A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,835
Currently Running With Scissors:
286 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ipod Cozy Swap (*Sign-ups CLOSED*; Sendouts: Nov.7 )  (Read 30391 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
seeker83
Plays with sticks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2007 08:53:11 PM »

Er, well.... Usually it isn't to the wall... but I do have a fondness for tacky glue.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Astica
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2007 08:55:44 PM »

Er, well.... Usually it isn't to the wall... but I do have a fondness for tacky glue.
So does that mean that sometimes it is? XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged
seeker83
Plays with sticks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2007 09:12:06 PM »

In the case of walls, yes I have glued things to them though not random objects LOL... and it has been a while... like about 8 years. I glued CD's to my wall while in high school and I am still hearing about that from my father who took them down after I moved out. Apparently some of the wall paper came with them  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sphinxy
« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2007 10:16:38 PM »

mmmmm glue... no I don't glue stuff to walls...Tongue Though I do paint them... Like the time i painted blue and since the paint turned out to be a mess I ended up getting a round sponge and making lots and lots of circles on the walls... it seemed like it had blue chicken pox... Tongue
And when i finally got bored of that I bought some more paint, just really really pink, cos I never had a pink room... and painted all pink... Tongue a few months later I painted some flowers with a stencil I made... the funny thing was when we moved, and someone rented my house... they hated my room.... Tongue and we moved back 5 months later, and now i have a white room...... BOoooooooring.... Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetNinja
Meow

My ravelry username is CitrusFruits!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2007 06:27:47 AM »

mmmmm glue... no I don't glue stuff to walls...Tongue Though I do paint them... Like the time i painted blue and since the paint turned out to be a mess I ended up getting a round sponge and making lots and lots of circles on the walls... it seemed like it had blue chicken pox... Tongue
And when i finally got bored of that I bought some more paint, just really really pink, cos I never had a pink room... and painted all pink... Tongue a few months later I painted some flowers with a stencil I made... the funny thing was when we moved, and someone rented my house... they hated my room.... Tongue and we moved back 5 months later, and now i have a white room...... BOoooooooring.... Tongue
Aww...  Maybe you should repaint it.  I have been wanting to paint my room, but I can't bring myself to do it, because I will be painting over alot of stuff that my mom and I worked very hard on.  It is hard to type with a fat cat in your lap.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
My  Ravlery username is Citrus fruits!
"Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time"
-Steven Wright
TheLilCrocheter
Crochet Dork :P

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2007 07:11:50 AM »

~~THIS SWAP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED~~
once you  get your swap partners please check to see that it matches up with the first page, list of partners.Happy Swapping!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

you can complain because roses have thorns or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.

You can't be on TOP if all you do is sit on your BOTTOM

Ipod Cozy Swap : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=200883.msg2135687#msg2135687
seeker83
Plays with sticks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2007 10:46:09 AM »

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/consumer_electronics/index-ipod.html

Great site with tech specs as well as dimensions for every iPod made. So if you don't know yours or your partner's dimensions, there you go Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheLilCrocheter
Crochet Dork :P

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2007 12:00:19 PM »

>:(I just spent 3 hours this morning with my sister doing partners and the the computer froze and everything got messed  up i will try redoing it sometime today. CrochetWitch, please PM me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

you can complain because roses have thorns or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.

You can't be on TOP if all you do is sit on your BOTTOM

Ipod Cozy Swap : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=200883.msg2135687#msg2135687
Astica
« Reply #118 on: October 21, 2007 12:08:24 PM »

Wow. That realllyyy sucks. I feel bad for you ^^;
Being an organizer for another swap at the moment, I can really sympathize when things go wrong <3
At least chances are you remember at least one or two of the pairings? Hopefully? ^^;
I wish you the best of luck re-pairing us!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
seeker83
Plays with sticks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2007 12:25:58 PM »

*Hugs*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...