A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,783
Currently Running With Scissors:
378 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Easy Peasy Swap Gallery  (Read 47317 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: April 20, 2008 08:01:21 AM »

That butterfly display is very nice!  I thought at first it was cross stitch and marveled at the intricate stitching but now that iloveoctopus mentioned paper, it's got me wondering too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
QuiltersBlock

She's the model for the :D emoticon

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: April 20, 2008 08:48:46 AM »

That butterfly display is very nice!  I thought at first it was cross stitch and marveled at the intricate stitching but now that iloveoctopus mentioned paper, it's got me wondering too!

Yep. What she said.

It's absolutely beautiful!!

QB
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Under any other circumstances, an exuberant Roman soldier would be my idea of a perfect morning." -- Capt. Jack Harkness

Personal swaps? Absolutely!
kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #212 on: April 20, 2008 09:14:23 AM »

Yeah, it looks like it's punched out of photo magazines or something.  Its SOOOO much more amazing than the picture makes it look!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sinisterbutterfli
« Reply #213 on: April 20, 2008 01:20:05 PM »

I got my package from iloveoctopus! Cute jewelry.... wheeeeee! I love the earrings & bracelet set she sent me. I love polymer clay charm jewelry, but I just don't have the time right now to really learn how to do it right (i just sort of dabble/experiment). But these are so neat!

Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
iloveoctopus
« Reply #214 on: April 20, 2008 04:15:07 PM »

i'm glad you like them! =) i wasn't sure and i hope the bracelet fits, i used my own wrist cause mine are small too so hopefully that worked. =) cupcakes are my favorite thing to make outta clay. yep. hooray that you like them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yamwam
« Reply #215 on: April 20, 2008 06:16:25 PM »

When you're supposed to be studying for exams, any other activity is totally appealing. So instead of reviewing narrative structures in Ovid's Metamorphoses, I'm posting pictures of what I received from Astica!

First, my favourite thing obviously, a tote bag she sewed and stencilled a Tardis on:

The colour isn't quite right, I think... I'm not really good with the flash.

Here's a handy little pocket on the inside that describes this capacious bag quite aptly:

This is closer to the real colour.

Finally, the whole group. Astica also sent Scrabble magnets that spell out Tardis (I love Scrabble), as well as two pretty bookmarks inspired by things on my Wists:

Thanks Astica, everything's lovely and you're totally awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
Astica
« Reply #216 on: April 20, 2008 06:38:20 PM »

The flower looks pretty neat that way, but my original idea was for it to be the other way as I was basing it off a rose (though I know it looks more like a colourful daisy! XD ) But whichever way floats your boat is cool <3

I so wish now that I used a stencil for the wording on the inside, I thought freehanding it would be okay. It was half way through that I realized "Oh wait. My writing's messy :/ " Glad you like it despite of this fact!

I should also mention to be careful with ironing the bag as I believe it's a chemically made material (though I'm not quite sure what ^^; ) when I was working with another piece of the same fabric I managed to get a lovely iron-marking on it  Sad better safe than sorry Wink

And what're you talking about? I think the first photograph looks AWESOME! (even if the colours are slightly off - but really not by much)

When I found out that you liked Dr.Who too I just haddd to craft something related. Crafting for Dr.Who fans is just so much fun!  Cheesy I adoree the Rose armwarmers you made me and will post soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yamwam
« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2008 05:37:26 AM »

The flower looks pretty neat that way, but my original idea was for it to be the other way as I was basing it off a rose (though I know it looks more like a colourful daisy! XD ) But whichever way floats your boat is cool <3

I so wish now that I used a stencil for the wording on the inside, I thought freehanding it would be okay. It was half way through that I realized "Oh wait. My writing's messy :/ " Glad you like it despite of this fact!

I should also mention to be careful with ironing the bag as I believe it's a chemically made material (though I'm not quite sure what ^^; ) when I was working with another piece of the same fabric I managed to get a lovely iron-marking on it  Sad better safe than sorry Wink

And what're you talking about? I think the first photograph looks AWESOME! (even if the colours are slightly off - but really not by much)

When I found out that you liked Dr.Who too I just haddd to craft something related. Crafting for Dr.Who fans is just so much fun!  Cheesy I adoree the Rose armwarmers you made me and will post soon!

Oh yeah, sorry, I've only just noticed I had it upside down in the photo. It would be pretty useless to put it in a book with the leaf on the left side!

Thanks for warning me about the ironing issue. I know all too well the pain of nearly ruining one's iron with non-ironable material. If the bag gets wrinkled I'll flatten it under some dictionaries.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
BunnyTuTu

Is it because I have a waffly nose?

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 21, 2008 05:46:13 AM »

Ooh some lovely new stuff in the gallery Cheesy

Everything looks gorgeous!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mikilana
« Reply #219 on: April 21, 2008 09:15:23 AM »

so i received this QUITE a while ago but had a lot of walls blocking me from actually posting pictures.

1.  couldn't figure out picture posting here  Cheesy
2.  then couldn't find my camera once I figured out#1  Undecided
3.  found camera and the batteries were dead. 

So i finally charged the batteries and now I can show you what Disneybelle sent me!

She sent me a tray for my candles and 2 polish cloths to go with it!  PLUS some extra papers in case I wanted to try it myself!  I'm not sure if I mentioned to her or she deduced from my profile that I burn quite a few candles (I sell Partylite and have a few  Wink) so she made me this cute set.  I *heart* it so much because it's perfect for my Nectarini orange candles.

here's the plate up close.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008 09:16:53 AM by Mikilana » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Potholders!
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...