A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,561
Currently Running With Scissors:
148 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 102803 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #420 on: July 22, 2007 07:10:06 PM »

I just finished an item for my partner! I'm crazy excited/proud.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
PaperBag
« Reply #421 on: July 22, 2007 07:33:57 PM »

I'm nearly done with my first item. I need to get a ride to the train station to get supplies for the second thing I have in mind. Maybe sometime this week, I can ask a friend to take me... Or maybe i can just buy a car this week Wink LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #422 on: July 22, 2007 07:46:12 PM »

Hi again guys,
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a new co-organiser.. PaperBag! Cheesy
Sadly hp_nerd had some pressing family duties, but luckily she will still be able to participate in the swap, just no longer as co-organiser.
So thanks to PaperBag for stepping up! I will be attempting to adjust everyones feedback with this change soon!
Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crow Jane
« Reply #423 on: July 22, 2007 07:46:32 PM »

I feel so lucky... my partner went and picked up our copies as soon as they went on sale. When he got home we sat side-by-side in our comfy couch rocking chairs, holding hand and read the book together, asking each other every 10 minutes "What page you up to?" and then talking about what we had read as we went along.

BTW, I loved the book (of course)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #424 on: July 22, 2007 07:50:35 PM »

You're SO lucky! My fella is in England. We would've read it together.. except there are a few seas and countries separating us! And I feel a little sad.. coz I ignited his HP flame.. yet we didn't get to share either the 5th movie or the book together Sad
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007 07:57:25 PM by ViolinRomance - Reason: grammar! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

BadWolf
« Reply #425 on: July 22, 2007 08:18:13 PM »

My mum finished the book on the 21st then my brothers picked up our copies and finished this morning around 1am, then my dad just borrowed our copy to read. We are a thoroughly HP family. My aunt was all about it and it made me sad that she is dead because she probably would have been there dressed like MacGonagall.

I too loved the book. My brothers find something to complain about in everything and when we were at work(yea the twins and I work together) one of them was just standing there talking to me about it all.

However, I have only one friend who reads it and I rarely see her. Grr. Stupid HP ignorant friends...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anneadeline
Crafty Scientist

GEEK on so many levels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #426 on: July 22, 2007 08:38:52 PM »

Yay, just got a PM that I'm in the swap!
Finished the Harry Potter book at about 1 am this morning and I enjoyed it so much.
Can't wait to get my partner and start crafting!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PaperBag
« Reply #427 on: July 22, 2007 08:55:05 PM »

aww Crow Jane, that's so sweet! My husband likes HP but he's not a nut big fan like I am. We thought about getting 2 books and reading it together, but he's such a fast reader that he'd have been done when I'd only reached the middle of the book, then I'd be crazy fixating on the fact that he knows what happened before I would lol... So I just paraphrased to him afterwards what happened... I can't believe I got teary eyed just talking to him about what had happened! LOL

Anyhow, as ViolinRomance has said, I'll be co-organizing this swap! I've never done this before, so it's new to me, but I'm going to have partners up before I go to bed tonight, I hope! Bare with me while I read through all the questionnaires Smiley (Oh and deal with life, too. You know, the grocery shopping and errand running stuff that always gets in the way!) Tonight after all that, I'll sit down and figure it all out Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thetiniestspark
« Reply #428 on: July 22, 2007 08:57:29 PM »

I am in, but I don't know who my partner is yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
anneadeline
Crafty Scientist

GEEK on so many levels

View Profile WWW
« Reply #429 on: July 22, 2007 10:02:44 PM »

Paperbag - My family got 4 books so that each member could read at the same time.  Grin Yeah, we're kinda obsessed...

thetiniestspark - Welcome!  I just got in too, so I don't know my partner either.  Hopefully soon, because I want to start crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Sweater Snake
Tute Tuesday: Take Anywhere Picnic Playset
Crafting For Good

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...