A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,632
Currently Running With Scissors:
206 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 103168 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
BadWolf
« Reply #300 on: July 19, 2007 09:27:00 PM »

Laural....you are in need of a memory charm. I however would cause damage attempting it. All I can say is the person who read it is a jerk. They read it outloud? What gives?! Where is the decency in the world?

My dad is a mailman and he said alot of carriers don't think delivering it early would be a big deal, but he knows, like we do, that it'd be like ruining christmas. He looooves delivering the packages to the door cause he sees the kids in the window waiting for him and as soon as he heads for the door the run like hell for it!

you needs a hug. *hug*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PaperBag
« Reply #301 on: July 19, 2007 09:46:20 PM »

laural-  Angry I am so depressed for you!!! That would make me so sad and so upset. Like cassettetape said, I wish I could do a memory charm on you Wink

My husband just called me from work and asked a really silly question... "Hey, someone invited us to go out and do something tomorrow (Saturday). Do you want to go?"

Ummmmm hello??! Do you not remember what tomorrow is?Huh  Huh Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissTee_2

Harry Potter is Love.....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #302 on: July 19, 2007 10:03:51 PM »

Yeah...Totally gave in....I knew I would. YAY for crafting and HARRY POTTER!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap Friendly
Laural
I like exclamation points!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #303 on: July 19, 2007 10:11:56 PM »

I was trapped in an elevator with them at work and couldn't be rude to them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
SarahsALoser
The Duchess of Dork

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 19, 2007 11:14:36 PM »

OH MAN! I woulda been rude! I would have been all

'WTF MAN! DON'T BE A DOUSCHE!' but that's just me. Cause you know ... I'm rude. I actually got fired from a job for being rude (even though that one time I actually wasn't!).

Anyways, on a slightly happier note. TO those of you going to midnight releases what are you wearing? I just finished my shirt. It says Pure Blood and has a snake on it.

It turned out pretty crappy actually. It's not something I would send out. But for me it's gunna be cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can wist with the best of them.

I'm on LJ too find me, I'm SarahsALoser
Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

« Reply #305 on: July 20, 2007 12:00:50 AM »

Oh no Laural! *Hugs* I would have been furious! I've told my BF to load himself up with books n stuff for the w/end coz there'll be no tv or anything else till I've read the book!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PaperBag
« Reply #306 on: July 20, 2007 12:13:04 AM »

Woo! The movie is finally here in Japan today! Headed out the door here pretty soon. Soooo excited Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whileywoo
Cats.Dogs.Rats.Cake.Tea.HP.Firefly.DrWho=Happy.

Blue. Lots of.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: July 20, 2007 12:44:32 AM »

*hyperventilates*

Seeingittodayseingittodaysoexcitedi'mseeingittoday.

Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gifting helps the heart grow, recieving doesn't hurt either. Smiley

http://www.wists.com/whileywoo
mixymo

Craftsters + HP Fandom = Best people in the world!

« Reply #308 on: July 20, 2007 02:30:06 AM »

In regards to spoilers and other sad people who have nothing better to do with their time but try to draw attention to themselves, I just don't believe anything I hear. ANYTHING!
I didn't believe the media when they said so and so died in the last few books, but they were right! And it doesn't matter anyway.

And Laural, even if I was stuck in an elevator with them I would have yelled at them! Or at least said something! Or let loose some instant darkness powder and poke them with your umbrella.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

The Sketchbook Project 2012: Across the World
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #309 on: July 20, 2007 04:57:47 AM »

Well my excitement over the book coming has been squelched  Sad  Someone at my work is reading some scanned copy of the book (I have no idea, I didn't ask, no point in me being an accessory after the fact) but they read the end and the epilogue and kind of completely spoiled it for me. So now the excitement of getting the book and finding everything out is gone  Cry

That's terrible!! Did you clock them good in the jaw? I would have, seriously. That's so unfair. I'd make them pay for your book as a consolation. Ugh what a jerk!

I saw the site for the scanned copies of the book and tried to scan it. Tsk Tsk, I know. But I wanted to have it so I could compare it to the REAL book, since there is so much controversy over whether it's the real thing or if it's a well written fake. But when I tried to download it, my computer couldn't (or maybe wouldn't? is my computer magical? hmmm) open the tmb file.

I'm so sorry it was spoiled for you Laural!! Keep your chin up. There is a lot of controversy over that scanned book. I wouldn't draw any firm conclusions just yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Sausage and Veggie Foil Pouch
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...