A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,841
Currently Running With Scissors:
249 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 104200 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lunar_maniac
« Reply #260 on: July 17, 2007 11:04:53 PM »

I'm so excited!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
annamhudson
Love, Laugh, Live, Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: July 17, 2007 11:13:59 PM »

yay! can't wait to start! since we got our partners early does that mean that the send out date is early too?  Huh Huh Huh
Send-outs will remain the same Cheesy But I'm sure we'll have some super-early posters none-the-less Smiley

Oh that is so good to know, just in case Wink I will more than likely send out early too but I just want to make sure i have that time! Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Whileywoo
Cats.Dogs.Rats.Cake.Tea.HP.Firefly.DrWho=Happy.

Blue. Lots of.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: July 18, 2007 12:12:55 AM »

Wow, quite a turn out for the books in the last few days craftwise, not only do i recieve my partner, but i've been invited to hold a stand at the craftmans fair! Big jump as its not only my crafts i'll be selling [i make holistic and healthy treats for pets] but i'm promoting my rattery and good pet welfare at the same time! So thats a lot of preparation!!

My partner might get hers a leetle bit early so i can get on for stock making for the fair - dont worry, i wont be cutting any corners, no day job see. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gifting helps the heart grow, recieving doesn't hurt either. Smiley

http://www.wists.com/whileywoo
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #263 on: July 18, 2007 04:57:38 AM »

Hey, I have a mild astigmatism (or I have a stigmatism? haha I have no idea) too! I have no idea what it means though, I haven't taken off my glasses since I got them (um, like 10 years ago). Something about seeing vertical or horizontal things fuzzy or whatever. And mmm, Ron...

Was randomly searching Craftster and found your post and just thought I'd say I have astigmatism too, and it means an irregular curvature of the lens, hence the blurryness Smiley

Oh.. my boy has that too!  He has it fiarly severely too I think.. like.. when he gts a bit older his sight will depend on a cornea transplant.. eep! Sad

I honestly didn't think my eye sight was that bad until I wore my new glasses for a couple days & then took them off. Everything went blurry & I felt like the walls were closing in around my eyes. Not sure if that made sense, but now I'm so worried that I'm not going to be able to see at all without my glasses. I don't like to get too dependent on things, except for coffee of course.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #264 on: July 18, 2007 06:01:57 AM »

Sorry about this guys.. if your name isn't in maroon on the 2nd post (but you know that you send me a PM), please let me know.. I modified it earlier today.. or atleast I thought I did (using my uni computer  Huh).. I remembered some that didn't save.. but if I didn't get you please tell me and I'll change your status  Embarrassed

OOh.. and there are also a few more extra spots opened up.. come on.. sign up.. you know you wanna! Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007 04:08:27 AM by ViolinRomance » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ninjapika

Wouldn't I be a great spokesperson for things?

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 18, 2007 12:32:18 PM »

Alright well since there's still some of those extra spots open I went ahead and signed up. I've never done a craft swap before, so I'm excited and hope I'll get accepted. But even if I don't, I'm still gonna check out pictures you guys post to see what you make.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pam Beesley: Finally, I want to thank God, because God gave me this Dundee and I feel God in this Chili's tonight.
annamhudson
Love, Laugh, Live, Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: July 18, 2007 04:46:25 PM »

Alright well since there's still some of those extra spots open I went ahead and signed up. I've never done a craft swap before, so I'm excited and hope I'll get accepted. But even if I don't, I'm still gonna check out pictures you guys post to see what you make.

I hope you can do it too. My first swap was a HP swap and now I am hooked on swapping.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

« Reply #267 on: July 18, 2007 08:45:26 PM »

yay! can't wait to start! since we got our partners early does that mean that the send out date is early too?  Huh Huh Huh
Send-outs will remain the same Cheesy But I'm sure we'll have some super-early posters none-the-less Smiley

Oh that is so good to know, just in case Wink I will more than likely send out early too but I just want to make sure i have that time! Roll Eyes

Great to know my partner will probably be done early  Cheesy I am sure I will probably be done too! I actually finished the first item last night! heehee  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
MissTee_2

Harry Potter is Love.....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #268 on: July 18, 2007 09:25:16 PM »

Man..I totally want to join, but my husband has told me I am not allowed anymore swaps until further notice! I could..I love Harry Potter so MUCH!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap Friendly
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #269 on: July 19, 2007 06:07:09 AM »

Man..I totally want to join, but my husband has told me I am not allowed anymore swaps until further notice! I could..I love Harry Potter so MUCH!

My husband doesn't understand my HP obsession, but he supports my craftiness. This is my first swap...he might change his mind once he sees all of the work & effort that goes into one. I'm afraid he might start pouting & say that I'm ignoring him. haha. Miss Tee, I hope you can join! Beg the hubs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upgrade Your Kitchen
Tute Tuesday: Caramel Candied Apple Salt Scrub
DIY Halloween Costumes

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...