A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
174 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ACROSS THE UNIVERSE SWAP (Sign-ups CLOSED, send-outs 4/30)  (Read 25913 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
atomic_pink_pigeon

too weird to live, too rare to die

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2008 02:31:41 PM »

checking in too. Im looking for sum inspiration. I might have to run to the video store to rent the movie. Will start crafting tomrrw 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i dig personal swaps!!!

www.wists.com/atomic_pink_pigeon
yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2008 03:50:11 PM »

checking in too. Im looking for sum inspiration. I might have to run to the video store to rent the movie. Will start crafting tomrrw 

YOU DON'T OWN IT!!!  that's it, your out of the swap, lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
lindseycore

cat lady till the day i die.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2008 04:14:37 PM »

YOU DON'T OWN IT!!!  that's it, your out of the swap, lol

hey i don't own it either.   Undecided  that's because (for about the first time in my life) i decided to do the responsible thing and put all of my extra money towards paying off my credit cards.  so i don't have much extra spending money lying around right now.  but i did download it, and am going to watch it tomorrow probably.  i do plan on buying it when i have the funds though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what i have made: flickr
what i am making: ravelry
what i want: wist

i love personal swaps, especially for handspun yarn
normashelleyjean

She's crafty - she's always down

« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2008 04:17:46 PM »

finally able to start something tonight, and its looking goood already  Wink
having car trouble is awful and thats why I've been putting off crafting, but this weekend I realized that the only thing that would make me not worry about my car getting fixed is not thinking about it....therefore i'm diving into several projects at once, and it's working! haha.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft_princess

Im a dreamer...

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2008 04:22:12 PM »

I dont own it yet, I dont even know if they sell it here already... then Ill have to search for a non translated version (we Spanish translate everything... not the songs!!!) I watched it in English in a small cinema but the big ones had it translated of course! (I hate that soooo much!!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have decided that I need a bleach pen and mod podge... now it's only left to find that stuff in Spain, what seems to be impossible Sad
Lindsey goes to eleven
"I am that cordless screwdriver that has to charge for twenty hours to earn ten minutes use. I need that much downtime."

« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2008 08:25:06 PM »

so i don't have much extra spending money lying around right now.

Wow, so you mean to say I'm NOT the only one in the "I have no money because I craft" club?  Haha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lindsey
normashelleyjean

She's crafty - she's always down

« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2008 08:39:39 PM »

I'm in the club too! Think of your stash as assets....I'd be worth a looooooot of money  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Irrel

Recently converted

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2008 09:33:51 PM »

I dont own it yet, I dont even know if they sell it here already... then Ill have to search for a non translated version (we Spanish translate everything... not the songs!!!) I watched it in English in a small cinema but the big ones had it translated of course! (I hate that soooo much!!!)

I never did understand why they translate all the movies in Spain. Where I'm from, we only translate movies for kids because they can't read subtitles  Grin Believe me, I feel your pain, in my country it was impossible to get the English version of Harry Potter!

Progress: I went to buy fabrics today (my favorite hobby lol) and got some amazing ones to make a tote bag Wink I can't wait to start all my projects!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008 09:35:45 PM by Irrel » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Breninja
Your life is yours to create

« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2008 03:16:48 PM »

checking in, started crafting but I fear my items are more beatles themed than anything else =/  it's harder for me to think of things that deal more with the movie other than the music
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.
yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2008 03:45:38 PM »

checking in, started crafting but I fear my items are more beatles themed than anything else =/  it's harder for me to think of things that deal more with the movie other than the music

i'm the opposite and my partner wanted some regular beatles stuff...o dear. I'm trying! But my first attempt at just the bealtes failed.....horribly...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...