A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,620
Currently Running With Scissors:
181 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 33 Gallery  (Read 70208 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2008 10:58:27 PM »

Samsara fulfilled my wish of a glasses case and she made me two of them! They are so pretty and just exactly what I was hoping for (the example I had in my list was made by her!). I love them! Thank you!!!!!

So glad you liked them Liebschien! I only just remembered to check the gallery after you said you'd posted pictures - I've been missing out on all the goodies!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2008 11:17:52 PM »

Wowzer - everyone, get your wisting fingers ready!

mimiw claimed me for a suncatcher and ended up sending me this big piece! She perused my wists, saw my obviously love for owls, and came up with this beauty!
This work of art is absolutely gorgeous - my pictures simply do not do it justice! Seriously, mimiw, you totally and completely spoiled me. I am in awe that you took the time to do this piece for me - thank you so, so much! It has a permanent place of honor in my craft room on the window. And it looks perfect with my backyard in the background!  Grin

You are going to have a whole house full of owls soon!  LOL  I saw your love for owls in your wists when I made the placemats. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2008 03:28:23 AM »

I knew it would happen this way - as soon as I ran off for the weekend, I get packages!

So my apologies for the late posting.... this came Friday or Saturday, I got it late Sunday night when I got home...

Catpants claimed me for hand spun yarn.  She can spin me yarn anytime she wants!  I love the colors, which pick up on the oceany type colors in my BR - browns, aquas, cream, all of it - and it's merino wool, so it's so soft i keep going over and stroking it.  ok, weird, i know, but this IS craftster-world, right?

Cat, thank you so much!  i love that you gave me the content and yardage in the note, so i can work out what pattern to use this for!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
girlosun_9
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2008 04:27:33 AM »

That yarn is gorgous catpants and dulcinea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mountaingrrl
« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2008 06:06:46 AM »

Everything is wonderful!

Are the suncatchers hard to do? I have a random window in my house that is up high and covered with textured smoked glass...so it's purposeless right now. I thing some color there would be wonderful!

And Dulcinea- this is totally the place to share something like that!  Cheesy I buy ribbon just to look at it and feel it's smoothness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mimiw
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2008 06:15:49 AM »

Are the suncatchers hard to do? I have a random window in my house that is up high and covered with textured smoked glass...so it's purposeless right now. I thing some color there would be wonderful!

They aren't necessarily hard to do; just time consuming, lots of steps and dangerous to your fingers!.  If you are planning on trying to do it yourself I would see if there are any stained glass stores in your area that you could work at.  The materials and tools are not cheap and there is a lot of trial and error involved.  Glass itself is anywhere from $5 - $30 for a 10x10 piece and then there is the copper foil, flux, solder, iron, etc...Plus, glass ends up everywhere!!  I have been working in the garage and now we don't park in there since there is no controlling the glass shards!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mountaingrrl
« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2008 07:01:16 AM »

I love crafting that involves danger!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
frosty772
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2008 08:37:16 AM »

And Dulcinea- this is totally the place to share something like that!  Cheesy I buy ribbon just to look at it and feel it's smoothness.

Thank god im not the only one lol!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2008 12:06:02 PM »

I'm a lucky lass this week  Grin  I got another parcel today,this time from Samsara.

She claimed me for personalised "something" and I knew I'd be in for a treat. Ginny painted a GORGEOUS mug for me and made a beautiful notebook cover  Grin I know it is pic overload but I wanted to show that like Calluna, Samsara gets bonus points for using all 3 of my names  Wink Wink
and Oscar got a present too, a little mouse *lol* he spent a full hour chasing it around the kitchen  Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008 12:10:20 PM by Kookaloo_Starr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
Lilyvanilli
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2008 12:20:41 PM »

Wow, that owl suncatcher is amazing! I love the handspun also, such pretty colors. That little kitten is pretty cute too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament
Three's a Charm

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...