A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: The December Craft Challenge has been announced. Read all of the details here and get to crafting!
Total Members: 314,957
Currently Running With Scissors:
192 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Tea/Coffee/Cocoa Swap Round 5 DONE  (Read 38493 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2008 08:23:11 AM »

i am being kidnapped and not able to do much updating right away, everyone bear with me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2008 10:44:27 AM »

want me ta call the cops? lol j/k  Tongue thanx for the explanation jen Smiley and ronda, its not really a "big city" thing. its more like a coffee shop thing. when i worked at starbucks i lived in a smaller town, def. smaller than where i'm at now! but don't worry a lot of people are like you're a bar what?? lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AnnaGir
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2008 11:41:03 AM »

Hey!
I have been lurking around for a while now and I am very interested in participating in one of the swaps, but the rules say you have to have participated in 2 already, for most of the swaps...so basically, how do I join one if I havent participated in any yet?

The galleries have all been so epic, everyone is incredibly talented here.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2008 11:44:47 AM »

Hey!
I have been lurking around for a while now and I am very interested in participating in one of the swaps, but the rules say you have to have participated in 2 already, for most of the swaps...so basically, how do I join one if I havent participated in any yet?

The galleries have all been so epic, everyone is incredibly talented here.  Smiley
as long as you've been a member for a month and have more than 15 posts you'll be ok to join. but for your first time swapping you can only join one swap until you have positive feedback so choose your swap wisely! after you get positive feedback you can join up to 5. the reason why they say you can't join until you've done 2 swaps is for organizers. they want to make sure someone has swap experience b/f they organize one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilacprint
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2008 01:54:15 PM »

I sent in my info a little while ago. This swap seems like tons of fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kaissa
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2008 02:32:16 PM »

Hey!

They also have a great Newbies Swap that happens about once every couple of months. It's a great first experience!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2008 05:05:52 PM »

We're at 24, and guess what!  SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED!

If you are on the list and don't have this swap in your feedback, PM me asap!  Or if you have feedback but aren't on the list in the post, PM me!

So, obviously, my kidnappers are benevolent, and I have internet, but all of my sheets of participants are at home and I am like 5 hours away.  I will not assign partners until tomorrow or Monday, but I am going to extend send outs because of my lateness, so don't stress too much.

Again, if your feedback/list of participants doesnt match up somehow, PM me asap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2008 05:38:46 PM »

So, obviously, my kidnappers are benevolent, and I have internet, but all of my sheets of participants are at home and I am like 5 hours away.  I will not assign partners until tomorrow or Monday, but I am going to extend send outs because of my lateness, so don't stress too much.

benevelent kidnappers = woot!  Grin
no partner until Monday = pflizzle!  Embarrassed

sigh
Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
RaeRaggs
RaeRaggs

http://raeraggs.blogspot.com/

« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2008 08:36:04 PM »

I'm so excited!  I can't wait till Monday!!  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ATC personal swap? I spy quilt square swap?
Bugaboo1
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

OMG! I should So make that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2008 09:01:14 PM »

sooo excited here too! I already have a few things set aside and ear marked for this swap if they happen to fit with my partners likes YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Monsters!
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Picture Frame Tray
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Dino Cups

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...