Swap name: Save our Earth swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Flowerwitch
Sign-up date range: 24/07/07 - 4/08/07 (i'm on holiday till then!)
Date to send item by: 15/09/07
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25 unless i get a co-organiser.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country? N/A
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages welcome.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
Most of the details can be found here https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=179632.0
As usual we will be sending 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small gift, you are welcome to send more if you want to but please make sure you tell your partner so we dont have anyone feeling that they have sent an inadequate package. Our aim is to send eco-friendly gifts and tips!
Some ideas to get you started are, a 'tip' book, a recycled bag, a stenciled t-shirt etc.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap?
Your real name?
Mailing address including the country?
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Are you vegitarian/vegan/fruitarian?
Are you alergic to anything animal/vegetable/mineral?!
Is there anything you dont want to recieve?
Is there anything you do want to recieve?
Any other information?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Here is the gallery : https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=190923.0