A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,561
Currently Running With Scissors:
136 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 102804 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
PaperBag
« Reply #500 on: July 26, 2007 09:26:50 AM »

aww he's super cute Smiley It's kind of weird though- he has an uncanny resemblance to my cousin, but at the same time, they look nothing alike.  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #501 on: July 26, 2007 10:57:28 AM »

I love me some Rupert Grint!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
kathleenalice
« Reply #502 on: July 26, 2007 11:02:22 AM »

rupert grint is looking more and more like a lad i had a brief fling with just because he was in a band when i was 16. this is not good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotbettie
I solemly swear I am up to no good.

Slytherin by choice, Griffindor at heart.

« Reply #503 on: July 26, 2007 04:43:37 PM »

I finished my large project and starting on another med/large item... I'm bummed that my computer is down, I have some pics I want to put up of my outfit that I wore to the party. My nephews were on the news and I wanted to try to look that up...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mixymo

Craftsters + HP Fandom = Best people in the world!

« Reply #504 on: July 27, 2007 04:58:15 AM »

Yay i've almost finished the big project!

And awww Rupert Grint is so cutesy haha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

The Sketchbook Project 2012: Across the World
kbauer

« Reply #505 on: July 27, 2007 05:11:45 AM »

Grrrr I'm about 30% finished with my big project. I'm getting a slight touch of swap anxiety when I see everyone's finished or close to finishing their big project. I do have one smaller item done, and I bought the supplies for another medium item that I am very excited to make. I just might have to make one for myself too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

PaperBag
« Reply #506 on: July 27, 2007 06:10:59 AM »

Don't worry about that swap anxiety thing. I probably won't be sending until close to the mail-by date. I just went and got everything that I need for my projects today... I've almost finished just one small project. I think I'll be starting on the large project tonight. I'm so excited to get started on it! So yeah...don't worry about being behind or anything Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer

« Reply #507 on: July 27, 2007 06:28:34 AM »

Don't worry about that swap anxiety thing. I probably won't be sending until close to the mail-by date. I just went and got everything that I need for my projects today... I've almost finished just one small project. I think I'll be starting on the large project tonight. I'm so excited to get started on it! So yeah...don't worry about being behind or anything Wink

Thanks for the encouragement! I chat with my partner on AIM, a lot, every day. Most times, we'll sit and chat back and forth while she sews (by hand! squee!!) and I knit. She's almost finished with my big item; she wants to be finished by Monday. And I am no where near finished, so it just makes me squirmy. I'm sure I will finish with plenty of time...it's just that I'm a slow knitter, so like I said, it makes me squirmy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mixymo

Craftsters + HP Fandom = Best people in the world!

« Reply #508 on: July 27, 2007 06:37:06 AM »

I'll very likely be sending right on the send out date =/ but I'll be trying my hardest to get it done earlier! I have to do some major juggling with this swap and tafe and work and eeeverything else!

kbauer don't worry about taking awhile
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007 06:37:33 AM by mixymo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

The Sketchbook Project 2012: Across the World
kbauer

« Reply #509 on: July 27, 2007 06:49:47 AM »

My goal is to send out maybe a week early, but I am determined NOT to send out late. My partner is spoiling me rotten, so I want to make sure that she isn't under-gifted.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Sweater Snake
Tute Tuesday: Take Anywhere Picnic Playset
Crafting For Good

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...