A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 311,867
Currently Running With Scissors:
383 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: gommba!  (Read 19671 times)
Tags for this thread: nintendo , super_mario , bracelet , craftster_best_of_2007 , square_stitch , bead_loom , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007 06:41:46 PM »

that is so mega awesome!

love it!

Ronda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
yolisarox
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007 07:45:22 PM »

Any chance for a tutorial? it is deliciously wonderful...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ainadaliel
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007 07:50:11 PM »

I totally agree! If it's okay with you, twistedbeader! Cheesy

Did you use a loom to make it? Wait, of course you did, silly me! LOL! I LOVE IT! My inner geek is jonesin' for one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RedMenace
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007 08:00:42 PM »

I love your goombas! I've been wanting something new to do with NES characters besides Perler bead coasters.

Did you use a loom to make it? Wait, of course you did, silly me! LOL! I LOVE IT! My inner geek is jonesin' for one!

Here's a tutorial on square stitch, I'd imagine once you learn that, you just need to find/make up a pattern.

http://beadwork.about.com/library/weekly/aa100598.htm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

twistedbeader
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2007 04:19:52 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

nope  Smiley I didn't use a loom. I used square stitch with is also known by the false loom stitch.. It looks like a loom work but it isn't... I take my bracelets everywhere with me so I like to have them uber portable. I sneak it into work and a loom would be suspicious..lol.. but a little tiny calendar holder box with beads not so much .. I told my boss it was a mini cd case one day.. ha... I would be glad to post a tutorial ... would you like to know how to do square stitch or just want a chart pattern for the goomba?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life with out beads is a sad life indeed
My soap is so awsome I can wash anything! -sung as this book is so awesome from Harry and the Potters

Wist- http://www.wists.com/twistedbeader
Ainadaliel
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007 12:31:37 AM »

[/quote]

nope  Smiley I didn't use a loom. I used square stitch with is also known by the false loom stitch.. It looks like a loom work but it isn't... I take my bracelets everywhere with me so I like to have them uber portable. I sneak it into work and a loom would be suspicious..lol.. but a little tiny calendar holder box with beads not so much .. I told my boss it was a mini cd case one day.. ha... I would be glad to post a tutorial ... would you like to know how to do square stitch or just want a chart pattern for the goomba?
[/quote]

OMG you're so nice! Smiley I could probably research online how to do a square stitch, so it won't be much of a hassle for you! Perhaps a chart pattern? Thank you so much! My boyfriend LOVES anything Nintendo, and he'll flip for this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shay8317
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007 11:54:31 AM »

Could you show us how you did the clasps? THANKS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
twistedbeader
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007 03:03:57 PM »

Here is the website to which I got the information on how to do the clasp... it is really just a 10 across by 10 rows of peyote stitch  then zipped together... anyway here is the site  ...http://www.bluebearbeads.com/Freebies/BdToggleClasp.htm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My soap is so awsome I can wash anything! -sung as this book is so awesome from Harry and the Potters

shay8317
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007 09:24:03 AM »

Here is the website to which I got the information on how to do the clasp... it is really just a 10 across by 10 rows of peyote stitch  then zipped together... anyway here is the site  ...http://www.bluebearbeads.com/Freebies/BdToggleClasp.htm

THANKS!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
twistedbeader
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007 02:33:21 PM »

no problem.. I am still working on the chart... sorry I am doing my swap... at the same time
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Curtain Rods
Tute Tuesday: Fold Out ATC
I'm Meltingggg!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...