A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
227 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Linked Events
  • San Francisco, CA: Bazaar Bizarre: December 15, 2007
Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: San Francisco, CA: Bazaar Bizarre Craft Show, Dec 15,2007  (Read 2917 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kimchan
« on: October 25, 2007 12:39:24 PM »

GET CRAFTY AT THE HOLIDAY BAZAAR BIZARRE SAN FRANCISCO

Craft Fair Extraordinaire hits the city by the bay with shopping, DIY workshops, and local grooves

Event information:
When: December 15th 2007 from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Where: San Francisco County Fair Building in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco (Lincoln Way at 9th Avenue)
Admission: $1.00

90+Vendors ~ Workshops ~ Local Music ~ Free Goodie Bags for the first 300 customers

Set your creativity loose because the Bazaar Bizarre is coming to town! The Northern California branch of this nationally renowned craft fair will take place on December 15th 2007 from 11 am to 6 pm at the San Francisco County Fair Building in Golden Gate Park. With the DIY/handmade phenomenon at its peak, check out the event that started it all. Shoppers can expect to find the crme de la crme of handmade goods: handbags, knitting supplies, pottery, stationary, journals, silk-screened t-shirts, baby clothes and more! Bazaar Bizarre San Francisco will offer attendees an opportunity to purchase distinctive handmade gifts, groove to local musical entertainment, attend craft workshops and enjoy food from local eateries.

Bazaar Bizarre began in 2001 in the Boston-area as a hodge-podge of friends and acquaintances cobbling together their handcrafted DIY wares to sell and staging an offbeat entertainment extravaganza. In 2004 the Bazaar Bizarre spread to Los Angeles and Cleveland and in 2006 Make took the group under their wing to include the Bazaar Bizarre as part of the Maker Faire in the San Francisco-area every spring. The Bazaars in Boston, Cleveland, Los Angeles and San Francisco happen every year during peak holiday shopping season in December.

See the Bazaar Bizarre San Francisco website for more information:
http://www.bazaarbizarre.org/sanfrancisco.html

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007 12:43:07 PM by kimchan » THIS ROCKS   Logged
meggy_love

Call it aftermath, she's turning blue

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007 05:00:28 PM »

i really hope i can make it, but my mama's b-day is the same day :[
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I wanna be the girl with most cake
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...