A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,581
Currently Running With Scissors:
190 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 102908 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #460 on: July 23, 2007 12:39:51 PM »

I have my large item planned .. . I just need to find the stuff for it!   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
KTLynn8383
« Reply #461 on: July 23, 2007 12:45:43 PM »

Phew! I am finally done without anyone spoiling it for me Cheesy! I had wedding stuff all weekend and was so sure someone would ruin it for me. Now off to finish crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #462 on: July 23, 2007 02:45:06 PM »

Ook guys, thanks to PaperBag's superfast pair-up; pairs are also officially on the first page of the thread. You will also notice that there are 2 groups, basically group one updates me on in they've sent/received etc, group 2 will let PaperBag know. All the new partners are in group 2, as well as hotbettie and piratetreasure, lunar_maniac and SarahsALoser.
That's it for now guys, keep reading and crafting! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #463 on: July 23, 2007 04:47:38 PM »

I finished! (lordy I read slow) Now I just have to wait for everyone else I know to finish it so that I can gab about everything. I really am glad that no one ruined anything ... it's so much better when you get to experience it for yourself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anneadeline
Crafty Scientist

GEEK on so many levels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #464 on: July 23, 2007 06:21:50 PM »

I really am glad that no one ruined anything ... it's so much better when you get to experience it for yourself.
I agree.  I wouldn't even go on my computer until I finished because I was worried that someone would spoil it.  I believe I also may have threatened killing my brother slowly by way of dull knitting needles if he said anything...  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #465 on: July 23, 2007 07:47:32 PM »

I believe I also may have threatened killing my brother slowly by way of dull knitting needles if he said anything... 

See, now that's being creative! Grin

I just finished moments ago and I don't even know what to say.  Although I WANT to say a lot!! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lizzle
« Reply #466 on: July 24, 2007 12:49:04 PM »

I finished on Sunday without any spoilers (even though one of my good friends was hellbent on telling me what happened...I just wouldn't have it).

Now to start figuring out what to craft...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BadWolf
« Reply #467 on: July 24, 2007 01:48:37 PM »

Speaking of spoilers, I don't think I have mentioned it yet, when I was at the bookstore waiting for midnight to come some guys in a car were slowly driving around the parking lot with a spoiler on a big piece of paper taped to the door, but the wind had made it flap over, but the guys were saying "such and such happens on page whatever" but nobody could hear them, though naturally I was pissed so when they came around again I yelled for them to exit the parking lot and go home, then I went inside and after getting stuck in the crowd I guy I barely know dragged me out by my arm to help and my brother comes over to us and says "Hey Jen check out this footage" he had his videocamera and he shows us the car driving by but before you can see what it says his friend runs up to the car and rips the thing off the door. I asked David "where is it?" and pulls from behind his back a large piece of crumpled paper. "I'm taking it home and tossing it."

David is my hero.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sirensrising
« Reply #468 on: July 24, 2007 01:51:25 PM »

Speaking of spoilers, I don't think I have mentioned it yet, when I was at the bookstore waiting for midnight to come some guys in a car were slowly driving around the parking lot with a spoiler on a big piece of paper taped to the door, but the wind had made it flap over, but the guys were saying "such and such happens on page whatever" but nobody could hear them, though naturally I was pissed so when they came around again I yelled for them to exit the parking lot and go home, then I went inside and after getting stuck in the crowd I guy I barely know dragged me out by my arm to help and my brother comes over to us and says "Hey Jen check out this footage" he had his videocamera and he shows us the car driving by but before you can see what it says his friend runs up to the car and rips the thing off the door. I asked David "where is it?" and pulls from behind his back a large piece of crumpled paper. "I'm taking it home and tossing it."

David is my hero.
Really idiotic people kept walking past our queue yelling stuff, but we knew better than to think they were spoilers because these people obviously couldn't read.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists beyond measure are man's greatest treasure... Wink
Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #469 on: July 24, 2007 02:26:03 PM »

At the release I went to everyone was really happy and friendly and I didn't see any morons trying to ruin it for anyone.. I was so happy! It was actually really great atmosphere..it wasn't a party or anything, but everyone was united by their common love of harry! I think I literally would have cried if I thought people were trying to spoil it there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Collapsible Tier Tray
Well, Hello (Art)Dolly!
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...