A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,842
Currently Running With Scissors:
281 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Everything Harry Potter Swap (SIGN UPS CLOSED; MAIL BY 24th August)  (Read 104593 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007 12:08:33 AM »

Yay! You're in. I feel much better now I have a protector! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sirensrising
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007 05:19:51 AM »

Me, I'm in. A little nervously because it's my first swap! But hopefully it'll be okay. I'm excited!

I'll  just send my info now. I love filling out questionaires  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists beyond measure are man's greatest treasure... Wink
Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007 06:13:23 AM »

I'm in! I'm in! I just sent my answers to the questionnaire. I'm sooooo excited!! But I am soooooo nervous because this is also my first swap. I can't wait to find out who my partner is & start "stalking" & crafting for them! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
annamhudson
Love, Laugh, Live, Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007 07:50:40 AM »

I'm in! I'm in! I just sent my answers to the questionnaire. I'm sooooo excited!! But I am soooooo nervous because this is also my first swap. I can't wait to find out who my partner is & start "stalking" & crafting for them! Cheesy

Stalking...too funny. I did that to my last swap partner to find out what she likes...lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shannon12
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007 07:53:35 AM »

I like the idea that the sign-ups are long so we can read Deatly Hallows and see the new movie first. I got my tickets to see OOP in the imax and my whole day the 21st is cleared so I can read the book. I cant wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ViolinRomance

oh you're so naive

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007 07:58:01 AM »

My tickets are for 9:30am.. I'm soooo excited!!
I'm going to pick up the book with a friend- we decided that on the way home we will have to "team-read", a term I came up with that basically means one person reading to the other.. so that whoever is driving doesn't have to miss out on the action- the passenger can just start reading to the driver! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sirensrising
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007 08:03:43 AM »

I still have to book my tickets to the movie, but I've preordered my book already (midnight opening, squeeeee! I just need to make sure I can get a lift) and I'm refusing to do anything until it's read. I was hoping to make some kind of t-shirt but at any rate I'm going to stick a Ravenclaw house sticker to my real-life Prefect's badge  Grin

I can't wait to get my partner and start stalking too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists beyond measure are man's greatest treasure... Wink
Come check out my art and craft blog and say hello! LAST UPDATED: 7th September!
My artwork at Etsy!
annamhudson
Love, Laugh, Live, Craft!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007 08:21:21 AM »

YAY!! I signed up!!!!! I wish I could read HP on July 21st but it is our anniversay and my husband would be so upset, he just doesn't get my HP obssession. I am still trying to get him to read it. (Sigh)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crystalthepirate
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007 08:23:34 AM »

oh my gosh, i said no more swaps for a while to myself, but this i cant resist!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007 08:30:23 AM »

Yay! I'm in! Of course it's pending my one month membership, but that's the 23rd & the sign-ups are closed the 24th. Woot! My hubby has yet to purchase our tickets for the OOP at the IMAX, but he WILL do it today *glares at husband* haha. We can't make it to the Wednesday opening shows b/c he has to work & we can't get a sitter, but we're planning on going the following weekend. I am soooo stoked! I already reserved my copy of The Deathly Shadows & am counting down the days! Luckily I'm a SAHM, my daughter takes long naps, & my 5yr old is at Grandma's...so I can read read read.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...