A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,563
Currently Running With Scissors:
123 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 172
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: You know you're a Craftster when... (part THREE!)  (Read 251255 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Beadbakery
« Reply #1200 on: October 30, 2009 01:23:27 PM »

...your fiance phones to let you know he's going a a business trip to a great city for two weeks in Nov.  He's disappointed that you don't have any vacation time left to come out for the weekend, and your secretly excited to be able to turn the condo into a Craft Meca for two whole weeks!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Riechan

Flowers in full bloom do not last forever!

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: October 30, 2009 04:13:54 PM »

YKYACW when you can relate to almost every post made in this thread... XD
It's sooooooo nice to read that there are people like me! *feels connected with you bunch*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Facebook and Etsyshop
IG
Zero waste in progress
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: October 30, 2009 09:11:23 PM »

YKYACW when you can relate to almost every post made in this thread... XD
It's sooooooo nice to read that there are people like me! *feels connected with you bunch*

Ditto on that one.  There are days when I think the only people who understand me are in my computer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects challenge

40/50 done
Selnith
Ruler of Geek

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: November 01, 2009 03:33:11 AM »

i love my little imaginary computer friends, you're the only ones who really get me at my wierdest

ETA

YKYACW...you gigglefit for a good 15 mins because the kittens you've rescued on farmville (facebook app) collect yarn that you can harvest every three days
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009 03:16:58 PM by Selnith » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
DarklyCrafty
Unusual Crafter

Beware: This crafter bites

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1204 on: November 02, 2009 07:16:07 PM »

YKYACW you unravel yarn strands so that the Slash plush doll you are working on will have wavy hair like the real thing.

YKYACW you buy sewing notions just because they were on sale, not because you needed them, even though you have no more room for them.

YKYACW you're hand-sewing and you somehow run the needle through the tip of your left index finger and instead of panicking you snort, shake your head, remove it, bandage the wound, and continue sewing.

YKYACW you still have craft herpes, even after showering five times.

YKYACW the people on Craftster make you feel normal.

YKYACW you bribe people with things you've made (not me but my friend's grandma.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blood, sweat, & tears: crafting isn't for the faint of heart.

YKYACW you smile like an idiot because your new love interest informs you that he can sew.
Selnith
Ruler of Geek

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: November 03, 2009 05:35:22 AM »

YKTACW...you've had minor surgery and after you text various people to let them know how it went, one of your friends replies asking "did you bleed glitter? i want to bleed glitter." and you don't think it odd, only wonder how your would treat blood borne craft herpes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
Riechan

Flowers in full bloom do not last forever!

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: November 03, 2009 06:43:28 AM »

YKTACW when everyone starts asking you: Did you make that? (if the answer is 'no') , the question immediately following is : Did you get that from a swap than?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Facebook and Etsyshop
IG
Zero waste in progress
AcrophobicPixie
Resident Piximacated Person

Kneesocks of DOOOM! DOOOM, I say!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1207 on: November 07, 2009 04:19:18 PM »

YKYACW you can utterly side track the IRC chat for a video game's radio station to discuss the sock you're knitting, and then explaining to the uneducated masses the difference between DPN's and straight needles... and the DJ and some of the other listeners get all excited over your progress/the discussion.

YKYACW you write an article for said video game's newspaper, and you somehow fit in a brag about your knitting machine that you got as a really early yule present. Because three years ago in your first article you tried to get all of the players to knit/crochet/CRAFT SOMETHING, DAMMIT!, and it 1) partially worked, and 2) has given you the reputation as "That crazy chick that crochets while mining".

Want proof? http://www.eve-tribune.com/index.php?no=2_1&page=5
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't piss off Pixie's... they tend to be mean when they swarm!
Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: November 08, 2009 11:08:37 AM »

YKYACW you have a special place just for your crafts.

YKYACW people come to your house and your crafting or posting your newest project here.

YKYACW you post here Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
DarklyCrafty
Unusual Crafter

Beware: This crafter bites

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1209 on: November 08, 2009 10:40:15 PM »

<b>YKYACW</b> someone says something about being "crafty like a fox" and you envision a fox crafting.  XD
<b>YKYACW</b> you pack away all of your books, except the newest few, to make more room for your craft supplies.
<b>YKYACW</b> the desk in your room, which was meant to be your crafting area, is piled with craft supplies, which means you can't sit there, so when you craft you take over the loveseat in the living room.
<b>YKYACW</b> you go shopping with your family and you wander off, they know they will find you in the crafts section or looking at junk foods that won't leave residue on your fingers so you can snack and craft at the same time.
<b>YKYACW</b> you squeal over the old stuffie pattern book you found at Goodwill.
<b>YKYACW</b> you hand-sculpt a heart out of cookie dough because your heart-shaped cookie cutter went missing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blood, sweat, & tears: crafting isn't for the faint of heart.

YKYACW you smile like an idiot because your new love interest informs you that he can sew.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 172 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Shea Butter Sugar Scrub
Fancy a Cuppa?
Meatless Monday: Pickled Beet, Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...