A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,564
Currently Running With Scissors:
184 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 102853 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lunar_maniac
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2007 11:21:13 PM »

whew, I got accepted! I'm glad! =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mixymo

Craftsters + HP Fandom = Best people in the world!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2007 12:00:52 AM »

I just read the update on the first post..so does that mean you already have 40 participants?
And does that also mean we'll get partners earlier!? Lol not that I'm eager or anything..nahh..
On a side note, I have spent the whole day watching Daniel Radcliffe interviews. Yes. Sad is life. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

The Sketchbook Project 2012: Across the World
GirlBrett
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2007 12:05:23 AM »

I just read the update on the first post..so does that mean you already have 40 participants?
And does that also mean we'll get partners earlier!? Lol not that I'm eager or anything..nahh..
On a side note, I have spent the whole day watching Daniel Radcliffe interviews. Yes. Sad is life. Cheesy

I grabbed People magazine just because he was on the cover!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crow Jane
« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2007 12:13:38 AM »

Yay, I'm in, too. Lucky I decided to sign up at 1am this morning when I couldn't get to sleep for thinking about Deathly Hallows.

Even my boyfriend is starting get butterflies about the last book.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2007 12:24:07 AM »

I'm actually fairly proud of my efforts.. I'm almost halfway through partnering! Though I've had some offers of extra help- so I might be lifting the 'on hold' status to allow some more craftsters in! I actually love that this swap filled to 40 in one week! The eagerness is great!

A sidenote to your sidenote: Have you watched the interview type doco thing on JK and HP that is on YouTube? There are about 5 parts to it.. I enjoyed watching that, plus other character interviews and about 30 different OotP trailers last month.. desperate much?

And now another sidenote for the hell of it.. one of my uni courses last semester had HP as required reading! (Children's Literature) It was the best! My final essay was on the HP series! Oh yeah! Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007 12:27:33 AM by ViolinRomance » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mixymo

Craftsters + HP Fandom = Best people in the world!

« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2007 02:13:50 AM »

And now another sidenote for the hell of it.. one of my uni courses last semester had HP as required reading! (Children's Literature) It was the best! My final essay was on the HP series! Oh yeah! Cheesy

Cheesy that is some kind of awesome
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

The Sketchbook Project 2012: Across the World
PaperBag
« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2007 03:01:37 AM »

Quote from: ViolinRomance

No way! That's so cool! Which one did you "have" to read? What a cool essay- although, I would imagine it would be kinda of difficult to write it to sound "scholarly". I imagine mine would kind of sound too excited Wink What a great final essay topic!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007 03:01:53 AM by PaperBag » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2007 04:14:32 AM »

Quote from: ViolinRomance

No way! That's so cool! Which one did you "have" to read? What a cool essay- although, I would imagine it would be kinda of difficult to write it to sound "scholarly". I imagine mine would kind of sound too excited Wink What a great final essay topic!

We had to read Philosophers Stone... but then for our final essay we had to read one series  (we did series books- Deltora Quest, A Series of Unfortunate Events and Famous Five)- and well.. that was mine! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GirlBrett
« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2007 05:00:07 AM »

whew, I got accepted! I'm glad! =D

Lunar I love your icon! I play that part of the DVD over and over giggling my little head off!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Laural
I like exclamation points!!

« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2007 05:14:28 AM »

I'm actually fairly proud of my efforts.. I'm almost halfway through partnering! Though I've had some offers of extra help- so I might be lifting the 'on hold' status to allow some more craftsters in! I actually love that this swap filled to 40 in one week! The eagerness is great!

Ah! I'm so impatient. Only 10 more days only 10 more days. I just need to know what house my person prefers for the large project.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
June 20, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Shea Butter Sugar Scrub
Fancy a Cuppa?

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...