Swap name: Feminists are Awesome Swap!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:the jenya
Sign-up date range: 2/14/08-2/29/08
Date to send item by: 4/1/08
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? n/a
All ages allowed.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
1. If this is your first swap please read: (http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
) to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
2. Please bookmark this thread AND post here. All updates will be made here and this will help you to keep up with everything.
3. I will be giving feedback in the following way:
- great swapper: for those who follow all the rules
- good/poor communication: where applicable
- sent late/early: where applicable
4. Please put "Feminists are Awesome" in the title of PM's
5. Please post at least twice
in the thread.
6. Please create a package that you would like to receive. Do some research on your partner.
Details of swap:
For this feminist swap we focus on the awesome power of what has been accomplished and what will be accomplished. You can call upon the awesome imagery power of your partner's favorite feminists or create your own ideas. Signs, symbols, colors, anything can be used in this swap! Please make either: 2 medium and 2 small items OR 1 medium and 3 small items for your partner. Please decide with your partner which you would like beforehand so no one gets their feelings hurt. If you decide to do more, please let me know via PM.
Feel free to cruise through these previous feminist/women empowerment swaps:
Feminist/Women-centered Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=196202.0
What Would the Mail Carrier Think? IV--Feminist Revolution:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=23931.0
Menstrual Care Package Swap 3:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=216787.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
How do you practice your feminism, is it a lifestyle, political, etc?
When did you realize that you were a feminist?
Who is your favorite feminist, other than yourself? Feminist icons?
What does feminism mean where you are from? This could be a national, regional or even family particular answer
What are you favorite crafts to make?
What kind of crafts would you like to receive?
What kind of craft have you always wanted to learn?
Favorite color/color scheme?
Least favorite colors?
Do you have any allergies?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
And along with that if you are in the US, please get a dc #. If you are in the US and are sending outside the country, please send me your customs number. If you are outside the US and you get a customs number, PM myself and your partner but please keep your receipt!GALLERY!