Wink  Aren't they cute???  She even made them their own little box to live in.

A pretty lil piece of fabric, bgp suggest maybe a piece of poppet clothing?

A black rose for me hair Wink

And whats in this little box?  Fluffy strawberries??  Nope devil horns Wink  As modeled by Miss Popita.  These were yet another thing i had in my favourites somewhere lol

Aaaaand last but not least, check it out!  Bunny skull canvas, as modeled by my wall Wink  I LOVE this Cheesy

Thanks so much Miss bubbley Wink I finished you items today, one of them is very bright (ish) and looks like it should be worn by a little kid lol ooops, but considering your fun personality i think you'll pull it off just fine.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...