A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,581
Currently Running With Scissors:
204 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 102907 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
ninjapika

Wouldn't I be a great spokesperson for things?

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 22, 2007 01:07:10 PM »

Alright, well now I too have just finished it and can lift my internet ban. lol I cried twice and teared up once. I could have done without the epilogue. But that's ok. Still a great way to end the series. I was impressed. *two thumbs up*

Oh and this weekend I got my Harry Potter cross-stitch book that I got off ebay. The one that's in French? It's got some great patterns in it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pam Beesley: Finally, I want to thank God, because God gave me this Dundee and I feel God in this Chili's tonight.
sirensrising
« Reply #411 on: July 22, 2007 01:13:00 PM »

Oh and this weekend I got my Harry Potter cross-stitch book that I got off ebay. The one that's in French? It's got some great patterns in it!
Oh wow, Harry Potter cross-stitch?!

I didn't cry at all during the book, or even tear up, but there's something I only really realised after I finished reading that nearly did it  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists beyond measure are man's greatest treasure... Wink
Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #412 on: July 22, 2007 04:21:42 PM »

Alright, well now I too have just finished it and can lift my internet ban. lol I cried twice and teared up once. I could have done without the epilogue. But that's ok. Still a great way to end the series. I was impressed. *two thumbs up*

HARRY POTTER CROSS-STITCH?! Squeeee!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
mixymo

Craftsters + HP Fandom = Best people in the world!

« Reply #413 on: July 22, 2007 05:58:10 PM »

I'm only a bit over half way.. I don't want it to end! I'm so scared of finishing it. On the tram this morning some LOVELY person decided to talk very loudly about a certain incident that happens in the book. It was something I was expecting to happen anyway, but I was still extremely angry. Some people just don't get it!

omg, hp cross stitch?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

The Sketchbook Project 2012: Across the World
ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #414 on: July 22, 2007 06:08:27 PM »

SIGN-UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

« Reply #415 on: July 22, 2007 06:11:11 PM »

Sorry to those of you who didn't make it in! It was so hard to turn you down! I know there will be another HP swap soon though!

To those of you who are in.. welcome! Partners will be up soon.. sometime after the 25th.. please have patience.. my computer hates me at the moment! Smiley

Also.. those who have been partnered but are NOT yet maroon.. please pm me soon.. You will not continue in this swap unless you let me know you have received a partner pm (or not).
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007 06:13:53 PM by ViolinRomance » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

« Reply #416 on: July 22, 2007 06:50:18 PM »

I finished the book.. It probably took me collectively 10hrs.. but because of interruptions (ie: life! So inconvenient!) It took me 2 days.
I loved it!! I loved it all and I loved the end bit too.. I still have a lot of questions.. and I cried a lot the first time round!! Even in the first few chapters..
And then I cried more when I read the ending bit for the 2nd time, because more things fell into place and I understood them better.
And then I cried as the realisation that there is no more Harry assaulted me!
I really want to talk about it with people who get it.. my fam don't care.. I walked out of my room and they were like "finished? what happened? who died?" I felt traitorous telling them what had transpired!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

theatregirl25

I'm not weird, I'm creative!

« Reply #417 on: July 22, 2007 06:54:53 PM »

I finished the book.. It probably took me collectively 10hrs.. but because of interruptions (ie: life! So inconvenient!) It took me 2 days.
I loved it!! I loved it all and I loved the end bit too.. I still have a lot of questions.. and I cried a lot the first time round!! Even in the first few chapters..
And then I cried more when I read the ending bit for the 2nd time, because more things fell into place and I understood them better.
And then I cried as the realisation that there is no more Harry assaulted me!
I really want to talk about it with people who get it.. my fam don't care.. I walked out of my room and they were like "finished? what happened? who died?" I felt traitorous telling them what had transpired!

Me too! My family does not care either. If anyone wants to PM with me and talk about the book feel free!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth."

http://crafty-theatre-girl.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/theatregirl25/
greenapples

I have a knitting obsessed baby boy!

« Reply #418 on: July 22, 2007 07:03:53 PM »

I have no one here to talk about it with either! My husband kept on asking me "any one die yet?" and "what's happening so far?" as I was reading it - yet won't read it himself (he hasn't read any of the HP books)!

Funny though - I'm lending his best friend my copy so he can read it! When he's done, I'm sure he and I will talk about it till hubby goes crazy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like something I've made? I'm always up for personal swaps - just send me a PM!
WIPs

The WIPs Phenomenon

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 22, 2007 07:09:57 PM »

I have no one here to talk about it with either! My husband kept on asking me "any one die yet?" and "what's happening so far?" as I was reading it - yet won't read it himself (he hasn't read any of the HP books)!

Did you tell him?

My sister was like that. But then she stopped when she read over my shoulder and saw that someone had died and knew she had completely ruined it for herself. Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 Themes ATC: 1/100 Grin
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Collapsible Tier Tray
Well, Hello (Art)Dolly!
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...