A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 314,291
Currently Running With Scissors:
412 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 54
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Friends of Craftster Secret Swap Gallery  (Read 65776 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

kbbtfg
« Reply #170 on: February 15, 2008 03:34:55 PM »

What an awesome package. Now I'm going to the freezer to find a peanut butter cup!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lilyvanilli
« Reply #171 on: February 15, 2008 04:22:38 PM »

Hahahaha! I love the kitty face in the picture. Too cute. That's such a great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yogirl
« Reply #172 on: February 15, 2008 04:36:07 PM »

He hates everyone in the house except me, so of course he has to be everywhere I am and he is a total pain.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Childhood ends the moment you know you are going to die.
RockstarMom
Missing my crafting time

Shhhhh.... I'm using glue!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #173 on: February 15, 2008 06:42:29 PM »

Nice package! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spring semester is kicking my butt.
Babyangel
Photographer, mommy, late night crafter

I made the BEST OF 2007 with my love letter box!

« Reply #174 on: February 15, 2008 08:22:12 PM »

I would first like to say that I completely did not know what to expect for my first swap, I was blown away and brought to tears!
*clears throat*
I've got all of my items planned out (total of 4-5), but I'm so nervous that they're not going to be good enough.  Undecided
....ummmm WHAT?

Yea, I was wondering that myself. I'm just excited that one of the items that my partner raved about is teaching me a new "technique" (I'm trying to be vague, but it's soooo hard!!) that I really like. I just hope that she likes the colors I picked out. I think that's what I'm so nervous about....the colors.
Im so glad that you learned this new technique, because its my absolute favorite, and the colors.... perfection!

I picked up a few things while I was out today for my items. I'm really nervous about this swap. My partner is just so awesome, I'm worried that what I make won't be sufficient. It's probably just swap anxiety, but this is only my 2nd swap.
rereading this made me get teary eyed AGAIN! You're amazing babydoll! I love every single tiny bit of everything you sent! You went above and beyond what I expected out of my first swap!! I wish I was in TX so I could give you a SUPER big hug cause you my dear are the BEST!

On to the amazingness....

my first reaction .... holy crap! she wrapped EVERYTHING in FABRIC!!!!! How lucky am I??? It only gets better ladies!...

First I opened the red fabric with tiny hearts, cause the shape intrigued me .... OMG!

How friggin adorable is he!?!?!

Then I went to the musical fabric (love) I already have plans for this one!
 Shocked

this is a TOTAL misreputation of the color, better pic farther down in goodness!
I haven't taken them off since 5pm when I rushed home to open before we went to church.

Next we have the adorable light yellow fabric with tiny blueish flowers...

I'm totally eating a handfull of the YUMMY Sour Patch Kids. Thanks for not eating them while you packed BTW  Cheesy and ribbon galore!!!!! I totally needed the pins too! and tucked in with all that I found this lil fella!!!

Check out the amazing lime green button against that awesome hot pink and dark grey, my coffee is in heaven!

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!!!!!
Tiny pink heart/flowers held the loot that made me cry like a BABY!

SHE CRAFTED for MY ANGELBABY who is currently with her father in Florida but I'm totally getting action shots of her when she gets home next Sunday!

The whole loot!

Check out her stitching! BTW this is way better than my wisted ones!!!

Mr.Penguin who is now named Bauer is making himself comfortable at his new home ...

and telling secrets, this is a great representation of the color of my warm wrist warmers

I found the letter she wrote after that explained what each package was "themed"
red = love (perfectly so)
pink = for my angelbaby
yellow = random goodies
black&white = new craft for her (still have them on)

Her own theme for me was "Barbara's Favorite Things" and they totally are! I love love love LOVE everything!! Thank you so very very much!
Oh and kbauer, just say when the rubiks cube stickers are totally yours *stashes away address* MUAH!!!

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '______________________________________________________________________')
Kasey!! Awesome package!!!! yogirl you lucky girl!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008 09:11:41 PM by Babyangel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #175 on: February 15, 2008 09:37:53 PM »

what sweet parcels!

kitty cat is soo cute, and cat toys are adorable - and so sweet your partner crafted for your angelbaby!

hey - I think I want my items wrapped in fabric from now on too...  Roll Eyes  what a great idea!

Ronda
Blessings!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
faemystique
RN who crafts like she's on Crack!

Making my art a priority in 2014!

« Reply #176 on: February 15, 2008 11:10:44 PM »

Received from?Huh I am still lost... don't blame me partner, if the secret in the thread you have hidden escaped me, its been a day from hell... my dog is in labor, has been since this morning, two puppies didn't make it, I have three kids over here, one is a baby, besides my own two, dog is still in labor... husband is out of town until late sat or sun... and my new job starts monday... oh and the house is now TRASHED because I didn't clean all day...

SIGHS... BUT RECEIVING your package and my make a friend number one pkg MADE MY DAY@@ I opened it in the car while getting my kids from school...hehe.

Okay.. So Barbara from Alabama,,, name??? made this pkg so cute, with notes all over everything, it was such a joy to open and read them all.

Pincushion

gnome grocery bag!!!

very very very nice/cool apron!!! and recipes to get it dirty while cooking ...haha

An as yet unidentified object... she said to guess... I guessed pincushion for arm.../wrist.../ but there is a space in the middle of the inner bracelets... ouch... then my only other guess was that it was a cozy for coffee cups?Huh

A very adorable, very faerie adorned pouch for my purse

Jewelry for my TWEEN daughters... who said, wow mom, we LOVE that you do swaps! Especially because we usually get stuff too, this is awesome! lol

and of course... chocolate! 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

« Reply #177 on: February 16, 2008 06:05:02 AM »

Great packages faemystique and babyangel! Fae, I'd guess from the last post before yours that babyangel may be your secret FOC. Looks like Barbara is her first name, and she did write those cutesy rhymes in other posts! Don't know where she is from though... hmmm...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2008 06:11:04 AM »

Babyangel, I'm SO GLAD that you liked everything! I was so nervous about this package!! MY first swap, I didn't work, so it wasn't that hard to come up with ideas when I have ample time on my hands to stalk my partner (plus it was a Harry Potter swap...and those are easier Cool). I'm also glad to see that the wrist warmers fit! I have chunky wrists (massage therapist Roll Eyes) and I also have carpel tunnel (so my entire wrist, forearm, & hand is swollen..both of them Undecided) so I couldn't even try them on. I just had to eyeball where to put the thumb holes. I wanted to try to make you one of those little furry penguins, but since I was trying to stash bust (and I'd already bought the fabric, yarn for the wristwarmers, & your lil one's goodies...gee I'm not that great at stash busting lol) I decided to make him out of some durable cotton. Smiley Things that didn't make it into your package...a coffee cup washcloth & some coffee scented body scrub. I didn't finish the washcloth in time & I thought of the body scrub at the last minute (I don't know how to make it, so I was going to order it off of etsy but it would've taken at least a week to get to me...but I reeeeeally wanted to send to you...sorry!!). Oh, speaking of coffee...I really hope the cozy fits. That was try #2 & I couldn't find a button to match the pink except for another pink button & I wanted the button to stand out. I hope you don't hate green. Huh Also, I made it all out of wool, so hopefully it will keep your tea/coffee warm longer.

Okay...now that I've rambled & rambled...(please forgive me, I literally woke up & got on here...so I am sans coffee right now Tongue)

faemystique: AWESOME package...and I know who it's from. I was just about to spill the beans, but I'll let the person who worked so hard on your package tell ya.  Lips sealed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
Babyangel
Photographer, mommy, late night crafter

I made the BEST OF 2007 with my love letter box!

« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2008 06:17:16 AM »

Okay.. So Barbara from Alabama,,, name???

I had hoped you would find that I rhymed way to much for no apparent reason recently in the thread  Cheesy
The mystery item is indeed a cozy .... a slap cozy .....
wrong way...

right way ...

With the day you've had; I'd be wrappin that baby around a nice cold beer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 54 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: No Boil Mac and Cheese
@Home This Weekend: Give The Dog A Bone
September 20, 2017 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...