A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,577
Currently Running With Scissors:
128 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 102897 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
GougeAway
Have a savage love for reckless wonder...

Celebrate Your Vices!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #330 on: July 20, 2007 09:19:31 AM »

Wow - this thread has exploded over night!!  I feel out of the loop!

As far as the elevator douches - I would have substantially freaked.

I'm getting excited for the party tonight, but anxious and nervous about the chance of a spoiler slip.  Anyone else in the Portland area in this swap?

I may be a total nerd, but I like Neville above all the other guys, I have a soft spot in my heart for the underdog!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for Personal Swaps!

http://craftycuriosities.blogspot.com/
PaperBag
« Reply #331 on: July 20, 2007 09:58:45 AM »

there are HP spoilers in a WoW video? MAN! They're everywhere huh? That's it.. I'm closing the lid to my laptop now, going to bed, then waking up to get the book. I wont be back online until I've read the book, just to be safe!

See you all in a bit Cheesy

p.s. I'm not seeing eye to eye with all of you who are in love with Ron, but good lord, Harry's getting way hot.  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hp_nerd
« Reply #332 on: July 20, 2007 10:04:13 AM »

Thought I better show my mug here some more, being co-organizer and everything- just finished up my costume for the midnight release.  I'll probably post a picture here- I'm a Hogwarts Student, out of their uniform. 
I think we just had our last place taken up, so that is exciting!  Hurray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The cure for anything is salt water.  Sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinesen

Personal Swap?

My Wist.
thebakersgirl
« Reply #333 on: July 20, 2007 10:09:03 AM »

How does a Hogwarts student look, out of uniform? Like a normal kid?  Wink

I, personally, am going as...a Hogwarts student...during summer...in Muggle clothes. There you go! Best costume ever!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Oh sweet Jesus! A boob! She's making a BOOB!" -InkFaery
The Hunger Games Swap: crafting!
http://emilymayhem.blogspot.com
sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

« Reply #334 on: July 20, 2007 10:12:43 AM »

This thread has exploded! It just took me a few to get caught up.  I would have smacked that guy in the elevator without hesitation! If he ruined what I have been looking forward to all year, he would have probably died.

Can I safely assume that it is going to be ok to get on here after tomorrow? No one is going to spoil it on the message board will they? I am sure I won't finish reading until Sunday or Monday.

As for me, I have decided no TV, no internet news, and no going in public until I finish the book. I preordered mine from Amazon, so I am just going to go sit out side tomorrow and wait for it to arrive and then start reading.

Yeah! Can't wait for tomorrow!

p.s. I'm not seeing eye to eye with all of you who are in love with Ron, but good lord, Harry's getting way hot.  Kiss

And I have to agree with that! I'm happy he is finally of age so I don't feel so creepy anymore Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
Laural
I like exclamation points!!

« Reply #335 on: July 20, 2007 10:49:42 AM »

Can I safely assume that it is going to be ok to get on here after tomorrow? No one is going to spoil it on the message board will they? I am sure I won't finish reading until Sunday or Monday.

Well I promise to not be spoiling anything for anyone. I made sure to carefully word my post about what elevator girl informed me off, I hope it was a fake.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
irasema

I'm creative - you can't expect me to be neat too!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #336 on: July 20, 2007 10:51:52 AM »

Just got what MWPP is! Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot & Prongs aka the Marauders, yes?

Yes, that's right. Sorry for the confusion! Usually I would just say "the Marauders", but the shirt is the one over in the HP Release T-Shirts thread, and it has the Marauders in animal forms, so I put MWPP (the animal nicknames).

I love me some Ron! I wish I had the nerve to brave our mall to hit up Hot Topic (I've only lived here for 3 months and have set foot in the mall twice) for some HP shirts.
Aw, you should. Well. They have some DA shirts that are pretty cool, and a Marauder's Map pillow that I want SO BADLY. I know there's a Snape shirt, and a Sirius Black one (got it!), but I'm not sure if there are any with just Ron. So if that's what you want...I got mine last year, when the fourth movie had just come out.

They do have the just ron shirt.. i almost got it but i got the gryffindor crest {i am wearing now} and a D.A. shirt that i also got. i wish i would have gotten the ron shirt.. I <3 me some ron!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST | BLOG | pintrest
dont mind me.... i'm rather random
sirensrising
« Reply #337 on: July 20, 2007 10:55:58 AM »

So I just learned that my bookshop opening IS having a costume thing, with the winner getting a 50 book token. I don't think I have any chance of winning anything but it could still be fun to dress up, although it's much too short notice - currently I'm wearing a short, baggy grey smock dress, black tights, one blue, black and white stripy knee sock and one bottle green knee sock, sparkly turquoise shoes and three hats.

I think I just look "eccentric", rather than some sort of House Elf/SPEW representative, so I might just leave it...  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists beyond measure are man's greatest treasure... Wink
Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
ShardaeDobby
HP extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 20, 2007 12:28:53 PM »

My brother is teasing me because in between chores I'm refreshing the tracking website. "In transit to Final Destination" !!!!

Now if it'll only say delivered...

I'm going to HP5 tonight and then the bookstore party at Borders.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ride across the Black Lake to the Fall Harry Potter Craftalong
ninjapika

Wouldn't I be a great spokesperson for things?

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 20, 2007 12:47:59 PM »

I'm going to HP5 tonight and then the bookstore party at Borders.

We're doing the same thing. Going to the IMAX 3D and then down the way to Barnes and Noble. Cheesy I'm very excited now! & I get to leave work early today! Everything coming up ninjapika!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pam Beesley: Finally, I want to thank God, because God gave me this Dundee and I feel God in this Chili's tonight.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Collapsible Tier Tray
Well, Hello (Art)Dolly!
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...