A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
286 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 109
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Discussion - Round 33 Discussion Starts on Page 54  (Read 92432 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #1030 on: April 27, 2008 12:04:20 PM »

Other than international, I don't have too many problems with shipping (*knock on wood*). I am curious, though, has anyone here ever taken their receipt and DC# to the post office and demanded a refund if your package didn't make it in the allotted time?

You guys are sending first class or priority, not parcel post, right? I would think they would have a maximum number of days it would take for first class shipping, right?

And I highly recommend DHL for larger packages. Cheaper than USPS, just as fast (if not faster), free delivery confirmation, and up to $100 of insurance at no charge. Some Office Max's have them in-store, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #1031 on: April 27, 2008 12:44:51 PM »

Other than international, I don't have too many problems with shipping (*knock on wood*). I am curious, though, has anyone here ever taken their receipt and DC# to the post office and demanded a refund if your package didn't make it in the allotted time?

You guys are sending first class or priority, not parcel post, right? I would think they would have a maximum number of days it would take for first class shipping, right?

I was wondering about that since I sent ritapizza's and it went priority and the lady said 3-5 days.  It has been 9 days now and she still hasn't received!  I was planning on bringing it with me tomorrow and asking about it but the lady at my PO hates me so she probably won't be any help Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #1032 on: April 27, 2008 12:46:11 PM »

CRAP

mommy beat me to claiming

Teaches me to plan out the claim all well etc before actually putting " I claim "
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #1033 on: April 27, 2008 01:29:17 PM »

CRAP

Teaches me to plan out the claim all well etc before actually putting " I claim "

Oh, I'm sorry.  Sad  But you got to claim her after she reclaimed me right?  I also had to claim you although I told myself to leave that last claim open for a while LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TwiztidBlood
« Reply #1034 on: April 27, 2008 01:31:30 PM »

CRAP

Oh, I'm sorry.  Sad  But you got to claim her after she reclaimed me right?  I also had to claim you although I told myself to leave that last claim open for a while LOL

awww dont be sorry!

Yep I did, and I already have her breakfast food set cut out haha

Im excited for you to craft for me, I had to much fun crafting for you.

I told myself I wouldnt claim again this round haha, but felt food and the dish soap aprons are things Ive been wanting to make forever, so that sounds like a great excuse.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #1035 on: April 27, 2008 01:33:58 PM »

Don't you love those "Crafster Excuses".  I give them to hubby all the time  "But I really wanted to make one of these!"  LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1036 on: April 27, 2008 01:43:32 PM »

Yeah....

I had to make my last claim. I can't ask people to put something on their lists and NOT claim it.

That would just be wrong....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1037 on: April 27, 2008 01:51:43 PM »

I did it again! Wanna hear the excuse???

Well, I have a couple of duplicate dpn's...why keep them?

The produce bags? Well, I really want to make some for myself....what's a few more? It will force me to make something I want anyway.

I should just have my internet shut off!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
DisneyBelle

Where in Disney World am I ?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1038 on: April 27, 2008 02:21:58 PM »

The only guaranteed service from the post office is overnight... for first class, parcel post, and priority they give estimate times but no guarantee of arrival.  If it takes a month or never arrives you still won't get your money back Sad 

I learned this the hard way...I brought in my DC number on a package I sent every week for 3 months and no one would do anything to help. Yhe only was to get anything back on these services is to have insurance.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

*My Favorite Crafts: Scrapbooking, Sewing, Embroidery
*Crafts I wish I could do: Painting, Glass Blowing

*I really really want a vintage inspired apron in chocolate and Martha Stewart blue Smiley
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #1039 on: April 27, 2008 02:37:32 PM »

I did it again! Wanna hear the excuse???

Well, I have a couple of duplicate dpn's...why keep them?

The produce bags? Well, I really want to make some for myself....what's a few more? It will force me to make something I want anyway.

I should just have my internet shut off!

I agree.  You need to unload the dupes and you could use some produce bags as well.  LOL  I am really excited that you claimed me Cheesy  I just learned the art of DPNs and found a lot of really cute hats I want to make for the new baby. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 109 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...