A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,886
Currently Running With Scissors:
411 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 104363 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
sirensrising
« Reply #280 on: July 19, 2007 12:20:56 PM »

OK - one of the forums I usually go to had someone posting HP spoilers!!!! Yikes!  I made it out before seeing anything, but now I'm afraid....  very afraid... 
Yeah, I was going to say...it's officially been leaked. Everyone be careful!
I'm worried now too Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists beyond measure are man's greatest treasure... Wink
Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
GougeAway
Have a savage love for reckless wonder...

Celebrate Your Vices!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #281 on: July 19, 2007 12:26:03 PM »

I feel like this is now my only retreat on the net until I finish the book... 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for Personal Swaps!

http://craftycuriosities.blogspot.com/
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

« Reply #282 on: July 19, 2007 12:28:10 PM »

Officially been leaked? BAH ... luckily most of the sites I look at are totaly anal about no spoilers so I should be safe ... but still ... bad people leaking the book!!

I still need to catch up in my reading!  I'm not going to read book 7 until I get through the others.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
theatregirl25

I'm not weird, I'm creative!

« Reply #283 on: July 19, 2007 12:47:21 PM »

OK - one of the forums I usually go to had someone posting HP spoilers!!!! Yikes!  I made it out before seeing anything, but now I'm afraid....  very afraid... 

Me too! I am afraid I will get spoiled! I am reading it from beginning to end in one sitting so I do not get spoiled.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth."

http://crafty-theatre-girl.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/theatregirl25/
BadWolf
« Reply #284 on: July 19, 2007 01:38:26 PM »

Gah! spoilers! That always makes me so nervous. I asked off from work for Saturday and I'm not going online nor am I answering my phone until I finish the book. Haha. You guys should see the set up I have. Tea pot? Ready! Tea cosy? In production! Food supplies? Ready! Secluded area? Ready!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #285 on: July 19, 2007 01:47:08 PM »

I'm so scared that I'm going to stumble across some spoilers too! My husband doesn't get it when I say that I will NOT be disturbed until I finish the book. He will soon learn. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
irasema

I'm creative - you can't expect me to be neat too!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #286 on: July 19, 2007 01:54:01 PM »

i just hope that noone says anything at the relase party  Embarrassed if not they will be a hurtin'!  Angry but i guess i wont really know if it's true or not...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST | BLOG | pintrest
dont mind me.... i'm rather random
ninjapika

Wouldn't I be a great spokesperson for things?

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 19, 2007 02:07:22 PM »

i just hope that noone says anything at the relase party  Embarrassed if not they will be a hurtin'!  Angry but i guess i wont really know if it's true or not...

I worry about that too! I have visions of that one video on the net of the dude spoiling HBP. I also ran across a spoiler in a link that wasn't titled as a spoiler! Very upset, but luckily I only saw two things and closed it. But still upset about that.  Angry So I've just been sticking to crafster until Saturday after I finish the book.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pam Beesley: Finally, I want to thank God, because God gave me this Dundee and I feel God in this Chili's tonight.
Maltiriel

I touch the fire and it freezes me

« Reply #288 on: July 19, 2007 02:31:20 PM »

This is my main concern, too.  It's fairly easy to avoid media spoilers by being careful what you listen to/read/watch, but there's nothing you can do if somebody randomly yells stuff out. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There IS a choice: Vote Libertarian!
Wer mit Ungeheuern kmpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. -- Friedrich Nietzsche
sirensrising
« Reply #289 on: July 19, 2007 02:35:14 PM »

This is my main concern, too.  It's fairly easy to avoid media spoilers by being careful what you listen to/read/watch, but there's nothing you can do if somebody randomly yells stuff out. Sad
Yup, me too. I assumed it would never happen here but I know my boyfriend's friend thought of it. So I'm a little worried. I hate how people find that HBP spoiler video (where he yells the ending outside the queues for a bookshop) funny in the first place, but I despise that it's given people the idea to do it themselves.

But, a good idea would be to bring headphones and listen to music or something in the queue.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists beyond measure are man's greatest treasure... Wink
Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...