A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,850
Currently Running With Scissors:
372 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 104215 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
shannon12
« Reply #210 on: July 16, 2007 06:30:48 AM »

Ugh I have a wedding to go to Sat. night. I asked my husband if it would be too antisocial of me to read at the reception  Wink At least I have the whole car ride there and back to read.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

theatregirl25

I'm not weird, I'm creative!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: July 16, 2007 06:47:09 AM »

I have a wedding to go to on Friday, so I do not get to go to any Potter parties! I do not have a lot of serious HP friends, and I am telling them, do not tell me anything! I could just see someone coming up to me and saying as an example...oh, I saw on the news that Snape kills Dumbledore. Thanks!

Looking foward to getting my swap partner too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth."

http://crafty-theatre-girl.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/theatregirl25/
kahluakiggy
Tirelessly working to raise the next generation of Craftsters.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: July 16, 2007 08:37:34 AM »

My ex husband keeps joking that he's getting his book at 12:01 am so that he can read it before anyone else, then put a huge banner on the side of his house with foilers on it, just to see if anyone believes it and actually gets angry.  I find it amusing because a) I know he's too lazy to actually do it, and b) I plan on finishing before I have to go over there again.  He and my husband discuss the best way to spoil it while I'm around.  They seem to team up alot to watch me react...  hmm...   (Don't worry, anyone who lives near me - they won't actually do it - they both like sleeping too much.  Grin )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What doesn't kill you makes you stranger. --The Joker

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. -- Albus Dumbledore

Sokka: My first girlfriend turned into the moon.
Zuko: Thats rough, buddy.
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #213 on: July 16, 2007 08:39:32 AM »

My ex husband keeps joking that he's getting his book at 12:01 am so that he can read it before anyone else, then put a huge banner on the side of his house with foilers on it, just to see if anyone believes it and actually gets angry.  I find it amusing because a) I know he's too lazy to actually do it, and b) I plan on finishing before I have to go over there again.  He and my husband discuss the best way to spoil it while I'm around.  They seem to team up alot to watch me react...  hmm...   (Don't worry, anyone who lives near me - they won't actually do it - they both like sleeping too much.  Grin )

I'm so happy that a)my ex husband lives in a different state than me, and b)my ex husband & husband do NOT get along.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
Maltiriel

I touch the fire and it freezes me

« Reply #214 on: July 16, 2007 08:57:52 AM »

I'm so glad I'm going camping this weekend...  I'm going to a release party at B&N on Friday night and getting the book, and then early the next morning it's off to the middle of the woods with no internet, TV, radio, cell reception, or even other people besides my friends, none of whom are getting the book yet.  So I'm the only one who can do any spoiling. Wink  The only downside is there are no toilets or showers there either... Oh well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There IS a choice: Vote Libertarian!
Wer mit Ungeheuern kmpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. -- Friedrich Nietzsche
sirensrising
« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2007 10:20:21 AM »

I'm so glad I'm going camping this weekend...  I'm going to a release party at B&N on Friday night and getting the book, and then early the next morning it's off to the middle of the woods with no internet, TV, radio, cell reception, or even other people besides my friends, none of whom are getting the book yet.  So I'm the only one who can do any spoiling. Wink  The only downside is there are no toilets or showers there either... Oh well.
It's a small price to pay.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists beyond measure are man's greatest treasure... Wink
Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
PaperBag
« Reply #216 on: July 16, 2007 11:43:49 AM »

Oh my gosh. that is brilliant!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cumber1137
Livin' to swap

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: July 16, 2007 01:55:37 PM »

Wow 40+ people! I'm glad I put a lot of detail into my application so that it will be easier for you to pair me up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist --> http://www.wists.com/cumber1137

"Huzza for the tipper with the squished up boobs" - Luke from Gilmore Girls.
GirlBrett
« Reply #218 on: July 16, 2007 05:33:18 PM »

I will be missing in action from the internet and television until the book has been devoured!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thebakersgirl
« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2007 07:09:03 PM »

I'm getting my book Friday night. I'm going straight home, hopefully, where my sister and I will probably sit in the living room reading while my mother sleeps. I'm not getting on the internet 'til I'm done, but I'll probably finish it all before morning. (I'm not going to be able to go to sleep until the end/all my favorite charcters have been killed. Whichever comes first. I'm rooting for "the end".)

Then, as soon as I wake up, it's on to LiveJournal and the forums.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Oh sweet Jesus! A boob! She's making a BOOB!" -InkFaery
The Hunger Games Swap: crafting!
http://emilymayhem.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Tutu for You
Stay Spooky
Meal Prep Monday: Smoked Salmon Fettuccine

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...