A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
223 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lacy Tee  (Read 9393 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
maasive
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2007 09:16:46 AM »

I commented on your blog - but I need to comment here as well - you are truly gifted at knitting and I ams envious of yours skills - maybe one day I'll pick up some needles and try - oh my grandma would be so proud!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AWynkoop
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2007 11:57:10 AM »

Amanda, You did it again...I am so envious. Beautiful job and excellent fit (once again).  Pretty please start submitting patterns for publication, the knitting world world needs you!

Seriously though, great job!
from another Amanda (and my high school was named Forest Hills- I thought that was ironic)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would like to swap my knits (or amigurumi stuffies) for your handmade journal...pm me!

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.~Winston Churchill
keaven52
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2007 01:08:40 PM »

i like this tee.  i will be crocheting me one (i am a woman do not worry).  i am in the process of crocheting me a FBB and i can not wait until i am finish.  keep up the good work
THIS ROCKS   Logged
knitknitter
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2007 01:29:32 AM »

Ditto on everyone's comments. You are very talented. Can you please tell us the name of the lace pattern that you used or share the lace pattern? You dont have to give us the entire pattern, but it would be lice to know more about that lace pattern.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
darkest.artist
darkest.artist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2007 06:44:44 AM »

that is BEAUTIFUL! and it looks great on you. nice work, you're very talented.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.redbubble.com/people/darkestartist
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. -Oscar Wilde

nill illigitimi carborundum
blu40
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2007 08:46:42 AM »

Its lovely and looks nice on you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cheryl
knitknitter
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2007 11:25:18 AM »

Ditto on everyone's comments. You are very talented. Can you please tell us the name of the lace pattern that you used or share the lace pattern? You dont have to give us the entire pattern, but it would be lice to know more about that lace pattern.

Does anyone have an idea of where I can find this lace pattern? Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smrjunior
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2007 02:36:18 PM »

Does anyone have an idea of where I can find this lace pattern? Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

i had the exact same reaction and went looking!  knitty's convertible is very similar, if not the same.  i'm gonna make one, too, probably using the split neckline cap-sleeved tee from fitted knits as my pattern. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

not another knitting blog.  no, seriously, it's just a blog.  that never gets updated.
CrafterInIL
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2007 02:47:23 PM »

Great job - it looks fabulous on you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!
My WIST: http://wists.com/PugMama3
knitty_kitty
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2007 11:07:11 AM »

Wow!  If I looked like that in a fitted sweater, I would go ahead and make the off the shoulder sweater from the 2005 Easy Knitting I have hanging around.  Alas, I will keep looking at the magazine and dreaming.  You did an awesome job and you look amazing in it.  Cheers to you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...