A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,934
Currently Running With Scissors:
335 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ipod Cozy Swap (*Sign-ups CLOSED*; Sendouts: Nov.7 )  (Read 30380 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Sphinxy
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007 07:08:31 PM »

Lol, i've thought of doing that... Tongue but the amazing thing is that no one came to the house the weekend he wen't missing... We(my brother, my mom and me) did a exhaustive search of him, but it just didn't show up.... from time to time i still grab his tiny clothes in hope that he'll just magically be there Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Astica
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007 08:44:40 PM »

I assumed everyone named their Ipod!! Grin Roll Eyes.
=O
I'm out of the loop!
See, I always think I *should* rightfully give my ipods names, but nope, I've just never gotten around to it  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
seeker83
Plays with sticks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2007 12:04:23 AM »

I've just sent my info in.

My old, faithful iPod photo is named Ginny after Miss Ginny Weasley.
<--- Harry Potter obsessed.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheCraftyCat

The truth is out there... anybody got the URL?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2007 09:10:19 AM »

I never named my iPod, and I've had it for nearly four years.

I'd better not let it see this thread... otherwise it will realize it's been deprived, and start playing only sad songs  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetNinja
Meow

My ravelry username is CitrusFruits!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2007 09:27:55 AM »

I never named my iPod, and I've had it for nearly four years.

I'd better not let it see this thread... otherwise it will realize it's been deprived, and start playing only sad songs  Tongue
hehe, mine too (only I haven't owned it for more than a year).  I should name it something.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
My  Ravlery username is Citrus fruits!
"Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time"
-Steven Wright
Michela
Hi, I'm Confused. And you are?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2007 09:53:49 AM »

All ipods need names! When I bought mine, I spend hours mulling over names (largely because I had a two hour subway/bus ride back to my house from the apple store). Naming it makes it harder to question the fact that you just spent $400 on something quite tiny that didn't come in a little blue box with a white ribbon lol

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft so I can avoid reality.....
My wist
TheLilCrocheter
Crochet Dork :P

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2007 12:44:12 PM »

Hey everyone, I'm really sorry that I haven't been on in a while but i was away for the weekend and was not able to post when I would be back, well I'm back now and found a ton of Private Messages waiting for me. Reading all of these posts made me realize that I was missing a question from the questionare " If your iPod has a name, what is it?" . I guess when people get their partners they could PM each other that info. I'm updating everything now and I am getting so excited for this swap  Smiley.
Quote from: Michela
Quote from: MEshelltakeone
It's nice to have a quick, easy swap before the holidays, yeah? thanks LilCrocheter for thinking of it!!!! Kiss

Same here, so many tempting christmas swaps, but I have like 3 finals in december which means little time to craft Sad
This was exactly what I was thinking. I was looking for a swap that I could be in but I had to keep my schoolwork in  mind and realized I would not have a lot of crafting time! So I came up with a small swap that I figured woud cheer everyone up!
All ipods need names! When I bought mine, I spend hours mulling over names (largely because I had a two hour subway/bus ride back to my house from the apple store).  Naming it makes it harder to question the fact that you just spent $400 on something quite tiny that didn't come in a little blue box with a white ribbon lol
I thought that you NEED to name your iPod when you register it onto Itunes. Hmm... maybe not? hehe and  Michela you are totally right about why people name it. That's defiantely one of the main reasons that I named mine!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007 12:48:12 PM by TheLilCrocheter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

you can complain because roses have thorns or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.

You can't be on TOP if all you do is sit on your BOTTOM

Ipod Cozy Swap : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=200883.msg2135687#msg2135687
Astica
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2007 02:31:10 PM »

Oh yeahhhhh.
That.

I think I named mine "Liz's ipod" or something! XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sphinxy
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2007 07:32:10 PM »

Yup, I named mine Ale's Ipod, but that takes away bit of his personality, cos it's just like it belongs to me, but nothing else... like when u marry someone and u become mrs. someone... Tongue (mrs. purse in my case... Tongue can u believe it!!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ShaynaYasha
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2007 07:01:29 AM »

OK.... you broke me down.... I sent in my questionaire.   Grin  I have a really cool idea in store.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding
Thankful DIY

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...