A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
119 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Homecoming // IYP7 Swap Gallery  (Read 41835 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2007 06:46:37 PM »

here are the photos of the awesome stuff I got from sewpixie.
we agreed to something small. and she has wowed me with her skills.

I LOVE this fabric it is begging to be made into a quilt.

and the colours of this wallet are awesome.

thanks for being a great partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2007 06:55:27 PM »

Tanza - you're building up quite a collection of wolf material there!  The wallet looks very nicely made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kiwimonkey
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2007 07:12:06 PM »

Here's my goodies from The littlest ninja.
Life got in the way for both of us, so we just sent some smaller items now and are going to send larger items later as a personal swap.

But WOW what some great smaller items she sent!!
Three awesome pairs of earrings...

Don't ya just LOVE the paper crane ones?!?

she also sent a ribbon belt thing

and a wash rag

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I ♥ swaps!
SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2007 07:54:13 PM »

Lovely gallery! So happy everything made it Tanza. I was at such a loss for anything else to make you so I went Wist shopping. Smiley That bleepin' wallet ate at least 6 needles before I got smart and used a size 16 needle.

My package from Tanza arrived today. Before I send the PM I wanted to post in here. She made me a TON of embroidery patches so I did a mosaic of the photos. She also made me an adorable stuffed kitty that looks like my Pixel, and some fantastic smelling soaps as well as some ribbon and fabric bits. There are some really pretty tag like panels that I think will make nice quilt labels.

Check out the scooter embroidery! Yeeeee, that will be saved for something special. Thank you so much Tanza for inviting me.

1. IMG_0967.JPG, 2. IMG_0981.JPG, 3. IMG_0979.JPG, 4. IMG_0980.JPG, 5. IMG_0968.JPG, 6. IMG_0972.JPG, 7. IMG_0975.JPG, 8. IMG_0976.JPG, 9. IMG_0977.JPG, 10. IMG_0973.JPG, 11. IMG_0969.JPG, 12. IMG_0974.JPG, 13. IMG_0971.JPG, 14. IMG_0970.JPG, 15. IMG_0978.JPG
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2007 11:14:42 PM »

wow that was fast. glad you liked it all. I had a hard time finding a really good scooter picture that I could digitise but I liked the way that one came out.
Thanks for swapping with me.

sevs- the trick now is to blend them with something nice to make my quilt with, I love the fabric so much I am scared to muck it up LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Homerof2

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2007 06:12:35 AM »

I'm going to have to add another stop to my trip now - after I head down to Deb's to flip over her coasters (and beat her in Scrabble), I'm going to have to make a side trip to Tanza's (way down under) to snag her Goldfish crackers.  They are my favorite and even though I can get them here, it would be so much fun to eat ones that belong to someone else!  Maybe I can talk Santa Claus into lending me his sled so I can do the trip in one night!   Grin    Grin
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007 06:14:29 AM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2007 07:29:45 AM »

Redheadskydiver, you just made MY day with all those pictures, especially the happy action shots...Smiley  YAY!!!

This thread is so funny this morning...picturing homerof2 flying in the air on a sled swooping in to steal Tanza's gold fish just for the fun of it...LOL!!!

This was a fun swap...ready for round 8?!?! hee hee

Have a great day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
The Craftster Admin
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2007 07:48:48 AM »

Kiwi, I love the green earrings you got!  Very purrrrdy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do more of what makes you happy.
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2007 03:45:47 PM »

daggum it.  Tanza  have you tried those pixie sticks?  I bought a big ole bag of them for you - let me know before I post out tomorrow - if not my kids will loooove them! .. I can replace it with a different delicacy if you want a bit of variety if you prefer.  I am sure I can get some moon pies or goo goo clusters before I post out.  They are both at the store.

Yes.  I am FINALLY going to send out - I think I am officially the very last person to send being how late I am with it all.  Nothing like getting slapped in the face with a big ol' helping of life to throw you several weeks behind... but I am finally catching up with myself.  Tomorrow morning my packages are out the door.  Everything is done.  I am photographing tonight and packaging up and printing out shipping and hand delivering in the a.m. at the post office.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2007 04:51:36 PM »

I'm going to have to add another stop to my trip now - after I head down to Deb's to flip over her coasters (and beat her in Scrabble), I'm going to have to make a side trip to Tanza's (way down under) to snag her Goldfish crackers.  They are my favorite and even though I can get them here, it would be so much fun to eat ones that belong to someone else!  Maybe I can talk Santa Claus into lending me his sled so I can do the trip in one night!   Grin    Grin

nooooooooooo my precious.......*sneaks away to hide the goldfish crackers in my belly* * swaggers back with an empty pack, BUT I will fill it will newspaper and leave it out hoping to confuse the goldfish cracker stealing visitors.......maybe I can tempt her with vegemite instead.....*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Dryer Sheets
August 14, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Rainbow Patchwork Skirt

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...