A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,622
Currently Running With Scissors:
217 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bargain Hunter Swap Round 4  (Read 22196 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
mimik
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2008 02:00:35 PM »

These packages are all so great! I unraveled 2 sweaters for a round of this swap and used them to make 1 for my partner. Its alot of work, but a good way to get some nice yarn for cheap  Smiley

Oh man, swap anxiety has just hit big time.  My crafted item took me longer than I thought but I'm so worried its not enough!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TAOJ

knitting is life

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2008 02:01:27 PM »

Normashelleyjean, I'm so glad you liked everything! Once the pillowcases are washed that blue hue will go away, it was the marker I used to draw the pics on the cases.

All these packages are so great, its amazing how far $5 will go  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TAOJ

knitting is life

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2008 02:03:01 PM »

These packages are all so great! I unraveled 2 sweaters for a round of this swap and used them to make 1 for my partner. Its alot of work, but a good way to get some nice yarn for cheap  Smiley

Oh man, swap anxiety has just hit big time.  My crafted item took me longer than I thought but I'm so worried its not enough!!!

don't panic, I'm sure it is fine. At the time I did that I was on vacation, well, at a soccer tournament and had an 8 hour drive back home as a passenger so I had the time  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
QuiltersBlock

She's the model for the :D emoticon

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2008 06:49:02 PM »

according to USPS.com, there is a package awaiting me at my PO box!! Gah! how am I supposed to wait until tomorrow?? Not only that, but I have an appointment in the morning, so can't even get to the post office until about 10:00!!

I'm so excited! (also bummed, though, because there's no new info for the package I sent! ugh.)

QB
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Under any other circumstances, an exuberant Roman soldier would be my idea of a perfect morning." -- Capt. Jack Harkness

Personal swaps? Absolutely!
tibeydo

Check out that PHD!

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2008 07:54:46 PM »

I'm so stalking you guys... I can't wait for round 5. There's some amazing stuff floating about!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for personal swaps.. especially kiddo ones!

I'm wisting, but just started Smiley http://wists.com/tibeydo

Check out the OWS 35!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=249161.0
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2008 08:08:23 PM »

I am so excited that your package is waiting for you!!  I am also so incredibly nervous - I worry so much with my little babies to see how they are received..
At least you will have fun at lunch time when you get to open it up!

tibeydo - I am definitely going to get another round started up for signups sometime in March.  I need to look at my calendar but I am thinking at this point signups from sometime next week (as soon as everyone's packages are on their way) and have the signups run til about mid March then have crafting go until about April 14th possibly.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
tibeydo

Check out that PHD!

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2008 09:35:30 PM »

Wow, thats awesome! I started "collecting" some often thrift finds already. I'll be looking forward to it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for personal swaps.. especially kiddo ones!

I'm wisting, but just started Smiley http://wists.com/tibeydo

Check out the OWS 35!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=249161.0
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2008 09:53:29 PM »

tibeydo - I am definitely going to get another round started up for signups sometime in March.  I need to look at my calendar but I am thinking at this point signups from sometime next week (as soon as everyone's packages are on their way) and have the signups run til about mid March then have crafting go until about April 14th possibly.

i'll def. join again that is IF you'll let me especially after sending out THIS late!!! i promise i'll do better next time!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2008 04:12:33 AM »

It's funny though - the two people that are late are sending to each other.
And I understand that life is life.  I have been on the same spot having to ship out late -  but I still think it's ironic that my late senders are partners!
I would let you in again - as long as you send in the end which I know you will!  Wink

tibedyo - I know what you mean about stockpiling thrifted or discounted treasures.  I have begun to do so as well.  I have a box in my craft disaster zone that is for craftster swaps.  I leave price tags or write the price on them and where I got them from now!  I am especially waiting for a pirate loving partner Cheesy  boy I could totally hook up a pirate loving partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2008 09:14:09 AM »

It's funny though - the two people that are late are sending to each other.
And I understand that life is life.  I have been on the same spot having to ship out late -  but I still think it's ironic that my late senders are partners!
I would let you in again - as long as you send in the end which I know you will!  Wink

tibedyo - I know what you mean about stockpiling thrifted or discounted treasures.  I have begun to do so as well.  I have a box in my craft disaster zone that is for craftster swaps.  I leave price tags or write the price on them and where I got them from now!  I am especially waiting for a pirate loving partner Cheesy  boy I could totally hook up a pirate loving partner!!

i know! i thought it was funny that we're both sending late. its not like she sent early and i'm way behind or anything. we're totally on the same page which makes it not quite so bad. we're both really embarrassed though that we're taking so long to send out.

as for the pirate lover, i have a friend thats on craftster that LOVES pirates! she's never done a swap on here before, only on ravelry, but i may have to mention this swap and see if i can get her to join  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...