A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,558
Currently Running With Scissors:
115 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Easy Peasy Swap Gallery  (Read 46528 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
perrywinkle
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2008 11:09:15 AM »

I received from silverstah on Thursday. She hand spun 80 yards of wool because I like to crochet. I love all the colors in it. I can't wait to make something with it. I want more hand spun yarn!  Grin

Thank you Silverstah! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QuiltersBlock

She's the model for the :D emoticon

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2008 12:00:52 PM »

Yowza there are some really cool things!! I want the recipe for the body scrub!!

That hand spun yarn is *amazing* -- the colors are fabulous and what a great swap item!

Loving the reusable bags and the wristwarmers, too.

Hoping my partner receives soon, if only to relieve me of my swap anxiety!

QB
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Under any other circumstances, an exuberant Roman soldier would be my idea of a perfect morning." -- Capt. Jack Harkness

Personal swaps? Absolutely!
littlebluegirl
« Reply #142 on: April 12, 2008 12:48:20 PM »

OK, so I'm gonna tease you all and tell you that I got an AMAZING package from esmecraftin but it's not worth me taking pics tonight cos my camera can't deal with bad lighting and I wanna do my lovely goodies justice.

The recipe from the scrub comes from The Big-Ass Book of Crafts by Mark Montano so I can't post it I'm afraid.  The ingredients are all easy to find though, which is great. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QuiltersBlock

She's the model for the :D emoticon

« Reply #143 on: April 12, 2008 01:56:24 PM »

The recipe from the scrub comes from The Big-Ass Book of Crafts by Mark Montano so I can't post it I'm afraid.  The ingredients are all easy to find though, which is great. 

Thanks for leading me in the right direction though! Dang it. Now I have to go buy a book.  Hubby loves olive oil though, so it should be an easy sell...Cheesy 

QB
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Under any other circumstances, an exuberant Roman soldier would be my idea of a perfect morning." -- Capt. Jack Harkness

Personal swaps? Absolutely!
BabySkilz

I'm Beautifully Tragic

« Reply #144 on: April 12, 2008 04:58:59 PM »

oh that makes me want to go for a swim.  I don't know why it reminds me of the old timey swim suits - I love it!  Great job!!

This has been an amazing gallery so far!

My first thought was of Johnny Depp in Sweeny Todd.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stick

"I'm Only Good At Being Young"

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2008 07:21:43 PM »

Here are my goodies from theartofmegan!

It is a cute needle book (in polka dots), a box of pins (with cute green tops) and a covered tape measure which I think is awesome!  theartofmegan how did you do that?!  She also included a sweet little note folded like a doggy's head!

Here is a close up of the needle book with my fingers through the "slots".  It is a very clever design.

Thanks theartofmegan!  And thanks craftydeb and QuiltersBlock for doing this swap!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stick Officially Has Wists!
http://www.wists.com/appstatestick/all
littlebluegirl
« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2008 06:53:08 AM »

Pictures!!

Amazing patchwork skirt! It has so many different types of fabric, ribbon and lace. I'm wearing it now.  I have wanted a patchwork skirt for ever, there are loads on my wists.

Close up of one of the cute kitty fabrics.

Action shot! The skirt has a super comfy elasticated waistband and it fits perfectly.

And this gorgeous buttony embroidered wallhanging which is so me! It's hanging up in my newly revamped bedroom.

Thanks esmecraftin for being a brilliant partner!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

silverstah
« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2008 11:28:13 AM »

YAY!  I'm so glad you like the yarn, perrywinkle! Smiley  Enjoy it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://feelingsheepish.etsy.com - Hand painted and dyed rovings for spinning
http://www.silverstah.com - Historical and Fantasy Clothing
http://silverstah.blogspot.com - Law school, sewing, married life, and general gabbing about life
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2008 11:48:06 AM »

wowzers!  You guys have really outdone yourselves!
I have officially finally finished my package for straw_holder - whoo hoooo!  Procrastination at its finest - okay, I *could* have waited until tomorrow, dropped off Collin at school, trucked on home, sewed til my eyes went buggy, picked up the kids, came home and sewed a bit more and then packed everything up and got it to the p.o. right before last call... so I guess I left a hair wiggle room Cheesy

I don't think I want to send it though - which means I need to make one for me now!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
peihan17
« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2008 03:14:46 PM »

I received from BabySkilz yesterday!  She made me a set of these gorgeous felted beads Smiley  I said that I'd admired this other necklace she made, and now I've got my own!  The flowers on them are perfect... thank you, BabySkilz!  Now I just have to decide what to make them into  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pro personal swaps and always open to a penpal!  PM me =)

Wist :: Etsy :: Flickr
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Sweater Snake
Tute Tuesday: Take Anywhere Picnic Playset
Crafting For Good

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...