A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 313,856
Currently Running With Scissors:
213 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pair box  (Read 11843 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BrushfireFaeries
« on: January 23, 2008 10:59:01 AM »

I posted this on the Valentine thread last year, but it's a bit hard to find and I just thought it might be helpful to all you ladies out there (and gentlemen) looking for things to make for a significant other. I got the idea from another craftster, just went about it differently. Smiley

It's one of my favorite things I've made for my guy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We do not know the true value of our moments until they have undergone the test of memory." -G. Duhamel
katiekaboom
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008 10:19:29 AM »

Can you post the list? I just looked at another one on here but I think yours has more. Thanks! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My heart beats outside my chest. He sleeps in a Spongebob Bed.
turnipslice
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008 08:38:52 PM »

This is honestly my favorite thing. (:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BrushfireFaeries
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008 09:31:31 AM »

My list of pairs (mind you I got some from the other thread, so give her credit, too!):

salt and pepper - ben and jerry - horse and carriage - milk and cookies - dave and buster - barnes and noble - bread and butter - tea and crumpets - lemons and limes - shoes and socks - spaghetti and meatballs - rachel and ross - bats and balls - rum and coke - ren and stimpy - mice and men - bubble and bobble - macaroni and cheese - mickey and minnie - boys and girls - adam and eve - this and that - donald and daisy - pins and needles - bow and arrow - david and goliath - romeo and Juliet - fish and chips - green eggs and ham - peaches and cream - thunder and lightning - cup and saucer - ladies and gentlemen - eggs and toast - monica and chandler - chutes and ladders - bells and whistles - moon and stars - boys and girls - scarves and mittens - mr. and mrs. - fork and knife - plug and socket - bees and honey - peanut butter and jelly - pencil and eraser - table and chair - lock and keys - wine and corkscrew - king and queen - peas and pods - milk and cookies - needle and thread - nuts and bolts - witches and warlocks - offense and defense - ball and jacks - war and peace - ice and water - coffee and cream - black and white - beer and peanuts - chips and dip - hot and cold - black and white - sugar and spice - oranges and apples - dungeons and dragons - sweet and sour - john lennon and yoko ono - cake and ice cream - french fries and ketchup - hugs and kisses - champagne and strawberries - milk and cereal - oil and vinegar - shampoo and conditioner - wine and cheese - vanilla and chocolate - dinner and a movie - soup and salad - x and o - mork and mindy - corona and lime - bees and honey - lost and found - washer and dryer - cranberry and vodka - chocolate and vanilla - tequila and salt - socks and shoes - rudolph and frosty - snow and ice - movies and popcorn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We do not know the true value of our moments until they have undergone the test of memory." -G. Duhamel
stunnedbannana
I love mixed media and all things vintage

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008 06:33:04 PM »

I really love this idea. Thank-you! Did you just print the words out onto red paper?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rascal Kosher
Rascal Kosher - Here to revamp the world

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008 02:19:22 AM »

I have on but it's heart-shaped.
Yours are very nice. Love the style.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Idle hands are the Devil's playthings.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/rascalkosher
vartina
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008 02:22:28 AM »

i love the idea its most original  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i love paint ,draw and  enjoy with my imagination:
BrushfireFaeries
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008 04:05:21 PM »

Thanks, guys...

Yep, I printed out onto red and white paper - it was cardstock, actually. I then cut it to size, glued everything down slowly and firmly so there weren't any bubbles, etc., and then I covered the whole thing with packing tape to "laminate" it. It gave it a nice, polished look and also kept the paper corners from coming up, etc.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mel-anis
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008 10:34:13 AM »

I've already seen this idea but the list was shorter ... but as i'm french and my boyfriend too I've to do one in our language .... thanks for the idea :p ...

It's veryyy beautiful !!!

What have you put on that box ?

thanks for the explaination about how to give the red color ... I was thinking of doing it on the computer .... but it's better that way !!!

Good job <3 <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

=> My dream is to fly over the rainbow so high <=
marlie2
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008 07:04:00 AM »

I love this!! It is so adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Shark week is coming!
@Home This Weekend: Frugal Floral Wreath
July 20th: National Moon Day

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...