A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,572
Currently Running With Scissors:
187 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 102879 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
PaperBag
« Reply #200 on: July 15, 2007 10:15:02 PM »

I have mine pre-ordered to pick up at 10am on Saturday morning. Cheesy

Umm have you guys heard that someone leaked the book??? I belong to another message board and one of the ladies there claims she got her hands on the last chapter and now knows what happens. I'm SO thankful that she didn't say in her post what happened!!! I'd be SO upset if I accidentally found out what happens! Gosh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SarahsALoser
The Duchess of Dork

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2007 10:18:20 PM »

Security around that book is tighter than fort knox. People who are saying they already  know what happens are just saying it because they want attention. Nothing more.

Don't beleive the hype and try and stay unspoiled. I'm not even checking my friends page on LJ anymore! It's crazy but I don't want to know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can wist with the best of them.

I'm on LJ too find me, I'm SarahsALoser
InvisibleCastle

A dream is a wish, your heart makes...

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 15, 2007 10:35:09 PM »

Yeah--Stay Pure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PaperBag
« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2007 11:15:25 PM »

Hmm maybe she is lying. I started googling to see if I could find if it really had been leaked, but I was scared I'd read "The last Harry Potter book was leaked and those who have read it are very upset that so-and-so died by the hand of so-and-so!" Sooo, I stopped looking. Now I'll just assume is someone being stupid Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #204 on: July 16, 2007 05:16:55 AM »

Yea, I wouldn't believe anything anyone says about the last book, until after it comes out, of course. I'm going to be very careful of what I watch on TV. Luckily, my best friend is the only other person who reads HP like me, and she wouldn't call and spoil anything (she's getting hers at 12:01am...that lucky wench haha). As for the internet, I also will be very careful. I really don't want any spoilers. I wasn't "tainted" when HBP came out & the "big shock" was very genuine for me (although I hated it hehe).

Is anyone counting down the days till we get our partners like me? 8 days officially for me (apparently my last comment of 8 days was wrong, woops!)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
osiris
« Reply #205 on: July 16, 2007 05:34:32 AM »

Am definitely going to have to do the next HP swap, I just dont have the time what with my 9 day holiday being right at the end of the craft time, I'd be away for the due date Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

« Reply #206 on: July 16, 2007 05:37:07 AM »

Lucky for me, my vacation is at the beginning of the crafting time ... so hopefully I can take some needles and hooks on vacation and make stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
Crow Jane
« Reply #207 on: July 16, 2007 05:44:41 AM »

My boyfrind got us some free tickets through the music magazine he write for to go to see Mick Harvey solo (a founding member of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, The Birthday Party etc) because I am Nick Cave crazy - guess what date the concert is on??

Yup, the 21st of July, 2007.

I told him I am not going  - I can see Mick Harvey again but the ending of Harry potter happens once in a life time. My boyfriend was a bit flabbergasted at first, but now he gets it. I wouln'd even enjoy the show because I would spend the whole time thinking a Deathly Hallows and wanting the gig to finish so I could get back to the book.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ezri_B
« Reply #208 on: July 16, 2007 06:07:36 AM »

I am going camping this weekend, so I called the campgrounds to see if they'd accept a delivery there for me. My book is being delivered to the campground Saturday. I'm so excited, but now hubby will have to do all the cooking, because I'll be busy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest- http://pinterest.com/ezrib/

Looking to increase my 1.5 in scraps for a rainbow project. If interested in swapping let me know!
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #209 on: July 16, 2007 06:11:51 AM »

Le husband is probably going to get irritated with me since I totally plan on doing absolutely nothing while I am reading. I'm reading OotP (just to keep me in HP mode) now and he keeps teasing me, saying that I'm reading to ignore him. He'll eat those words later, haha.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie
@Home This Weekend: Door Decor
June 20, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...