A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,890
Currently Running With Scissors:
292 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 104374 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #310 on: July 20, 2007 05:06:36 AM »

OH MAN! I woulda been rude! I would have been all

'WTF MAN! DON'T BE A DOUSCHE!' but that's just me. Cause you know ... I'm rude. I actually got fired from a job for being rude (even though that one time I actually wasn't!).

Anyways, on a slightly happier note. TO those of you going to midnight releases what are you wearing? I just finished my shirt. It says Pure Blood and has a snake on it.

It turned out pretty crappy actually. It's not something I would send out. But for me it's gunna be cool!

I am a HUUUUUGE Ron fanatic, so I'm trying to make myself a shirt with Ron on it, using iron on transfers, but my STUPID printer is out of STUPID ink and I don't have the STUPID credit card to go pick up new ink. I wonder if some place like Office Max could print it out for me. I'm sure they'd look at me funny, coming in there with my 13 month old on my hip & asking them to print out a backwards picture of Ron on iron-on transfer paper. Oh well, what do I care? Just for laughs, here's a couple of the images that I'm thinking of using. Any opinions are greatly appreciated. Wink
This is my #1 choice right now:

But he is also oh-so-yummy here too:

And this one just makes me giggle:

I was also wondering, should I choose the second one, if anyone had any ideas of what saying I could put on it. I'm at a loss for candid Ron quotes with the exception of "bloody hell" and "spiders! I hate spiders!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
GirlBrett
« Reply #311 on: July 20, 2007 05:35:16 AM »

An arrow pointing to him tha says "emotional range of a teaspoon" or Weasley is our king?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: July 20, 2007 05:53:54 AM »

You gotta have "bloody hell" on a Ron T-shirt  Grin I love Ron Weasley, in an unhealthy way for a woman who is almost 40  Wink Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: July 20, 2007 05:56:24 AM »

Well my excitement over the book coming has been squelched  Sad  Someone at my work is reading some scanned copy of the book (I have no idea, I didn't ask, no point in me being an accessory after the fact) but they read the end and the epilogue and kind of completely spoiled it for me. So now the excitement of getting the book and finding everything out is gone  Cry

WTF??? the rotten shits!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

« Reply #314 on: July 20, 2007 05:57:29 AM »

You gotta have "bloody hell" on a Ron T-shirt  Grin I love Ron Weasley, in an unhealthy way for a woman who is almost 40  Wink Wink

RAFLMAO!!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: July 20, 2007 06:03:20 AM »

Embarrassed sorry  Embarrassed but he looks SO much like my first love  Wink as in school aged LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in '14
50 in '15
kbauer

« Reply #316 on: July 20, 2007 06:03:34 AM »

I'm 25, married with 2 kids and my best friend firmly believes that if I were ever to see Ron in public, I would get arrested for humping his leg. How's that for an unhealthy way? haha.

I do love the "emotional range of a teaspoon" and the Weasley is our King. I will definitely post pictures of whatever I come up with. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: July 20, 2007 06:04:48 AM »

his leg? blimey! you ARE restrained  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in '14
50 in '15
ninjapika

Wouldn't I be a great spokesperson for things?

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 20, 2007 07:12:24 AM »

Ok that sucks that someone read it on an elevator. I too would have totally yelled at them to stop. But I don't particularly care how people react to me, so that may have something to do with it.

I made my shirt last night. On the front it's stenciled with Voldemort blowing fire from OotP in black and on the back it's stenciled with 7/21/07 Pwnd! The date part is in black and the lighting bolts for the slashes and Pwnd! in the Harry Potter font are in gold. I'm quite proud of it, as it's my first stenciling on a shirt. I think it turned out pretty good.

So that's just great cause I've found yet ANOTHER craft that I love. OY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pam Beesley: Finally, I want to thank God, because God gave me this Dundee and I feel God in this Chili's tonight.
kbauer

« Reply #319 on: July 20, 2007 07:19:05 AM »

his leg? blimey! you ARE restrained  Grin

Haha, not so quite. I'd probably be more likely to club him over the head & drag him by his hair, a la cave man style, back to my house.

I love me some Ron!!

Oh, and what does "pwnd" me? I always thought it was "owned." I guess I'm not as big of a Potter Freak as I thought.  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Chicken Pot Pie
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...