A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 315,264
Currently Running With Scissors:
213 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Making a scrapbook for boyfriend..........  (Read 2355 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Shorty_CGM
« on: December 05, 2004 01:57:00 AM »

Tongue Ok first of all I'll explain my situation lol. I have a boyfriend but the problem is he lives in Texas and I live in Idaho. Its really hard with long distance but its been a year and 3 months and we are so in love. He is moving here in June for me. Also he is coming up here at christmas to see me for a week. (he is coming with his mom) Well while he is here I'm gonna be taking lots of pics of us together  and I decided as a Christmas present I would make him a scrapbook (even though it will be a little late for christmas) and  I wanna make him something he can look at every time he misses me. I'm gonna be taking pics of me to put in there and then when he is here take pics of me and him and my theme for the whole scrapbook is us. I'm gonna put poems in it and decorate it with like hearts and love. I'm gonna use 1 picture a page and just decorate it with lots. But I have a few questions cause this is my first scrapbook. What materials would be good to decorate with? I want it to be like more mushy lovey not cheesy like type you know. Also I don't know if you know what i'm talking about but like the little confetti pieces would those work for scrapbooking? Well I'll post pics when I am done but it will probably be around the first of the year!! Woot i'm excited lol. Byezzz

~shorty~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I LOVE CHALRES GAVIN MOORHEAD~
Shorty_CGM
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004 07:08:11 PM »

helpppers pwezzz this is my first one and i want it to be good!! Cry

~shorty~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I LOVE CHALRES GAVIN MOORHEAD~
tremelo moon
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005 09:17:48 PM »

Try playing with the look confetti on your book before doing anything definite, but they certainly do work! I saved some of the glittery confetti things from my prom and pasted them into a scrap book. ^_^

I really enjoying using paint markers to write on the paper, but not everyone likes that style.  You should just play with dfferent styles for a while.  Try cutting out letters and things from magazines or typing things up in weird fonts and pasting in it.  If you have any form of drawing skills that is really neat, too.

And try looking at examples of others works, thats really helped me.  http://www.misstonigifts.citymax.com/ShakerSnowGlobe.html  That site that some posted here has a neat idea about paper snowglobes that would be cute for a christmas scrapbook.

**I checked the time stamps on this and I am rather late with my post! >.< Ah well, I hope it helps in any case **
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Wooden Spoons
Tute Tuesday: Mini Book Jewelry
Let's Spool Up!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...