Well, the back is exactly like the front, except the straps are set a bit narrower. Sorry I don't have a picture.
Here's the tutorial! Hope I make sense here:
Materials: 2 Pillowcases, trim if desired
1. Undo the 2 seams of each pillowcase (bottom and side), and open them so that they are rectangles.
2. Lay the pillowcases on top of each other. The folded over seamed edge (opening when you put a pillow in) is now the "top" of the nightgown.
3. Trim the sides, making a trapezoid. The basic measurements for mine were 17.5" at the top, gradually increasing to 27.5" at the bottom. I'm a 34" bust and 36" hips, so increase or decrease yours as needed.
4. I put it on and pinned it to my body. The measurements I ended up with more specifically:
-from the top to about 4" down from there, the measurement across was 17.5", then the increase began.
-By 14" down it was 22" wide.
-At the bottom, it was 27.5" wide.
5. Lay the pillowcase pieces wrong sides together, and pin and sew up the side seams, with a 5/8" seam allowance.
6. Press the seams open.
7. Hem. I did 1/4" pressed in, then 1/2" hem, for 3/4" total.
8. Pin and sew the trim over the pre-existing seam of the pillowcase, now right about the middle of the bustline.
9. Make the straps with the material you cut off of the sides. Mine were 17" long (again, adjust as needed) and 1.5" wide.
10. Fold the strip of material in half lengthwise, and sew a 1/4" seam. Turn right side out.
11. Sew trim over strap.
12. With the bottom ends of the strap folded under, pin inside the nightgown on top, and sew. In the front, mine were 3.75" from each side, and 5" from each side in the back.
13. Et voila!