A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,559
Currently Running With Scissors:
175 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 102790 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
thebakersgirl
« Reply #180 on: July 14, 2007 09:02:04 PM »

Like did anyone notice how tall Remus was in the order photo? or how shaggy his hair was? CUTE! Love me some werewolf.

I didn't, but I'm going to see at again next weekend (or sooner, I hope), so I'll keep a look-out and get back to you. LOVE ME SOME, ALSO.  Wink

I'm just glad his moustache looks decent now. That 'stache has been in my head since the third movie came out.

(Sorry about the off-topic-ness. Umm. GO HP SWAPPERS!...?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Oh sweet Jesus! A boob! She's making a BOOB!" -InkFaery
The Hunger Games Swap: crafting!
http://emilymayhem.blogspot.com
BeccaJaneStClair
Follow the Butterflies....

I'd rather swing on the moon than a star.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: July 14, 2007 09:30:06 PM »

darn it, I'm always late to the party Sad

THIS ROCKS   Logged

(formerly AnnaOnTheMoon)

http://blog.beccajanestclair.com ~ http://annaonthemoon.livejournal.com ~  http://www.wists.com/annaonthemoon  ~ http://pinterest.com/annaonthemoon
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2007 04:55:40 AM »

When I went to see OotP, the screen was blurry on all the sides, the entire time. I went and had my eyes checked the next day, and sure enough, I have a minor astigmatism (sp?). So, I now I've got glasses, and am begging my hubby to take me to see it again. I couldn't full enjoy the movie because I was squinting the whole time (and we had perfect seats...just perfect!!). We were originally going to see it at the IMAX, but they were sold out, so I'm hoping that he'll make it up to me & take me to see it again, at the IMAX this time. I sure do love me some werewolf too, but I think I'm more partial to Sirius. Oh, and did anyone notice Ron's arms in the scene where Hagrid takes them into the forest (I'm trying so hard not to spoil anything)...when he had his arms crossed? All I could think was "where do I get my tickets to the gun show?" Yes, I'm a dork, but I seriously love me some Ron (have since the Sorcerer's Stone).

Back on "topic," I've got a couple of ideas for what I want to make too. I just need to know my partner's house. I've been stalking all of the other HP Galleries, getting inspiration. 8 more days for me!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
sirensrising
« Reply #183 on: July 15, 2007 05:13:59 AM »

When I went to see OotP, the screen was blurry on all the sides, the entire time. I went and had my eyes checked the next day, and sure enough, I have a minor astigmatism (sp?). So, I now I've got glasses, and am begging my hubby to take me to see it again. I couldn't full enjoy the movie because I was squinting the whole time (and we had perfect seats...just perfect!!). We were originally going to see it at the IMAX, but they were sold out, so I'm hoping that he'll make it up to me & take me to see it again, at the IMAX this time. I sure do love me some werewolf too, but I think I'm more partial to Sirius. Oh, and did anyone notice Ron's arms in the scene where Hagrid takes them into the forest (I'm trying so hard not to spoil anything)...when he had his arms crossed? All I could think was "where do I get my tickets to the gun show?" Yes, I'm a dork, but I seriously love me some Ron (have since the Sorcerer's Stone).

Back on "topic," I've got a couple of ideas for what I want to make too. I just need to know my partner's house. I've been stalking all of the other HP Galleries, getting inspiration. 8 more days for me!!
Hey, I have a mild astigmatism (or I have a stigmatism? haha I have no idea) too! I have no idea what it means though, I haven't taken off my glasses since I got them (um, like 10 years ago). Something about seeing vertical or horizontal things fuzzy or whatever. And mmm, Ron...

I'm getting really worried now, ahh what if I can't make anything good and it's all crap and I don't make enough?! Bah swap anxiety...And everyone else has started making stuff! Ahhhh!

Okay, I'm done (for now).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists beyond measure are man's greatest treasure... Wink
Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
kbauer

« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2007 06:43:55 AM »

Hey, I have a mild astigmatism (or I have a stigmatism? haha I have no idea) too! I have no idea what it means though, I haven't taken off my glasses since I got them (um, like 10 years ago). Something about seeing vertical or horizontal things fuzzy or whatever. And mmm, Ron...

I'm getting really worried now, ahh what if I can't make anything good and it's all crap and I don't make enough?! Bah swap anxiety...And everyone else has started making stuff! Ahhhh!

Okay, I'm done (for now).

Yea, I think you & I have similar eye ailments. I also have trouble focusing on anything, really, whether it be up close or far away; but the OD (haha isn't that funny?) said that I'm a bit far sighted. [shrug] As long as I can see & don't have headaches anymore, then I'm good!

I've been stalking the other HP Galleries & have been right-clicking & saving pictures of certain crafts that I think I can recreate (of course changing them a lil, depending on what house my partner likes). I'm a big crocheter, so I hope whoever my partner is likes crocheted items.  Roll Eyes

Don't fret! I'm sure that whatever you make will be wonderful!!! And you're not alone...this is my first swap too.  Grin
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007 06:45:53 AM by kbauer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

GypsyLou
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2007 08:31:52 AM »

I'm sure whatever you make will be great!  I haven't started making anything, but I've got loads of ideas.  I definitely won't start anything until I get my partner and know for sure what they like.  It would be my luck that I'd make something and then when I got my partner their survey would say, "and I don't like blahbityblah".  Though, I suppose I could keep whatever the HPBlahbityblah was for myself!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007 08:33:01 AM by GypsyLou » THIS ROCKS   Logged

irasema

I'm creative - you can't expect me to be neat too!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2007 10:38:32 AM »

i am about to go see it in a couple of hours!!!! EEEKKK i cannot sit still  Grin Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST | BLOG | pintrest
dont mind me.... i'm rather random
PaperBag
« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2007 12:55:36 PM »

I'm happily surprised that there haven't been any spoilers in this thread about the movie. Cheesy I got my tickets to see the first show here on Friday ... and then I get the book Saturday (HORRAY!) and then I'm going to watch the movie a second time on Sunday. Harry Potter Weekend!!!! HORRAY!  Grin Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer

« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2007 01:02:52 PM »

I'm still trying to convince le husband to take me to see it again. He's actually thinking about it, which says a lot, because he's not a HP nut like I am. He must've really enjoyed it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BabySkilz

I'm Beautifully Tragic

« Reply #189 on: July 15, 2007 01:17:02 PM »

I just saw OotP again for the second time. It's nice because you notice things. Like did anyone notice how tall Remus was in the order photo? or how shaggy his hair was? CUTE! Love me some werewolf.

I'm soooo jealous!!  I haven't even seen it once yet!! Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Sweater Snake
Tute Tuesday: Take Anywhere Picnic Playset
Crafting For Good

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...