A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,577
Currently Running With Scissors:
129 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 102898 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
hotbettie
I solemly swear I am up to no good.

Slytherin by choice, Griffindor at heart.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2007 06:57:18 PM »

I honestly had every intention of sticking to one swap this summer.  Then I saw this one... But wait! I still was able to overcome my needs, quite the accomplishment for a craft and Potteraholic. 

That is until last night when this scenario ensued: my boyfriend and I, dorky as we are, were watching Star Wars Episode 3 and I decided to reread the Goblet of Fire during the boring parts (I'm rereading all of them in anticipation.) It was then that I realized that it would be a disservice to myself to not indulge the book nerd inside of me - I MUST JOIN THIS SWAP!

Especially after seeing all the groovy participants, knickertwist and hotbettie to name a few. And hopefully superhooker will take the bait, too!!!

Now to obsess over the questionnaire!!!!
Oh, thank you for calling me groovy! Cheesy I sent in my questioner but I am still waiting on my feed back from the last swap and I'm afraid that my package might have been lost. Stooped Muggle post!  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2007 07:05:56 PM »

Especially after seeing all the groovy participants, knickertwist and hotbettie to name a few. And hopefully superhooker will take the bait, too!!!

Wheeee! I'm groovy? I've always wanted to be groovy! Awww, I'm sure you have me mistaken for someone else but I'll take the compliment and feel warm and fuzzy for a while anyway.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GougeAway
Have a savage love for reckless wonder...

Celebrate Your Vices!!

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2007 07:10:44 PM »

Haha! I remember you from the Altoid Swap - I was way into your tin!  And I've been meaning to be in a swap with hotbettie 'cause she's cool.  And super hooker was my swap buddy awhile back.  This swap is full of cool people!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for Personal Swaps!

http://craftycuriosities.blogspot.com/
ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2007 07:55:47 PM »

So I've just come back from my first viewing of Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix... it's still sinking in..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PaperBag
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2007 07:59:57 PM »

What kind of %#[email protected] is that?! You come back after the movie and that's all you have to say about it?! Well, I understand that people probably don't want spoilers, but still! LOL I still have to wait 10 days (but who's counting, really??) to see the movie. I need to know what people think  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2007 08:19:28 PM »

It was great! But it was also.. different.. you know how they say the films keep getting darker? I don't know how to describe it! I think this new director has a very different style to the others.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sirensrising
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2007 08:20:46 PM »

What kind of %#[email protected] is that?! You come back after the movie and that's all you have to say about it?! Well, I understand that people probably don't want spoilers, but still! LOL I still have to wait 10 days (but who's counting, really??) to see the movie. I need to know what people think  Wink
If it makes you feel any better, my trusted review source gave it four out of five stars Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists beyond measure are man's greatest treasure... Wink
Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2007 08:25:32 PM »

Oh the movie as it's own entity is brilliant! It's darker, like I said- a little more artsy.. shot a bit differently..
I think I just take a while for it to adjust with my reading of the book you know? Scenes you may think are important are cut, or other bits added and whatnot.. Like I said... still sinking in. Cheesy
But it was really good- Luna is perfect!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007 08:27:50 PM by ViolinRomance » THIS ROCKS   Logged

shannon12
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2007 08:56:53 PM »

Now my husband is really going to make fun of me for being a geek--he just doesn't get the whole Harry Potter thing

Welcome to my world  Grin Between craftster swaps, harry potter and THEN Harry Potter Craftster swaps I just get made fun of to no end lol.

As for the movie, My local papers panned it, but I can not wait to see it tomorrow night!! Screw the critics  Grin
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007 08:59:20 PM by shannon12 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Laural
I like exclamation points!!

« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2007 10:27:13 PM »

Woot! I'm in!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Collapsible Tier Tray
Well, Hello (Art)Dolly!
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...