A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,615
Currently Running With Scissors:
160 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 33 Gallery  (Read 70180 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
ritapizza
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2008 03:21:05 PM »

She sent the gnome stuffy to rule all gnome stuffies! Grin  I love the embroidery!!!

Yay! I'm so happy that you like the lil gnome stuffy! you really started something because I want to make more!

Samsara's glasses cases are lovely~ very pretty colors and the embroidery is just perfect!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2008 03:37:08 PM »

Those glasses cases are gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2008 04:43:58 PM »

I requested a tute for a row counter bracelet in my wishlist. ThreadorYarn PM'd me with two different tutes, allowing me to make this:

I posted this here since it was on my list, and if it wasn't for her.... Well, it would just be sad!

I really love how this came out, thanks SO much, ThreadorYarn!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
girlosun_9
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2008 04:46:52 PM »

An action picture of the scarf nofury sent me that my eldest took . . . hopefully I will get it back someday!  My oldest loves this so so much.  Thanks!

And elephants from KimberlyPye

There was also elephant flannel, elephant buttons, and elephant stickers in the package.  My middle child was in heaven!  I hid the fabric and buttons so that I can use them at a later date!  Thanks so much for the lovely package. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ThreadOrYarn
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2008 05:00:38 PM »

I posted this here since it was on my list...
I really love how this came out, thanks SO much, ThreadorYarn!!!

It looks great! I have to admit though, I misread the beginning of your post and I'm looking at the bracelet thinking " Huh she's got her swaps mixed up, I didn't send that"  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2008 05:30:13 PM »

Wowzer - everyone, get your wisting fingers ready!

mimiw claimed me for a suncatcher and ended up sending me this big piece! She perused my wists, saw my obviously love for owls, and came up with this beauty!

This work of art is absolutely gorgeous - my pictures simply do not do it justice! Seriously, mimiw, you totally and completely spoiled me. I am in awe that you took the time to do this piece for me - thank you so, so much! It has a permanent place of honor in my craft room on the window. And it looks perfect with my backyard in the background!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KimberlyPye
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2008 05:38:29 PM »

There was also elephant flannel, elephant buttons, and elephant stickers in the package.  My middle child was in heaven!  I hid the fabric and buttons so that I can use them at a later date!  Thanks so much for the lovely package. 

I'm so glad she likes her elephants!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2008 05:40:20 PM »

So, mimiw just explained to me that I have the stained glass piece backwards - oops! Apparently if I put the textured side of the piece to the window, the sun will reflect the rays better. I had just put the textured side out because I thought it was pretty!  Grin 

Thanks for helping to educate the stained glass-illiterate, mimiw!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2008 06:23:04 PM »

wow! samsara - who knew a glasses case could be such a work of art? they're gorgeous!  mimiw - you are amazing.  for reals.  kimberlypye - the elephants are adorable, especially the largest one.  looks huggable Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sin esperanza
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2008 07:35:27 PM »

I'm enjoying swap euphoria... another package for me today!  This one from addicted2knitting.. two crafty books.  The big ass book of craft http://www.simonsays.com/assets/isbn/1416937854/F_1416937854.gif
and Re-creative
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/217MQPJZBXL.jpg
Thank you!

and i love the elephants and the sun catcher is amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous.  ~Sylvia Plath

My STS 33

Altered Fairy Tales Swap
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Fruit Pizza
@Home This Weekend: Dish Soap Apron
Tute Tuesday: Daisy Purse

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...