A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Jingle bells, jingle bells, it's time to show off your TREE!  Show off your flocking and garland with us this year.
Total Members: 319,841
Currently Running With Scissors:
266 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Zodiac Swap  (Read 8933 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

ForevrBee
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2005 02:16:14 PM »

I got my stuff from DithMer finally

A mirror, although  cut-off by the scanner, decorated with various clippings & also painted light blue (Color I associate with Libra)

A necklace, with a cursive Libra (I believe) done in wire. Very Good Looking.

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Damn the Man, Save the Empire!"
  ~Mark, Empire Records
snowwhitesuicide
Thrash&Burn

Another twenty-something knitter with an attitude.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2005 09:39:23 AM »

That stuff rules!! I love the necklace.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Freckles
I am Woman...Hear me Roar

I am an Addict.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2005 04:32:20 PM »

Hello, there are a few that have not emailed me a confirmation #, so please get with me on that...Thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SheRa
Curiosity often leads to trouble.

Curiouser and curiouser!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2005 10:18:18 AM »

i got my stuff a few days ago but just now uploaded the pix to my site.  i got a kickass box with warm leo colors on it and a lioness stencilled on top, and a brown beaded necklace with a leo charm on it.  it was funny because i wear brown on occasion, and the morning i  put on my brown warm shirt, i got a fantastic brown necklace to wear with it!  i also took a picture of the label because it had leo symbols all over it.  thanks freckles!  you ROCK!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SheRa
Curiosity often leads to trouble.

Curiouser and curiouser!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2005 10:21:11 AM »

Shera!! Ahh I love you!! I absolutly love what you made me! An awesome memo book w/ all pisces info on the cover, and a great mixed cd! All the songs have to do with water, its titled "Pisces H20 Mix" ..lol! I love it!!
seriously, its like you read my mind, b/c i love all the songs!! PJ Harvey, Live, The Doors, Zeppelin, The Beatles, modest mouse, heart and incubus just to name a few! I love you Shera!!

thank god you liked the music!  i'm really glad because i had NO idea what you'd like, so i tried to make it eclectic and put the heavier stuff at the end Wink.  all i knew was that you liked glitter, so it gave me an excuse to whip out my glitter glue pens (in a nice aquatic color, of course!).  glad you liked it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aquariann
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2005 12:13:12 PM »

Yay, I got my package Friday from IQJones. Thank you so so so very much, Kate! Everything rocks. I especially like the bag, it is so soft and the blue button is so shiny and pretty. *drool* She also painted me a box and made some stickers with the Aquarian sign. Oh, and printed out lots of stuff about the sign Aquarius. Thank you, sweetie! <3

THIS ROCKS   Logged

when my wings finally tatter and fall, drown me in the sea.
but for now, float with me at aquariann.com

*find my fantasy art on magnets, bookmarks, cards, and more at my Etsy shop*
iqjones
Who's house? Run's house!

Trying to keep it gold...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2005 06:38:50 PM »

Yay, I got my package Friday from IQJones. Thank you so so so very much, Kate! Everything rocks. I especially like the bag, it is so soft and the blue button is so shiny and pretty. *drool* She also painted me a box and made some stickers with the Aquarian sign. Oh, and printed out lots of stuff about the sign Aquarius. Thank you, sweetie! <3

I'm glad you like!!! I was very worried-- I kept thinking about going swimming & getting all distracted...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006 09:21:45 AM by kategirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

All the goo we use, reviewed!
http://brainybeautys.blogspot.com
recyclednew
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2005 09:05:56 AM »

Hello, there are a few that have not emailed me a confirmation #, so please get with me on that...Thanks!!!
Did I send you the confirmation #??? I thought I did but I may have forgot!  Undecided If I did forget, I'm sorry! I've been so sick lately and not thinking quite clearly! Also, you'll be getting another package from me soon because I didn't finish everything I was going to send you, but wanted to send something on time!  Undecided  Sry!
I got my preasents the other day too! Thankyou so much! They're beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

art is a drug in which i cannot live without!
lilmissdogooder
A Day In the Life of the Socially Deprived

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2005 06:49:12 PM »

I got my package!  It contained a mini astrology kit, an awesome felted lion coin purse, and  a leo inspired horoscope box.  Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I followed my heart so I could hold my head up high."-Andrea Marr, Girl
dramageek
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2005 11:33:07 AM »

Lilmissdogooder, I'm so glad you liked everything - I had a lot of fun putting it together!

Freckles, I'm so sorry I didn't send you my tracking # - I had a crazy week and had to leave town to deal with a family situation, but my package did get to Lilmissdogooder :-)

And I received mine from asveraluz! A really cute red apron with Sagittarius embroidered on the pocket, and a fun navy yarn flower with a beaded center and an archer pin - I'll post pictures later!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Elf on a Shelf Tutu
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Recycled Sweater Quilt
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Mini Heart Pinata

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...