A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
225 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Round 12 (sss12) Finished!!!  (Read 16863 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2008 05:58:25 AM »

I posted to all my partners except one!

Avesthel- will send by friday as still have just 1 item left to craft for our personal swap nearly done, might be done tomorrow (thurs here).
crafterInIl = sent 2 parcels (postage cheaper $4.40 not $8.50 that way) 1. glass slide pendant in photo felt pouch, 2 Panta, 3 suprises yum ones haha!
Klum78=sent 2 parcels 1. glass slide 2. panta. 3 yum treats
ThreadOrYarn = sent glass slide pendant and yum treat
Ma Rut = sent glass slide pendant and yum treat
Knichole = panta and personal swap huge loads of aussie goodies!
purpleone= sent  panta and yum treat
gatorwrangler = sent panta and yum treat
dragonslair = personal swap glass slide pendant and yum treats and suprises!
Sewknitter = personal swap= huge!finally caught up all yours and added lots of yum treats!

so almost done!
and i recieved my first parcel today! cute pincushions, thanks very much ThreadOrYarn! I will share these with my daughter, she is a new sewing protege!

I also got a huge amount done on a quilt I started this week! 40 embroidered blocks and 12 nine patch irish chain blocks done so far, it will be an awesome 70th birthday gift for my mother in law. 70 sounds so old I wanted to give her something special. I will put up pics on crafster soon if anyone is interested. take some in progress tomorrow!
i am amazed as I worked 2 days, but late nights = much crafting! plus my mum is helping me a little as she loves patchwork! family fun with little kids in tow today hahah!

It took an age to package and write and stamp and post today, a lot of parcels! so 12 custom declarations! grumpy postoffice lady too!  Undecided
yay! hugs cyndiq
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dragonslair
Crafting another baby...... Due Jan. 6th, 2011

Goth and loving it.

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2008 06:37:58 AM »

All greens will have theirs shipped on Saturday just because I am refusing to go to the downtown post office and get another parking ticket.   I will wait until SO can babysit the vehicle since it always takes soooooo long to ship international packages because of the grumpy post office peoples. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WILL SWAP for CLOTH diapers.........

MY LJ
http://crochet-crazy.livejournal.com

My wists
www.wists.com/dragonslair
GatorWrangler
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2008 12:36:32 PM »

I mailed out my packages today, and the post office was horrid.  The postman messed up on some of the pricing on the packages, so they better all make it.  Plus everything took forever.  Is something going on today I don't know about?  Because everyone was home from work it seemed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
dragonslair
Crafting another baby...... Due Jan. 6th, 2011

Goth and loving it.

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2008 01:01:09 PM »

For those of you wondering.  Half of the dresses fit a 14 oz bottle and the other half fit the 8 oz bottle.  Worse case scenario they are just as cute on the handsoap bottle like I keep at the kitchen sink.  I just fill mine with dish soap for easier dispensing. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WILL SWAP for CLOTH diapers.........

MY LJ
http://crochet-crazy.livejournal.com

My wists
www.wists.com/dragonslair
sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2008 04:14:14 PM »

I mailed out my packages today, and the post office was horrid.  The postman messed up on some of the pricing on the packages, so they better all make it.  Plus everything took forever.  Is something going on today I don't know about?  Because everyone was home from work it seemed.

Oh, Colleen, I'm sorry you had a horrid day! I checked the net, but couldn't find any holidays! could it have been something local?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshopping.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
GatorWrangler
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2008 07:03:39 PM »

I think I use the word horrid a little too much. Smiley  The post office was bad, but my day overall wasn't that bad.  I was just surprised by what seemed like everyone skipping work today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
MissColee
Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

why is the rum always gone?

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2008 06:38:44 PM »

Im all sent out. Sent them with DH before he went out of town. Im having a wicked OTR, so Im sorry I havent been online. Ive rec'd from Ma Rut and Miss Gator Wrangler.
I'll get action shots tomorrow.
*HUGS*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2008 12:19:34 AM »

I am all sent now, got my last one to avesthel including adding items for our personal swap, so  done and it was posted today.
I have been on night duty most of the week and very tired. so glad its on its way!
will pm now.
hugs all cyndiq
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cortag04
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2008 06:05:25 AM »

Sorry I am late sending out. The three US ones are in the regular mail as we speak (Jill, Cheyene, and Cara). The two International ones (Cyndi and Kathleen) will be in the mail this afternoon. I have to go to the post office for postage. Soooo sorry guys! This past week has been crazy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissColee
Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

why is the rum always gone?

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2008 10:27:46 AM »

I rec'd from Dragonslair and CrafterinIL..
Thanks so much gals!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...