A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: The December Craft Challenge has been announced. Read all of the details here and get to crafting!
Total Members: 314,941
Currently Running With Scissors:
293 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 107
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "_____ in a box" gift ideas.  (Read 303250 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

doxiemommy
« Reply #960 on: December 17, 2007 02:39:23 AM »

I'm sorry I tried to sit here and read every page but my head hurts alot...Anyways! I have this greatfriend Mitch and he's planning a tour of the states trip..I liked all the idea's for the road trip in a box but he more or less is searching for himself.. His biggest thing he keeps saying is he wants to see lightneing bugs and the tree's in the fall....and other things. I dont know I want to send him away with a great box to help in finding what ever it is he feels he needs to find so far I've thought of..

Hand made journal
A very nice pen to write with
a book of some sort
map of the US
A bear from build a bear with a note attached reading " Endless supply of Hugs" because he's scared he wont have anyone to hug on the road
Some of his favorite cookies I make (chocolate marshmellow cookies with chocolate frosting) lol
He has a cell phone so he doesn't need a phone card...I dont know...HELP

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy-  http://www.Astroma.etsy.com
Wist-  http://www.wists.com/doxiemommy
SALE IN MY SHOP AND IF YOU CONVO ME WITH THIS CODE I'LL GIVE YOU FREE SHIPPING
ship2acrafster

I'm a big loser 45lbs and counting!
bunnicula
« Reply #961 on: December 17, 2007 04:25:48 AM »

I'm sorry I tried to sit here and read every page but my head hurts alot...Anyways! I have this greatfriend Mitch and he's planning a tour of the states trip..I liked all the idea's for the road trip in a box but he more or less is searching for himself.. His biggest thing he keeps saying is he wants to see lightneing bugs and the tree's in the fall....and other things. I dont know I want to send him away with a great box to help in finding what ever it is he feels he needs to find so far I've thought of..

Hand made journal
A very nice pen to write with
a book of some sort
map of the US
A bear from build a bear with a note attached reading " Endless supply of Hugs" because he's scared he wont have anyone to hug on the road
Some of his favorite cookies I make (chocolate marshmellow cookies with chocolate frosting) lol
He has a cell phone so he doesn't need a phone card...I dont know...HELP

How about:

-a decorated jar to catch the lightning bugs
-a fall-themed scrapbook so that he can save some fall leaves (or make a travel journal - if you do a search, you will find some nice ones that other members have made - and include one or more pages for affixing leaves)
-a mixed tape/cd for driving
-disposable camera (if he doesn't have a camera)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bunnicula
« Reply #962 on: December 17, 2007 04:32:10 AM »

hey bunnicula,
my dad just got a new job so he has a new office.  i'm doing something like that for my dad too, so maybe we can help each other.
i bought him a "zen garden" in a box.  it's one of those 5 dollar things at barnes and noble with the little baby books.  it's got sand and rocks and a little rake it's so cute.
i also got him a clock that has a picture frame attached.  i was thinking about putting a picture of our family doing some happy moment thing in it so he can smile when he sees it.  and it's a clock so that helps too.  it was at the cvs pharmacy.
i also got him a desk calendar of world of warcraft, just because it's his favorite thing in the world to do...
finally i was planning on making him a mousepad, what i don't know yet...but he's a computer programmer so it seems fit to do something with computers.
hope i helped a little?

Thanks for the ideas. I've also thought of some other possible ideas:

-Starbucks Create Your Own Tumbler with personalized inserts
-CD case desk calendar (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/calendar.php)
-Motivational/Demotivational posters (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php)
-fun office supplies
THIS ROCKS   Logged
defianteyes

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

View Profile
« Reply #963 on: December 19, 2007 04:03:46 PM »

Eep, I need suggestions! My boyfriend loveloveloves New Year's, but this year he's going to America to see his brother and we won't be able to spend it together, which he's really disappointed about. So, the plan is to make him a box full of things that would remind him of me and New Year's eve/day simultaneously.

I already have:
Little photo cubes of us
A letter for him to read at midnight
An A4 photo of me, puckered up ^^
His favourite chocolates...

But now I'm stuck! Any other ideas would be wonderific and fantabulous Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ruby_soho

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #964 on: December 19, 2007 04:08:46 PM »

Eep, I need suggestions! My boyfriend loveloveloves New Year's, but this year he's going to America to see his brother and we won't be able to spend it together, which he's really disappointed about. So, the plan is to make him a box full of things that would remind him of me and New Year's eve/day simultaneously.

I already have:
Little photo cubes of us
A letter for him to read at midnight
An A4 photo of me, puckered up ^^
His favourite chocolates...

But now I'm stuck! Any other ideas would be wonderific and fantabulous Cheesy

sparkling cider, glitter, a countdown clock/stopwatch type thing...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
Funluvnrockrchik

And Life flows on within you and without you...

View Profile
« Reply #965 on: January 01, 2008 08:59:05 AM »

These ideas are awesome!!!

you could do a "Spa in a Box"

Get her bath salts, facial masks, lotions, rose petals, cucumbers to cover her eyes, a hair wrap, a terricloth robe, a massage pad for her favorite lounge chair, etc.

you could also do "PMS in a Box"

Chocolate, chick flicks, midol, a teddy bear, a dart board with some guys face on it      ( you could make her one with her ex-boyf's face, that could be funny), a heating pad, etc.

=)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Freedom of speech is freedom to yell "Theatre!" in a crowded fire"

"I feel just like sombody else. Man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same"
Pineappleblonde
« Reply #966 on: January 13, 2008 12:09:04 PM »

Health Nut in a box.
Include healthy treats and snacks. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

angelina
dancedupapillon
« Reply #967 on: January 21, 2008 06:32:06 AM »

These ideas are awesome!!!

you could do a "Spa in a Box"

Get her bath salts, facial masks, lotions, rose petals, cucumbers to cover her eyes, a hair wrap, a terricloth robe, a massage pad for her favorite lounge chair, etc.

you could also do "PMS in a Box"

Chocolate, chick flicks, midol, a teddy bear, a dart board with some guys face on it      ( you could make her one with her ex-boyf's face, that could be funny), a heating pad, etc.

=)

My friend made me PMS in a box once!  It had 5 different types of chocolate, Midol, ramen, a book of E. A. Poe's short stories, tea, little self-heating pain reliever things that stick onto your abdomen/back, and a concealer stick.  She put it in a box with silk rose petals and pink tissue paper wrapped up all pretty.  Oh man, it made me laugh.

I would add in a shirt from Diesel Sweeties  that reads "I'm MC Menses and my flow be fresh"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jamais sans mes ciseaux.
thriftygoddess
« Reply #968 on: January 23, 2008 07:20:24 AM »

I know this has already been mentioned but does anyone have any ideas for passing your driving test in a box? its the bf's test on the 2nd of feb and he deserves a present if and when he passes!

people mentioned fuzzy dice - but ive already made some of them for his 17th (age you can learn to drive in the uk)

also mix tape/cd with car songs...def gonna do that....

but other than that im stumped! any clever ideas?? thanks!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ruby_soho

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #969 on: January 23, 2008 08:43:23 AM »

I know this has already been mentioned but does anyone have any ideas for passing your driving test in a box? its the bf's test on the 2nd of feb and he deserves a present if and when he passes!

people mentioned fuzzy dice - but ive already made some of them for his 17th (age you can learn to drive in the uk)

also mix tape/cd with car songs...def gonna do that....

but other than that im stumped! any clever ideas?? thanks!!! Cheesy

driving gloves, steering wheel cover, sunglasses, a window scraper (if applicable... it may not get cold enough for one there)...  some road maps?  key chains?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 107 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Mondrian Inspired Tri-Shudder Card
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Fancy Cape
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018: Tea Wallet

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...