A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,635
Currently Running With Scissors:
124 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Rainbow Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 18695 times)
Tags for this thread: rainbow  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
little green dragonfly

i craft, therefore i am...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2007 03:00:36 AM »

I'm glad you really liked it.

I have taken some photos - but i am current;y having issues putting them on craftster - I will resolve this after tuesday (HUGE UNI ASSIGNEMENT DUE MONDAY -argh).

Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Listening to the wind bustle past...and watching Muppet (the bearded dragon) sleep. This is lovely!
iloveoctopus
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2007 08:39:14 PM »

i received from honeyd! i got wonderfully rainbowy yarn that she handspun and that spunkyeclectic (sp?) dyed, some skittles that i'm currently eating, soap that she felted on that was made by fluxity, and a really cool necklace with felted beads! i'll post pics later when i find the memory card. ^_^  oh yes, she also included directions to make a rainbow star baby blanket with the yarn, but i think it's going to end up being a scarf...cause my baby has way too many blankets and i don't have enough scarfs. ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

little green dragonfly

i craft, therefore i am...

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007 01:36:29 AM »

iloveoctopus - I just read that as "i'm currently eating soap"

and that has me in stiches Tongue
sounds like a nice package Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Listening to the wind bustle past...and watching Muppet (the bearded dragon) sleep. This is lovely!
honeyd
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

warning: do not eat your fortune.

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007 12:45:48 PM »

little green dragonfly -- the soap smells good enough, I wouldn't be surprised!!

I received from iloveoctopus yesterday!!

she sent me a fantasticly long rainbow scarf, a rockin' rainbow picture frame, a crocheted cupcake amigurumi, a yellow embroidered tote, and a really cool rainbow-plastic-melted vessel...  how on EARTH did you make that?  It's so cool!!!

pictures coming soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iloveoctopus
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007 05:19:26 PM »

little green dragonfly -- the soap smells good enough, I wouldn't be surprised!!

I received from iloveoctopus yesterday!!

she sent me a fantasticly long rainbow scarf, a rockin' rainbow picture frame, a crocheted cupcake amigurumi, a yellow embroidered tote, and a really cool rainbow-plastic-melted vessel...  how on EARTH did you make that?  It's so cool!!!

pictures coming soon!

well...i made the pattern in a pie tin and gave it to my boyfriend to melt at his house and he left it in really long and then he let it cool. and then i went over and stuck a glass in the oven and put it on top and let it melt. that is what i was talking about when i said it was stuck, we got it off, but the yellow and orange broke a bit. i'm glad you like it all though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007 05:57:48 PM »

Cheesy Yeeeah! [wigglebouncedance] My package from Ma Rut just arrived and it is awesome!!!!
Now with PHOTOS!!! Crappy photos, but photos just the same (I blame the disposable camera).

Here's everything together, minus the Chiclets which didn't last long enough to photograph:  Smiley

My close-ups of the beads didn't turn out.  Sad They're polymer clay beads cut from logs of swirly clay; I can't remember the technical term for them right now. [edit: "Millifiori!"] Quite cool.

My reusable shopping bag! I really wanted one and intended to do the recent craft-along, but I have no sewing machine. The side says "Asexual," not "4sexual," as it appears in the picture (Yes, I asked for something referring to asexuality).

The bag is reversible, white inside. The heart is sewn on and serves as a pocket!

Here's the coolest thing of all -- the hat!
All the detail, and the blending of one color into the next...magnificent.  

I love my swap package. Thank you Ma Rut!!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010 08:06:16 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007 06:08:29 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything, calluna Cheesy I had an awesome time craftin' for you!

Everyone, calluna deserves a huge apology from me because even though she told me she didn't have a camera, I STILL forgot to take photos before I sent Embarrassed (:still kicking myself:), so she's having to go the extra mile to take photos. She should get bonus points!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

moonshire

if you're going to san francisco...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007 08:19:32 PM »

I received!!!  Nuhbe sent me an amazing package
Here's everything (please note the cat legs weren't from nuhbe, the cat wanted to steal all my stuff though):

I think my favorite thing is an amazing necklace she made out of clay. Its macaroni beads..well sorta and in rainbows and so amazing.. I already plan on wearing it tomorrow night to a party Im going to.

She also made a wrist pin cushion out of felt.. Its great and I'm always sewing and have been needing a new pin cushion so it will get lots of use.

She also decorated a small notepad with a rainbow and in the inside a pot of gold (with really cool euros.. well cool for me at least)

She also made some colortherapy musical playlists.. each color has a theme and songs that go with it

And.. (yes there's more)
tons of candy!!!  and all put together to show the colors of the rainbow!!  sadly my fiance and I have eaten more than half of it.. (Im currently on sugar high number 2 of the evening)

All in all this was a great swap.. and my love for rainbows has definately grown..  I can't wait to see some more of everyone else's pics
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would you not like to be?  -DMB
http://seaddlebags.blogspot.com/
Kiwimonkey
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007 08:36:41 PM »

cool a musical playlist!  I'd love to know what's on it.
That some cool stuff Nuhbe sent, Moonshire!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I ♥ swaps!
Nuhbe
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2007 01:08:10 PM »

moonshire I'm sooo glad you liked what I sent you!!!
 I love to swap because is very exciting craft to someone you don't know, I love the process of get information about her etc etc but I hate to wait to my partner to receive!!! :S

I think my favorite thing is an amazing necklace she made out of clay. Its macaroni beads..well sorta and in rainbows and so amazing.. I already plan on wearing it tomorrow night to a party Im going to.

I thought necklace would be too big so you make me happy saying that ^__________^

Kiwimonkey I perfectly remember the playlist, so here it goes!!!

Yellow The colour about intelligence,wisdom...
Chopin-Polonesa n6-Heroica
Andres Segovia- Recuerdos de la Alhambra
Liu Fang- The moon is high (traditional chinese music played with pipa)

Orange Energy, imagination...
Emiliana torrini-Sunny Road
311-Amber
Travis-Side
Michael Buble- Feeling Good
Audiovent- The eNergy
Incubus-the warmth (My favorite song ever)

Red Color about passion, love...
oobastank-Inside of you
The Poodles-Night of passion
Alice Cooper-You're My Temptation
Scorpions-Still Lovin You
Bon Jovi-Bed of roses

Purple The espiruality color
The Tea Party- Inanna
Kula shaker- govinda ( I really love this song)
The Ananda Shakar Experience an dstate of Bengal- Pluck
Anoushka Shakar- Raag Kirwani

Blue It transmits calm
Moby-Porcelain
Morcheeba-The Sea
Hooverphonic- The Waves
Corinne bayle Rae-Breathless
Dredg-Walk in the park

Green The color of the nature and harmony
Hevia-Tierra de nadie (Hevia is a spanish piper who invented an electronic bagpipe)
Luar na lubre- O son do ar
Mike Oldfield- The Voyager
Incubus-Aqueous Transmission

I did the playlist thinking in mini CD with 24" for sound.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Bow Sleeve T-Shirt
Fun and Games
Meal Prep Monday: Sausage and Veggie Foil Pouch

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...