A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,851
Currently Running With Scissors:
248 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anyone from melbourne?  (Read 39856 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
cindyjane
« Reply #190 on: August 02, 2008 08:53:26 PM »

Put me down for a crafty crawl - I know some ace places in the eastern burbs, but  not much from the west!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
schnerby
« Reply #191 on: August 26, 2008 06:37:19 PM »

mmmm sounds like fun... I'm getting lotsa craft supplies and boxing them up cos I'm going overseas next year (to rural China to be precise) and I need boxes posted to me at regular intervals!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crazycutz
« Reply #192 on: August 28, 2008 08:30:49 AM »

Hi everyone! I have been a member on this site for a month now and only just realised there's a whole forum dedicated to aussie crafters, and so many melbournians! yay!. I am from deer park in the western suburbs although i've lived on all sides of the city at one point or another.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
piaochong
« Reply #193 on: August 30, 2008 08:04:39 PM »

mmmm sounds like fun... I'm getting lotsa craft supplies and boxing them up cos I'm going overseas next year (to rural China to be precise) and I need boxes posted to me at regular intervals!

oooh! i did that too! i wish i had thought of packaging up some stuff before i went to china! that would have saved a lot of heart ache! pack chocolate too!

Hi everyone! I have been a member on this site for a month now and only just realised there's a whole forum dedicated to aussie crafters, and so many melbournians! yay!. I am from deer park in the western suburbs although i've lived on all sides of the city at one point or another.

welcome!:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

schnerby
« Reply #194 on: August 31, 2008 05:46:31 AM »

oooh! i did that too! i wish i had thought of packaging up some stuff before i went to china! that would have saved a lot of heart ache! pack chocolate too!

Yep been there before but I simply cannot fit one years supply in the case. It is physically impossible!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mixymo

Craftsters + HP Fandom = Best people in the world!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2008 10:16:57 PM »

Hey everyone! RMIT textiles and screen printing students are running a series of workshops in the Sept holidays. They include machine knitting, shibori, screen printing and felting.

They are a great experience, and a fantastic chance to try your hand at a new craft, or if you're a prospective RMIT student and want to get a feel for the textiles course and Brunswick campus.

These workshops are a really great deal, starting at only $50 for one workshop (other workshops would usually cost upwards of $100!).

If you're interested please PM me or reply here and I can send you more details!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

The Sketchbook Project 2012: Across the World
Dust of Enchantment
« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2008 07:49:42 PM »

Hi! I'm not really Australian, just moved to Melbourne in July. I live in the western suburbs too (St Albans)! I'm still exploring the craft stores here and am hoping to sell my work at local craft markets. It'd be GREAT if anyone can tell me more about craft markets.
So far I've only been to Riot, Lincraft and Spotlight for my supplies. I am more into polymer clay sculpting & Japanese paper crafts.

Heya! I live in Keilor Down(near Watergarden), not too far from Deer Park Smiley
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008 08:12:54 PM by Dust of Enchantment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yuenie
« Reply #197 on: October 01, 2008 06:53:55 AM »

Hi! I'm not really Australian, just moved to Melbourne in July. I live in the western suburbs too (St Albans)! I'm still exploring the craft stores here and am hoping to sell my work at local craft markets. It'd be GREAT if anyone can tell me more about craft markets.
So far I've only been to Riot, Lincraft and Spotlight for my supplies. I am more into polymer clay sculpting & Japanese paper crafts.

Welcome to Melbourne, Australia! (Haha, even though it's been 3 months)
Unfortunately, I can't help you much in terms of craft markets and suppliers. I buy my stuff from Spotlight (cause it's one of my jobs = discount ^__^) and random Op shops when I have time.

Hmm... I'm not sure if I've ever posted in here but HEYYA EVERYONE!! I'm from Melbourne as well. I'm more of a lurker~
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Tutu for You
Stay Spooky
Meal Prep Monday: Smoked Salmon Fettuccine

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...