A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
121 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: save our earth swap gallery!!!  (Read 11672 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2007 07:30:37 PM »

Ooooo, I love FlowerWitch's totebag (love the Simpsons) and Moonlight's slippers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FlowerWitch
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007 01:40:27 PM »

Ok sorry to do this guys but, AnnaO, Rojaporcelana and Skapende you have not contacted me after i have asked you and the send date is over now so i will have to leave negative feedback and start the search for angels   Angry

Does anyone want to be an angel?

Everyone else i hope you recieve your stuff soon!  Smiley

P.s lovin that seaglass!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007 01:14:35 AM by FlowerWitch » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists ~ http://www.wists.com/flowerwitch

I am collecting pendants of ANYTHING that people make and think eh? and dont want!
Ma Rut

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007 04:30:32 PM »

Oh no, that's awful! That's a lot of flakers Tongue

Did two of them flake on each other? I kind of have to laugh about that one!

I might be interested in angeling! What would be the time limit on crafting?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FlowerWitch
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007 02:44:20 AM »

I know, i laughed about that too!! I dont need an angel for them!
You can discuss the time frame of the craft with the person you are angeling for.  Smiley I'm sure you will make a fab angel xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists ~ http://www.wists.com/flowerwitch

I am collecting pendants of ANYTHING that people make and think eh? and dont want!
Facesofyellow
Unlike you, I like flying.

Clockmaster.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007 04:01:08 AM »

Wow, that is rough, but I guess if you were to flake it would be good if you were flaked on as well. Odd, really.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leaving another day behind.

www.wists.com/Facesofyellow
Ma Rut

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007 06:52:14 PM »

I received from atomeve today!!!

She sent me such awesome stuff, prepare to be jealous Wink

All the loot:

Two HUGE reusable shopping bags! The fabric is darling Smiley Here's a pic with me to show how awesomely large they are:

Three dish towels that amazingly coordinate with the lovely bags Grin One's terry and the other two look knitted. I would love the pattern for the blue and yellow one! They all had cute tags with eco messages handwritten on them.

Yummy rainforest-saving chocolate!

A pack of really cool recipes for natural cleaners. I so needed these!

AND...as a surprise she sent me some rollerderby swag from her local league, which she's in! She saw that I love the Atlanta Roller Girls and we chatted about all of that stuff Smiley Look at her awesome player card!

Thanks so much atomeve!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

atomeve
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007 07:55:12 PM »

Hooray!  I'm really glad you liked it all!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheFeltedOwl
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007 08:08:43 PM »

ALl the stuff is fabulous!
Flowerwitch! I didnt flake, I swear!  Cheesy I forgot to tell you my partner and I agreed to send late, my mistake, I guess I thought she told you because she CC'd the PM to you as well. I sent today as we agreed!
Im so sorry for not letting you know I was sending late as well as her. I am a foster parent and things have been so busy lately... my apologies!! Undecided I pm'ed you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ma Rut

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2007 09:01:32 AM »

megrenae received from me on Thursday, but asked me to post pics as her camera is currently M.I.A. Smiley

I'm way into making yard art and she mentioned having a balcony, so I wanted to make something she could hang or sit on a ledge/table. One of her favorite color choices was blue and green together. What's really creepy is I had a ton of random leftover blue and green scraps, beads, buttons etc. left over from other swaps. The striped scrap fabric is from my project for the recent Rainbow Swap, a lot came from the August Birthday Swap, and the wire was leftover from the Once You Pop Swap

She also mentioned liking orange and yellow together. I recently saw some recycled beads on Etsy, that involved cutting strips of old magazines so that they are one long triangle, applying decoupage glue and wrapping around and around and around. I thought this was the coolest idea ever so I had to do it Smiley I took strips from a Delia's catalog (they send waaaay too many) and then reinforced them with some leftover thread scraps I had from my sewing machine. I let them sunbake (they kind of look like joints on their own Lips sealed) and then strung them with some miscellaneous orange and yellow beads.

Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of the small item. It was a crocheted pot scrubber that I made from a Dollar General plastic bag. It's great for non-stick pots and pans, and when you're done with it, you just toss it into your recycling bin Grin I actually got the idea on Craftster: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=170428.msg1828045#msg1828045
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jellybones
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007 03:42:22 PM »

HEY i got my stuff from facesofyellow, ITS GREAT i cant post pictures right now, do you think you can do it?? THANKS THANKS THANKS<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

is this it?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...