A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: The December Craft Challenge has been announced. Read all of the details here and get to crafting!
Total Members: 314,944
Currently Running With Scissors:
154 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: works in progress?  (Read 2928 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

poerava
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007 12:54:49 PM »

Current WIPs: my summertime tunic that seems to be taking forever and the baby kimono from Mason-Dixon (but on hold because i want to finish tha tunic and the baby shower is not until next month)

Next up: the bed shrug from IK spring 07 and either the tilted duster from IK fall 07 or a top down raglan.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Poerava
Please consider being a bone marrow/stem cell donor, you could help save a life. http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Join_the_Donor_Registry/index.html
I have vintage sewing pattern in various sizes available for trade. Also a vintage knitting booklet available. pm if intereste
chamaecyparis
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007 01:00:00 PM »

The "Memories of Ukraine" linen pullover from The Natural Knitter- with modifications, of course, because I'm practically incapable of following a pattern as written.  

Also working on the anklet socks from the current knitty (don't remember what their called just now), though I've been neglecting them in favor of the pullover.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Seika
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007 01:30:45 PM »

I'm working on the mohair shrug from twinkle, as well as a minisweater shrug thing loosely based off of the topdown raglan.

I'm thinking of making another TDR next, with a nice deep v neck.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lady_cyanide
too weird to live, too rare to die.

hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name <3

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007 05:16:14 PM »

ik's lotus blossom tank, newsboy hat from snb nation, and some armwarmers i've been designing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a pile of shit has a thousand eyes.
luckylily
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007 08:13:37 PM »

Right now I've got IK Summertime Tunic, Rowan Butterfly, and Jaywalker socks on the needles.  The Summertime Tunic is getting the most attention because I'd like to finish it up in time to wear it before it gets too cold. 

Next up, I'm planning on Hourglass Sweater and Minimalist Cardi.  I did lace, lace, lace last year and this winter I want projects like these that involve less brain pain.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
itscute
Blimy

I live like a hermit in my own head.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007 08:44:18 PM »

I am working on a Sudoku Afghan in Crochet, My first clapotis is still on the needles, just barely started on the decrease section.  & half-heartedly started on a Gryffindor Scarf thick bar, for a friend.  Half-hearted due to working with dpns, and all the extra needles are just vexing me.  This might get frogged, and transferred onto Circs once I find my shorter circs.

My scrap blanket is always on the WIP...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrossStitchinMomma
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007 09:24:51 PM »

I'm working on my very first knitting project. A gorgeous purple mohair scarf for my mother in law. She saw that I was knitting with this yarn and she asked me to make her one so I am more than happy to! Its a really basic scarf but I might make another one once I get the hang of purling. After that I and going to make my DH a small scarf and a face covering thingie for the winter time when he's working outdoors. Does anyone have a good pattern for this? I want it to cover his nose and mouth area as well as his ears. He'll probably be wearing it on the motorcycle as well so not too bulky. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/CraftyMomma

MY ETSY STORE IS NOW OPEN!!!
CUSTOM HAND DYED YARN!

Gorgeous hand-dyed yarn! TwilightKnits -

www.twilightknits.etsy.com
tajhia
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007 12:03:59 AM »

At this precise moment it is a baby kimono for a pregnant friend ( this one ) - I am using some Bernat softee baby in white as she does not know what "flavour" baby she is having...

but I also have a version of Knitty's tempting (done in Debbiebliss Cashmerino Aran in navy blue - going to put a white ribbon in it when it is finshed - just need to finsh the sleeves), and I have several dishcloths on the go as well.............
THIS ROCKS   Logged

badass knitter
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007 01:17:41 PM »

I'm working on a pillow for my dad for xmas, a blanket which only has two rows started and had been on my needles for at least 2 months, and soon i will start a few scarves also for xmas
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting- if everyone did it there would be less problems in the world.
SO MUCH YARN!!!....... so little time!!
Any good patterns you see please send me a message about them.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.
TheCraftyCat

The truth is out there... anybody got the URL?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007 07:03:35 AM »

I'm doing the knit/crochet blanket swap and I've got a couple of squares to go.

After that, I think I'm going to take a break from knitting.  I have a few cross stitch and needlepoint UFOs that I've neglected for far too long.  The knitting probably won't come back out until the weather gets a bit cooler.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2018:
Tute Tuesday: No Stitch Yarn Hat Ornament
Creative Elves on Your Christmas Shelves

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...