A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,934
Currently Running With Scissors:
338 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ipod Cozy Swap (*Sign-ups CLOSED*; Sendouts: Nov.7 )  (Read 30379 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Astica
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2007 02:36:54 PM »

Got mine too, but omg an iPhone!? I've never even seen one in person LOL Smiley
I have... but only cause there's this insane technologic kid in my grade XD He buys peoples broken ipods for about $10 each, fixes them, and re-sells them for $50. Reciently he bought an iphone with his earnings, but here in Canada the phone plans for it will probably be over the top expensive, as there isn't really another item on the market here that it can compete with - -;
THIS ROCKS   Logged
uknowuluvit

hi =] I'm Deb.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2007 06:31:02 PM »

Got mine too, but omg an iPhone!? I've never even seen one in person LOL Smiley
I have... but only cause there's this insane technologic kid in my grade XD He buys peoples broken ipods for about $10 each, fixes them, and re-sells them for $50. Reciently he bought an iphone with his earnings, but here in Canada the phone plans for it will probably be over the top expensive, as there isn't really another item on the market here that it can compete with - -;

me and my boyfriend have an iphone! And I LOVE IT!!!! (well, actually its his.. but I steal it when I get the chance.. since we both paid for it..) he told me when my cell phone plan expires next nov that I could have his iphone.. because he seems to think that at that time the iphone2 will be out!! haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheLilCrocheter
Crochet Dork :P

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2007 05:30:09 PM »

so are ideas flowing yet? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ( had to make those spaces otherwise i got that annoying Huh smiley face) any inspirations you'd like to share or where U got some ideas to help others?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

you can complain because roses have thorns or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.

You can't be on TOP if all you do is sit on your BOTTOM

Ipod Cozy Swap : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=200883.msg2135687#msg2135687
Astica
« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2007 06:39:57 PM »

I basically know what I'm doing for one, I'm just waiting for measurements so I can get started.
As for the other, I'm digging a bit deeper to make sure I make something they'll like ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
seeker83
Plays with sticks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2007 07:57:13 PM »

I've got ideas, but nothing done yet.

The website i posted a few posts back has all the measurements of ipods as long as you know the generation and model.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MEshelltakeone
« Reply #135 on: October 25, 2007 09:57:06 AM »

I have one made, but it's just a prototype...I wanna make sure it fits, so im gonna make a model out of the dimensions before i go any further.

i have a total of 5 cozy ideas that my partner would love, but ideas are not always easily transferred into an actual product...so we will see what i end up with! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheLilCrocheter
Crochet Dork :P

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 25, 2007 06:07:25 PM »

ooh I like this idea of a model!

sekker, I posted this web on the first pg of this swap
THIS ROCKS   Logged

you can complain because roses have thorns or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.

You can't be on TOP if all you do is sit on your BOTTOM

Ipod Cozy Swap : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=200883.msg2135687#msg2135687
ShaynaYasha
« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2007 10:17:35 AM »

I've got all my supplies & i'm ready to put everything together.  I hope my partner can appreciate my sick sense of humor  Grin  Bwahahaha...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
Astica
« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2007 01:27:27 PM »

I've got ideas, but nothing done yet.

The website i posted a few posts back has all the measurements of ipods as long as you know the generation and model.
Oh XD I should have clarified.
I mean, my partners ipods are both in cases that she wishes the cover to go over top of ^^;
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheCraftyCat

The truth is out there... anybody got the URL?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: October 26, 2007 03:55:26 PM »

I still owe you a PM, don't I, Astica?  Sorry  Undecided I had the week from hell.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding
Thankful DIY

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...