A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,767
Currently Running With Scissors:
266 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OTT 16 gallery!  (Read 17501 times)
Tags for this thread: one_tiny_thing_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2007 09:13:56 PM »

I'm going to try really hard to get a photo of the super-awesome flower pin tattooedcrafter sent me.  She posted it on page 4, but the colors are so much more exciting in real life, and I hope I'll get some daylight to photograph it well.  I couldn't believe how she crocheted around soda can tabs and turned the whole thing into a flower brooch!  I wore it this week and had to show it off.  Thanks, tattooedcrafter, and I hope my camera and the weather can do justice to it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
moecantsew

I am a scientist who crafts or is it the other way

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2007 09:36:03 AM »

Everything looks great!  I especially love the woodland creatures.  My mail as usual is slow, so I am waiting anxiously for Avesthral to get her package.  Fun fun fun.  I need to find the next swap, or maybe I should finish my christmas presents....hmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2007 08:49:45 AM »

I'm going to try really hard to get a photo of the super-awesome flower pin tattooedcrafter sent me.  She posted it on page 4, but the colors are so much more exciting in real life, and I hope I'll get some daylight to photograph it well.  I couldn't believe how she crocheted around soda can tabs and turned the whole thing into a flower brooch!  I wore it this week and had to show it off.  Thanks, tattooedcrafter, and I hope my camera and the weather can do justice to it!

I'm so glad you like it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2007 09:05:28 AM »

I'm so glad you like it
Oh, I do!  I got photos yesterday morning, then left.  I have plans to find my memory card reader and upload photos later this afternoon, after other things I have to do.  Seriously, what an awesome idea.  I was showing it off at work this week, and I just had to take it off and show people what it was made of!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greybird
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2007 10:39:43 AM »

I received my OTT from moecantsew!!!  She made me a lined crochet pouch and she did a great job and I love it! So many details on it were just perfect for me.  The color, the birdie she appliqud onto the back and the lined fabric was very pretty too.  Plus the sparkly button was very pretty.  Thank you so much!  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bead brain
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2007 07:47:41 PM »

Here is what I got from Squirrellgirl: a luscious pink crocheted lip balm cozy shaped like a monkey.  I Love it!!

THANK YOU SQUIRRELGIRL!!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007 07:51:02 PM by Bead brain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LuxieLou

sewing & polymer clay <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2007 09:08:55 PM »

that's sooo cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

have2craft
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2007 01:05:10 PM »

Cute projects!!  I love that little pouch.

I received from fiesty on Saturday, but home remodeling has kept my computer time limited.  Anyway, I received this beauty...her FIRST ATC ever.  Grin  Sorry for the blurry scan.  It has real seashells, and the tree and sea monster are both dimensional.  The waves and edges of the card are deco punched and cut.  Thanks so much, Sarah!  I'm honored to be the recipient of your first one.  I hope there will be many more in your future b/c you rock at 'em!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Dee~
Bead brain
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2007 03:31:41 PM »

I'm so impressed with all these tiny treasures.  Everything posted in the gallery is just so neat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2007 05:44:24 PM »

Here's the great pin tattooedcrafter sent me.  She made it from soda can tabs, but you can't tell until you look at the back of it!  I love it!  So clever!

Thank you so much!  This is so darn clever and cute and I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"
Meal Prep Monday: Crockpot White Chili with Chicken

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...