A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
197 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Trash to Treasure Swap Gallery  (Read 35313 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
balkandina

Junk+funk+glue=Art

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2007 04:48:11 PM »

This has been a great swap for me-I had a terrific partner, got cool stuff, got other people to see my recycled trashure AND had a totally ab-fab organizer. I think that this swap is what Craftster is all about Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People sometimes reproach me with having neither genius nor talent nor deep feeling, but I have a will of my own"Isadora Duncan
krafty_kelly
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2007 05:29:22 PM »

I know what you all mean.  I'm going to a Girl Guide (Leaders)  conference the middle of the month and we are all asked to bring one recyled craft to display.  I have so many ideas floating around in my head, but I think I'm gonna take my KoolAid Jammers purse and cell phone cozy to show off.  The idea behind it is to inspire all the leaders to incorporate recycling into our crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

j_tennis
« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2007 09:43:46 AM »

I finally recieved today!!! Hopefully I can get some pictures online later on this weekend.YAy  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aimee_ant123
« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2007 03:30:57 PM »

Hey can you guys do me a favor?  i need everyone who has sent and recieved and your partner has recieved, and you have posted pics,  please look in your profile and make sure i have given you feedback? and if you dont have feedback yet, could you PM me and let me know.  i would greatly appreciate it.  it seems your organizer has gotten a bit unorganized Embarrassed 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
balkandina

Junk+funk+glue=Art

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2007 03:41:12 PM »

Unorganized?? Not you Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People sometimes reproach me with having neither genius nor talent nor deep feeling, but I have a will of my own"Isadora Duncan
BeltainE
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2007 12:57:29 PM »

Ok, so i'm hella late posting, and i offer my sincerest apologies! I LOVED the package i received and have put it to great use since i got it forever ago! The scarf is so warm and i get compliments galore whenever i wear it. The apron is so useful when i'm crafting, especially for the painting brushes that tend to get thrown all over when i'm crafting or the tools i need when i'm working with my newest discovery, decopage and paper mache! The tags are so useful and i think i've actually used abotu half of them already on gifts i've given. The botties are so warm! my dogs have taken a special liking to them: whenever iwear them they chase my feet! Thank you SO SO much for the awesome package, and again, sorry i took so long in posting. i know these are kinda duplicate, but i wanted to make sure i got them in here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"This is my glue gun, there are many like it, but this one is mine...."
Full Metal Jacket, now there's an idea... Smiley
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2007 01:06:31 PM »

This swap and gallery has been so great.... But my package to my partner is still MIA. Cry 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krafty_kelly
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2007 06:53:20 PM »

This swap and gallery has been so great.... But my package to my partner is still MIA. Cry 

Thats not good.  Have you received yet?  When was she online last?  I hope she's okay.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aussie_patches
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2007 09:59:00 PM »

Nope, still waiting.  I'm crossing my fingers and hoping my package for barbolot won't be long!  I hope my package that I sent is received soon too!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: September 13, 2007 08:43:22 PM »

YAAA-HOOOO! I received from Aussie_patches today... and she received from me!  Cheesy  Now what are the chances of that?  My package to her decided to take a detour to Papua, New Guinea for some reason, but it finally made it to its final destination. 

That being said, my package from aussie_patches is SOOOOOOO lovely!  I will take photos in the morning, when I can take advantage of some lovely natural morning light.  Be sure to check back later to see my goodies! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...