A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,558
Currently Running With Scissors:
176 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 102760 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
shannon12
« Reply #530 on: July 28, 2007 06:47:00 AM »

This is only my second swap and I keep getting nervous about my projects.  I hope she likes them.  Undecided I will probably be sending out close to the "send by" date.  Maybe a little early.

I'll be closer to the send by date also lol. That is because I never think there is enough, and I just keep making more  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greenapples

I have a knitting obsessed baby boy!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #531 on: July 28, 2007 08:41:45 AM »

I'll definitely be sending close (if not on) the send deadline  Undecided

I wish I could send earlier, but I'm still waiting for the arrival of the materials to make the big item  - and I suspect it will be another week before they get here  Embarrassed

*shakes fist at supply making company for not selling the certain crafting supplies in Canada*

So, my project status' are:

Large: 0% (well, I guess 0.1% seeing as the supplies are bought/ordered, just not here yet)
Medium: 10%
Small: 100%
Another small: 0% (but I know what I'm doing!)

I feel SO behind for this swap right now - and it's killing me because there's not really anything I can do about it Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like something I've made? I'm always up for personal swaps - just send me a PM!
sirensrising
« Reply #532 on: July 28, 2007 09:01:25 AM »

I'll definitely be sending close (if not on) the send deadline  Undecided

I wish I could send earlier, but I'm still waiting for the arrival of the materials to make the big item  - and I suspect it will be another week before they get here  Embarrassed

*shakes fist at supply making company for not selling the certain crafting supplies in Canada*

So, my project status' are:

Large: 0% (well, I guess 0.1% seeing as the supplies are bought/ordered, just not here yet)
Medium: 10%
Small: 100%
Another small: 0% (but I know what I'm doing!)

I feel SO behind for this swap right now - and it's killing me because there's not really anything I can do about it Sad

I don't know what you're making, but you have almost a month to make it - the setbacks are out of your control (but you've been very proactive in ordering things straight away!) and you've already started and even completed most of what you can do, as well as knowing what you're making (never to be underestimated!). That sounds pretty good to me!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists beyond measure are man's greatest treasure... Wink
Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
BadWolf
« Reply #533 on: July 28, 2007 12:34:03 PM »

Whoot! Just got back from a supply run! Even got snacks to keep me going. Ooooh yea. Man work is so boring right now(florist in grocery) that really planning these things out is all that is keeping me sane.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anneadeline
Crafty Scientist

GEEK on so many levels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #534 on: July 28, 2007 12:40:11 PM »

Whoot! Just got back from a supply run! Even got snacks to keep me going. Ooooh yea. Man work is so boring right now(florist in grocery) that really planning these things out is all that is keeping me sane.
My favorite part is the planning.  I make a list of ideas, type it up, make a checklist, it's just so fun!  I love organizing things, so the planning stage is what I love most.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #535 on: July 28, 2007 02:30:30 PM »

Oh, I love the planning out too!! Grin

This weekend I'm finishing up the last things on the swap I have to send out on Wednesday and then I'm starting this one.  I almost have my final list of projects ready for this one though. 

Actually my partner asked for something that I already have 90% done, so that part is easy!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
vylentviolet
« Reply #536 on: July 28, 2007 04:23:00 PM »

Took a trip to Michaels today and stocked up!
I'm having a lot of fun working on the bigger project. :]

It's so much more relaxing when you know what you're gonna make for all of the items ahead of time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://airrikka.etsy.com

personal swapper!!!
ViolentViolet
« Reply #537 on: July 29, 2007 01:47:30 PM »

Man.I fell left out.I just got invited to this today.So we will see what happens next.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I just love her man,Hey what are you doing with that brick?"

http://www.wists.com/EvaBlack
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #538 on: July 29, 2007 04:34:13 PM »

ViolentViolet - was it the IYP HP swap you got invited to?  That's the invitation HP swap - it hasn't even started signups yet.  Go look in the New Swap Ideas folder if that was it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mixymo

Craftsters + HP Fandom = Best people in the world!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #539 on: July 29, 2007 05:12:09 PM »

does anyone else find it odd that ViolentViolet posted right after vylentviolet? What a coinkydink!!!

And violentviolet, I think you have crabs!!  Shocked! Guhawhawww I am a great joke maker =P
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007 05:12:31 PM by mixymo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

The Sketchbook Project 2012: Across the World
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Sweater Snake
Tute Tuesday: Take Anywhere Picnic Playset
Crafting For Good

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...