I will claim the red ties and birthday-dog fabric from KarenLouiseM.
This is my 5th ("fiiiif!") claim for this month, and I think I'm now maxed out for the moment (I feel really confused right now so I'm not exactly sure). 3 sent, 2 received, one is ready to be mailed.
**I have tons and tons of paper/ephemera for swapping, I can include some with any claim if you want.For your claim, you can pick any THREE of the following (or one thing from the "pick 2" list and 1-2 things from this "pick 3" list):
- Vintage girls dress pattern, Advance #5170. size 6, breast 24
- Vintage men's knit shirt and shorts pattern, Simplicity pattern 5044. size 42; chest 42", waist 36". Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft
- Vintage women's jumpsuit pattern, Butterick #5889, size 14. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft
- Vintage women's ("misses") pattern for blouse, halter and pants; McCall's #4426. Misses' size 16, bust 38. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft
- Vintage womens Simplicity pattern #9930, for knit tops.
- Vintage womens Simplicity pattern #7049, for dress or shirt
- Vintage McCalls pattern #3211, for womens tunic or dress
- Vintage McCalls Raggedy Ann pattern #2529, for childrens wear.
- Big sheet of unicorn wrapping paper, mainly green, foresty design
- This amount of pink plush material.
- Pre-1990s set of foldable postcard/notes with images of butterfly and dragonfly embroidery (these are not actually embroidered, they are just pictures of embroidered designs). A few other designs included
- 12x12 scrapbook paper - words and sayings, looks like a collage. 2 double-sided designs on cardstock, about a half dozen sheets
- 6 small vintage "open house" cards with envelopes
- unopened pack of Ranger Rick valentine cards! Theseve got to be old.
- 2 medium-large-ish embroidery hoops of the same size
- Small pink crocheted bag (not made by me, either), with satiny dark brown lining and zippered pocket. Just needs handles.
- Set of buttons that either look like wood or ARE wood, Im not sure.
- 2 unfinished wooden door-hangers for decorating
- An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)
- Loves Me/Loves Me Not wheel, in plastic packaging, comeswith envelope for mailing. Spin the wheel instead of picking a poor daisy's petals off! There are also answers like those of a Magic 8-Ball inside of the wheel (in the 2nd picture), with a window on the outer/top wheel.
- Outer cover (front and back covers still attached to each other) of old pulp paperback novel, airline/pilot themed. Some pages from the book included.
- Unused butterfly stencil. The sheet is 8.5x11".
Or, pick any TWO of the following:
- Somerset Studio magazine, March/April 2001 - "Art of the Greco-Roman Era" theme
- Somerset Studio magazine, January/February 2001 - "Asian Arts" theme
- Vintage Strawberry Shortcake "Spank the Berry Bird" card game. The cards are in the same style as the rest of the old Strawberry Shortcake illustrations, but they do not have any images of the characters themselves, with the exception of the Berry Bird.
- 8.5x11" rubber stamp sheet, with a floral, dragonfly, Asian theme to the stamps. I have 2 of these left.
- A bunch of these white satin pieces embroidered with an F in a metallic gold (Teachers: flunk out your students with style!)
- Vintage "Little Cindy" doll
- Approx two dozen old-fashioned wooden clothespins (the kind without the spring hinge, used for dollmaking), with an unopened pack of 50 dollipins, smaller for the same kind of crafting:
- 10 paper bowling coasters in original package (It says 12 on the package, but Im going to take a couple of them out for myself!)
- Lots of buttons with the holes in the back. Most of these are flat on top so they can be decorated.
- Animal print fabric pack - faux fur/plushie material (it doesnt look or feel like real fur) with a yard or 2 of plain cotton (?) leopard print
- 12x12 scrapbook paper - modern girlie pack - 13 sheets, very few duplicates
- 12x12 scrapbook paper - nature, fishing, floral pack - 16 sheets, a few are duplicates
- 12x12 scrapbook paper - stripes and miscellaney pack - about a dozen sheets, a few plain cream-colored thick ones, mainly non-duplicate designs.
- Black beaded necklace with pink and crystal accents. Those are Barbie feet down in the corner, for scale.
- Small glass paints in multiple colors, from beginners kits
- The Complete Guide to Rubber Stamping, by Grace Taormina
- OLD book entitled, "Questions Boys Ask." Cover is light blue with a big question mark on it. Covers all the essentials with that unmistakeable mid-20th century flavor.
- Gift Baskets for All Seasons, by Elizabeth Jane Lloyd
- 50+ sheets of very thin and soft, pale pink mulberry/kozo paper, approx. 8.5 x 11". Perfect for valentines or wedding invitations, IMO.
- 4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:https://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan0111.jpg
- Frame decorated with fortunes from fortune cookies and bits of color here and there. Includes the wall-mount hardware.
- 3 beaded safety pin cuff bracelets - 1 small purple with sequins, 1 medium reddish, 1 large (the rainbow one). https://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan008.jpghttps://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_1123.JPG
- Metal rule/adjustable cropper
- Vintage aluminum cake decorating tool with some different tips. The packaging is too cute...
Or, pick one of the following:
- Thick book of variety of sheer fabric samples, most white or off-white but several colors as well.
- Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.
- Book entitled "Water" for altered book project. It's an old USDA Agricultural Yearbook publication, available online in full-text, but the best part is this great bookcover of a disembodied cow head arising from the water! I've already pulled out several pages to facilitate less-bulky altering; my original idea was to make the book about this cow named Water who was out for revenge...but the idea never went anywhere. It's got good potential, though:
- 4 matching vintage schoolhouse cutouts. Appr. 8" tall, some with a reversed design so they can be placed back-to-back. Small hole in the top of each. Would make a great cover for a round-robin journal/book about school life. https://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/school.jpg
- Rolls of color-coded stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. They're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together. https://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773stickers.jpg
- 3-d paper Muppet Show centerpiece, circa 1980.
- Vintage embossing kit - pretty much all thats left is the 6 vials of embossing powder (copper, gold, silver, red, blue, and green):
- Miscellaneous old doll-parts (faces, hands and feet). Kinda creepy! Almost *double* the amount shown in the pictures (I just got some more that look like apes or Monchichis):
- A USPS flat rate envelope stuffed with images and flat ephemera based on your likings. I have so much, its really taking over.
- This ultrakitsch plastic vintage barn-clock. It's about 2 ft tall. The cow's head rocks back and forth as the clock pendulum. The inner clockwork probably needs to be replaced; the clock isn't currently running.https://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/608896-R1-E013_013.jpg